What Should Vv Should I Buy?

I want to start vaping and I don't know what to buy. I want low maintenance and I don't want it to big and illegal looking lol but I want it to work well. I do not want to spend a fortune either because I may not like it. I was thinking in the neiborhood of $100.00. What I Gaithersburg is I should use a tank cartomizer is that right? I smoke Marlboro lights I would like to try something similar to that.

I appreciate the help!

If I were you I would just get an Ego ,some Boge cartomisers ,and a Vision Vivi Nova .Either a 2.0 mini Nova or a 3.5 Nova.All of that should be in that price range and you will have quite a variety to make sure you have what you need.VV is just adding another variable to confuse you and you can get similar results with different resistance on the cartomisers and Nova's.

I agree with the above. Although, even with that budget you could pick up an ego twist or vision spinner and still have the same accessories. ;) it's all about what you like. So anywhere between a regular ego or a twist will be a great starting point.

Thanks for the advice! I will definitely look into those. I found this GS VW Mod would it be a good choice? Why is it called a mod when i think mod i think modify lol? It comes with a cartomizer from what I understand those can be used with one flavor and cannot be washed or used with another. What kind of tank would I need to buy that I can wash out for another flavor is that a atomizer? I believe this is a 510 size so anything 510 should fit correct?Does either require a harder pull to get the vapor? Does one leak more than the other ? Sorry for all the questions. I think I may like the VW if its one less thing I have to replace is that correct?

Ok I think I have decided on the Buzz pro. I am not sure what threads I should get though? Or what else I should get for it. I think I need a atomizer tank and some 3ohm things and juice lol? By the time i figure all this out i am going to need more than juice. This **** is so confusing lol! I am going to call around tomorrow and see if there are any shops around here that carry this stuff. I live in Maryland close to DC I hope so. Smoking is so much easier that is for sure. I am hoping I like some the flavors I can get. We will see. Thanks a lot for your help MSE.

Hey no prob. I've heard nothing but good stuff about the buzz pro. Get a 510 connection, that's pretty much the industry standard at this point. As far as attachments you'll want at least one or two dripping atomizers, a five pack of cartomizers, a couple different clearos (like vivi nova). After you get the basics down you can get into carto tanks, rba's, etc. Of course you also need batteries, a charger, and last but not least juice. Oh, and a couple drip tips...that should get you rolling.:D

welcome to the non smoking world :yes

You will be very happy I am sure of that . The best thing you said was to find a shop , they will give you good advice , with that said make sure it is a good one that has a vaiaty of products . Keep in mind that some of the brand names you hear are just renamed from other real manufactures . Joyetech, riva , kanger and vision are real manufactors ,

Talk to the shop owner and let him answer your ? the price at most brick and morter stores is about the same as the internet and you know him you can talk to him one on one . After you have been doing this fir a while then you may want to venter into the online shops

But please dont go to a shop pick the owners brain for an hour then buy you stuff on line that is at best rude and it borders on lieing

Thanks for the help! Yes I know better to go pick a store owners brain apart then not buy from them that would be wrong. I am going to call them before I go and ask them what they have because it is about a hour away. So I got on this journey buy my mother getting a Blu e cig for Christmas. It works that's about all I can say for it. So I wanted to try it and found all these others that are seem much better. So I am hoping both of us go this route and eventually quit smoking. She is going up to this store with me this weekend. This has got to be better than for you than smoking. If you all are ex smokers do your lungs at least feel a little better? Either way it has got to be better for you.

Edited by Apphoard

I started with Blucig as well - still like the Vanilla flavor they have. I have the Joyetech eGo (got the starter kit) and 2 CE4 Clearomizer tanks - works great. I love being able to go most of the day without worrying about battery life or running out of juice.

The shop that I am going to says they carry all the major brands. They don't have a website so I don't know which ones. Is there any particular brand or vv model I should steer clear of? Can you all think of a good one you think they may have?Because I trust you alls opinion more because you all are not trying to make a sale. Your help is greatly appreciated!

if you see ego twist's or vision spinners that's a great start. they both look roughly the same, about the size of a cigar with a dial on the bottom to adjust voltage. neither unit will last you all that long but it's a great foot in the door for both ecigs and vv. i would not recommend spending ganga money on anything till you find out if you even like it.

vaping isn't necessarily for everyone. past that if you really like vaping and get off the smokes the only way to go after an ego is a provari in my personal opinion. many will disagree with me on that though, it's all a matter of opinion and taste in the end.

anything ego really is a great way to start.

if you see ego twist's or vision spinners that's a great start...

Agreed. Both are essentially the same regarding quality and performance. Personally, I do think that the Spinner is a better choice than the Twist only because the voltage markings are easier to see than the ones on the Twist. Also, the Spinner's voltage dial is knurled, which makes it easier to turn than the smooth dial on the Twist.

Edited by Rixter

Ok thanks for the info everyone. I went ahead and just ordered online. I got s ego spinner 900mah starter kit and a mini vivi tank or whatever it is the kit came with cartos. I also got some 555 and another one Amercan full flavor. Wish me luck I hope to get off the analogs!

Ok thanks for the info everyone. I went ahead and just ordered online. I got s ego spinner 900mah starter kit and a mini vivi tank or whatever it is the kit came with cartos. I also got some 555 and another one Amercan full flavor. Wish me luck I hope to get off the analogs!

900 mAh should last you most of the day even if you vape a lot. Once you find out if vaping works for you, you'll probably want to pick up a second device as a backup or for when your first PV is on the charger. Out of curiosity, where did you order your kit from?

... the only way to go after an ego is a provari in my personal opinion. many will disagree with me on that though...

It might not be the only way to go, but I don't think that anyone would disagree with you that the ProVari is considered by many to be the best quality APV on the market today. :yes

Edited by Rixter