Best Way To Try Different Juices?

I am a noob what is the best way to try different juices that I order to try and find the ones I like. Should I use a atomizer are they easier to clean? Do I have to clean them if I am just trying out different tobacco juices? People just use atomizers because some people think they create a better flavor correct?

That's correct. I just drip and blow them out between flavors. If they are TOO different I may run hot water through them and let them dry over night. Make sure you still blow them/shake them out. I typically just blend them together because I'm too lazy. That's just me. :D

Direct dripping is the best way to try new flavors...or so I've found. If the flavors are complementary and/or similar I don't bother to clean out the atomizer between flavors. I do use one atomizer for fruit flavors and a different one for bakery flavors. This way it doesn't matter if one flavor mixes with another for a while. They still taste yummy.

Fruit flavors, I've found, are a bit more delicate, which is why I prefer to use a separate atomizer for them.

Clearos like Vision, T3 and Vivi Nova are easy to change flavors also. Just give them a quick rinse with water, shake them dry and fill em up. Some stronger flavors will might linger in it for a short while but it will quickly take on the new flavor.

Thanks for the help everyone! I ordered four juices to try. I tried a few disposable tobacco cigs and thought they were terrible. They were Apollo and Nstyle. So I really hope I like at least one of these. Bobas Bounty and Red box medium flavor from Alien Vapor and 555 and American full flavor from Charlestown ecig. I know Alien's are made in the US. But I have to say I am a little worried about the ones that are not made in the USA who knows what they are putting in there. But I had to order them because thats all they had available where i ordered my starter kit. How do you all feel about the juices made out of the US? From what I see Dekang is a large supplier from China. Do you all feel just as good about vaping a Dekang juice as you do a Alien juice?

There are many Dekang loyalist here as they were some of the first juices out there. I've only had one dekang but it wasn't for me. Everyone has their favorites. I loved AVE juice but almost 90% of the time I tried to re-order either their site was down, or the owner was sick, or they were out of stock. I'm not playing that game trying to order juice. I want it to be there when I'm ready to order. I don't feel like playing the chasing game to give someone my money. That's just me though, and I do really enjoy their juice.

Well I got my Vision spinner kit today. But the two tobacco flavors I ordered are enough to make me sick if I was crazy enough to try and vape them. So I am hoping that the Bobas bounty is better. But I have to say I am not very hopeful that it is going to be. Because I have tried two juices now, and two disposable ecigs that were tobacco and didn't like any of them. I really cannot believe that steeping is going to fix either of these juices. I can see this being more expensive than analogs at this rate. Believe it or not I put one of my mothers Blu menthol cartridges on the spinner and like it much more than any tobacco flavor or juice I have tried and I do not like menthol lol. But I will keep searching for something to vape. Does anyone have any ideas for me? The ones I tried in the pic. post-18558-135821922561_thumb.jpg

Edited by Apphoard

Maybe I will try that one. Its TVR right. It says 1st time customers get a free15ml bottle! But I am thinking maybe I should try something other than tobacco at this point. I think I am going to take them up on that free bottle though. Edit: Do you get 50/50 or VG or? I have been getting 50/50. I think I am going to try the Gingers Ry4 so you may have a free bottle coming your way. But that would be on the condition you try the first two I got and didn't like being the 555 and other. :)

Edited by Apphoard

I've tried a lot (a whole lot!!!) of different e-juices, both U.S. and Chinese, and although I've found some really good U.S. juices, I have to say that what I keep going back to is Dekang's DK-TAB or RY4 from China. Every vaper that I've let try either of those e-liquids for the first time says, "Wow...that's really good!" (or something to that effect). :yes

Edited by Rixter

I get the 50/50 and typically an extra flavor shot but that's not required. I have had one good 555 and that was sold by pink spot vapors. The others haven't been too hot. I've never tried a USA blend so I can't comment on that.

I usually get 24mg nic, 75/25 pg/vg. I think more vg will give you more vapor and throat hit. When I first started I ordered about 20 different juices and tried everything to see what I'd like. The key is to find a vendor that will let you buy sample sizes at a cheap price. There are so many ejuice vendors you will always find something new at a good price. I only order from the US for fast/cheap shipping mainly. I swear you will end up saving money in the end. But yea, I went a little crazy and spent a lot in the beginning. It was the best investment I ever made! :)

I haven't tried it but many people swear by Bobas bounty. I like cookie and baked goods, fruits always seem great, but I moved away from tobacco flavors. The thought of tasting burnt leaves just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

I need to find a light smooth burnt leaves and paper juice lol. I smoke Marlboro lights why I ever ordered American full flavor I do not know. It was suppose to be medium. But it was very harsh it was like I took a very old unfiltered cigarette and soaked it in toilet water and then sprinkled sugar and cereal on it and left it to dry and then smoked it. Is the best way I can describe it lol. No it wasn't quite that bad but close maybe soaked in something else. It was definitely full of flavor though. Today I am going to use a Blu menthol. I will go and order some more from a different vendor. I really hope I just got some bad batches. I can see myself amassing a collection of juices I do not like and spending a bunch of money on this. I will give away the two that I have now. But I will wait until I have the stockpile.Maybe then I could trade them for a Pro Vari or something. :)

Edited by Apphoard

Ok I got the Bobas Bounty it is much more enjoyable than the others. It taste similar to them but is no where near as harsh. I am not crazy about the flavor though like I was hoping lol. Maybe steeping will help. Right know I have only tried it out of a carto. I will put it in my Vivi nova. I think I may be able to vape it. I would like to try a juice with tobacco extract. Like GJ GJ4 or something. But I do not want something sweet and without black licorice because I do not like it. I think the other Red box juice that I got has a black licorice taste. Does anyone ever get that from these juices? Do you all have any recommendations for me? Like I said I was going to try Good Juice and Mom and Pops vapor shop. What are some other good ones? If a juice is harsh to me do you think it's to much PG possibly? Or can I dilute a juice with water to make it less harsh? Bobas is not to harsh it was a 50/50 mix I bought. Your help is greatly appreciated!

That's really high...I started vaping at 18mg/ml or 1.8%. I now vape 12mg/ml or 1.2%. The more nic the harder/harsher the throat hit is. I would really try something lower. 99% will never recommend anything above 24mg nic. I think back when ecig were first coming around there were some that vaped 36mg but that's too much. I bet if you tried something along 18mg you may be more satisfied with the vape overall.

If it's too strong of nic (harsh, strong throat hit or makes you dizzy), you can easily dilute it by buying the same flavor in 0-mg strength and mixing it to suit.

Try the tobacco flavors at Ahlusion and at HeathersHeavenlyVapes They excel in the tobacco flavors. (taste is subjective).

At Ahlusion what size bottle is that for $9.00? I have been vaping the Bobas bounty and I have to say I am not that impressed. I believe it was a tiny bit better out of the Vivi nova verse the carto though. I would like a traditional tobacco flavor I think.One that isn't very sweet and does not taste like black licorice. Any suggestions anyone? What is RY4 like compared to Bobas? I was thinking maybe GJ4 from Good Juice or Smooth criminal from Ahlusion. There are to many options lol. I have no idea what I will like really.

Well I just went ahead and ordered From Good E Juice. I bought the M-Light tobacco, Wrangler Light tobacco and their Kryptonite juice. I figured I would take everyone's advice and order something completely different and fruity. I will be so surprised if I like the Kryptonite. Well wish my taste buds luck or better yet my bank account. :)