Need Help Or Suport

Shawna1130

I have been vaping for a bout a month, but i keep going back to analogs. I feel so bad and i don't know why i do this.My husband was able to quit all together but after 3 or 4 days i just have to have a smoke. I will say i smoke a lot less, but im really frustrated with myself. I thought this wold be easy. any advise? am i the only one who dose this?

Hang in there. Are you having trouble with your gear or just not getting what you need out of it? What kind of setup are you using? Don't stress over it that won't help. It's not the end of the world if you have to smoke an analog. I don't recommend one but then again who would? Lol so what's going on? Is it gear or stress or what? :D

And welcome to vapor talk btw! Glad you're here!

Thanks I am using an ego twist with clearos. Don't really know much about this stuff. I decided right away i don't like the tobacco juices, so i have a variety of flavors, I did drop the nic level from 24 to 18 and maybe that's the problem. At first I loved it but now its like nothing tastes right. I do have some new clearos on the way to, I guess i just feel bad cuz i told my self i was done with analogs. Anyway thanks for the reply and the welcome

Personally I like 50/50. I don't know how to help other than say try out a few other delivery systems. You could try dripping for example or just a simple cartomizer. I enjoy boge 2.0 cartos. I also drip but only at home. I hope you can figure something out! Don't give up.

Oh I agree with the above posters. We're all on our own time schedules, and solution adventures. You'll find your flavor, volt, ohm, that works great for you. It's an adventure, pure and simple. Enjoy the journey, and count the smokes you didn't have, not the ones you did. Challenge yourself to add one more minus smoke to your count each week or day or whatever scenario fits your adventure. You'll get there. Don't be so hard on yourself!! Even slowing down is half the battle. Did you slow down at all before vaping?? ha! I sure couldn't. The more I tried to slow, or stop, the more I smoked. Vaping changed all that. The more I tried to stop smoking, the more I vaped through it. Guilt free vaping through a cig craving. God I love vaping! Good luck to you, relax, and count your blessings, not your sorrows. :)

At first I loved it but now its like nothing tastes right.

Einstein_tongue.jpeg

That's called "vapers' tongue", and it happens to all of us from time to time. My advice to you is to drink plenty of water because it's said that vaping dehydrates the body to some degree. I've noticed that if I take a drink of ice water just before a vape, it brings out the flavor of my juice a lot more.

Edited by Rixter

Congrats Shawna. I've been analog free for about the same time. I started vaping exclusively at the end of Sept., I was three weeks analog free and just felt the need to have a cigarette, and that was it I smoked. Then a week later I had another one. But in the mean time I was having hardware issues and just gave up on vaping again. But one day on my way home I saw a vapor shop and went in, they gave me a couple boge cartomizers for my ego-c and that was it, I found what I was looking for, a couple, a few weeks later and I'm smoke free again. But I would only have a cigarette with a cup of coffe. For me, no vape can go with coffee, never tasted a e-juice that taste like smoke - it's not possible to replicate exactly. Again, Congratulations!