Finally Made The Investment

shad

Hello all, well I quit smoking analogs cold turkey and haven't had one in a little over two weeks. I never really had a problem with being addicted to the nicotine, I always relapsed because I wanted the smoking sensation. I tried my first ecig back in 2010 and paid quite a pretty penny for a kit that I rarely used due to the short battery life and having to buy cartridges got old really quick. So I simply kept smoking cigarettes and let it gather dust. Until today, after finding lots of very useful information I decided to make the investment. So here is what I got.

1x Lavatube v2

2x AW IMR 18650 LiMN 2,000 mAH batteries

1x XTAR WP2 II Multi-charger

1x 30mL Vapedudes.com Buttery Nipple 50/50 extra flavor

1x 30mL Vapedudes.com Fire&Ice 50/50 extra flavor

1x 3mL Texas Tough Tank

5x 35mm Boge 3.0 ohm cartomizers

Let me know what you guys think, but I'm pretty sure I covered all my bases. I'm really excited, the products can't ship fast enough.

Welcome and Congrats,sounds like you got a nice kit.

Something to keep in mind is that high VG content

may not wick very fast in the Boge cartos (ymmv depends on the particular juice)

So initially you may not want to crank the lava tube up to high or try to chain vape

until you see how it's gonna do :)

I haven't personally used that tank or those juices so I'm not sure. You'll get to experiment lol.

Good luck and happy vaping!

Great set up. That's what I graduated to when I decided I wanted to upgrade. I got the Lava Tube V1 and had a great experience with it. A few months later I ordered a Vamo when it came out and after having variable wattage I'll never go back. Good luck with it, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for the advice joe. What kind of pg/vg ratios do you guys tend to prefer?

I'm also going to be sure to put about 10-15 drops in the carto before I fill the tank to make sure it'll run smoothly.

I'm really interested in both of those ejuices because of the high amount of excellent reviews. Ill be sure to give .02 but I'm certain they'll be excellent.

I decided on the tank largely because it could be shipped with my ejuices, but also because it will be easy to refill. Hopefully it doesn't leak!

I would suggest filling those cartos all the way full just to be sure you don't burn them :)

I went to the local hardware store and got a 1/4" saddle valve to punch my cartos with,

only 7 bucks and works much better than hammering a nail into a slippery round tube lol.

I usually don't use VG liquids but I seem to be in the minority

That tank looks pretty good and I hope your juices are awesome lol.

Welcome and I'm sure you'll be thrilled with the new gear. :D happy vaping. Just make sure you really fill the cartos before you hit the fire button. 10-15 drops most likely won't cover it. I'd recommend the condom method. It's a little bit messy but not the headache of a burnt carto. Just my 2cents. That's from a lot of headache experience. ;)

I would suggest filling those cartos all the way full just to be sure you don't burn them

Just make sure you really fill the cartos before you hit the fire button. 10-15 drops most likely won't cover it.

Yeah...I put about 30 drops in mine prior to installing it and filling the tank.

Also, although 50/50 is probably gonna be just fine, it's been my experience that a thinner mix (80PG/20VG) works best for poly-filled carto tanks (and just about everything else, too). The higher PG level boosts the taste of your juice, and 20% VG is plenty to provide good vapor production.

You got yourself a really nice setup comin'...keep us posted on your progress and how you like your new stuff. :thumbup:

Edited by Rixter

Pictures or it didn't happen. :)

Love the LTV2 looks and sounds, can't wait to try one myself.

It sounds like you've purchased a nice kit and are receiving great feedback from knowledgeable carto users.

Got pics? lol, here I go again. Can't resist.