Looking For A Good Tabacco Flaver

Don't think that there is one juice and only one juice that you will like. Just because you didn't change cigarette brands for years doesn't mean that's the way you will vape. Most of us have several favorites which are very different from each other. As far as tobacco flavors I would suggest trying Turkish blend, some type of cigar or pipe flavor, or something that describes a "real" tobacco flavor. Also try Winston, Camel or Mboro, these seem less flavorful but that's how a cigarette is. Don't be afraid to try a desert flavor or something totally different, this could be your evening vape. Your tastes will probably change from day to day or from morning to night and your find yourself craving a different flavor. This is how it is for a lot of us. I don't know how we all were satisfied with the same brand of butts for so long, Vaping is much different that way.

I agree with Sweet Lips. Try several tobacco flavor before you're set on one. I used to smoke Parliaments and after 8 years, they tasted like air, so when trying different e-liquids, I was immediately turned off by many flavors.

I like USA's Favorite Blend from Awsome Vapor. Nothing is going to taste the same as an analog but,this is close
Couldn't agree more. I've once read in another forum that it's impossible to make water vapor taste like smoke. As he said, close but not the same.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been my experience that any juice that refers to "flue cured" is ultra smoky flavors...I was given a small bottle by a buddy and about choked myself out from the first hit. Needless to say I gave it right back. I'm sure some people love it. :pirate:

LiquidXpress has a wonderful Honey Flu Cured Tobacco in their prefilled cartos, and I usually just bleh the prefilled cartos in general.

SteelJan says that Altsmoke's NICquid Midnight Express(?) is a really nice tobacco vape.

As it's been said so many times before "taste is suggestive"..what one person just loves another may think it tastes like ***.

The problem comes from the fact that you're not burning leaves and paper (and 4000 chemicals). So nothing is going to taste exactly like an analog. What you need to do is try several "tobacco" flavors until you find the one that's right for you. I've found several tobacco flavors that I like from different vendors. Each is a little different from the next. Some may have a hint of coffee, or caramel,and flue cure. I DIY a honey tobacco that I think tastes great, but it smells awful to others ( bad feet or burning burlap)

VT has a great "Exotic" tobacco that I started out with and is still one of the best I've ever tasted.

As far as vendors go I can suggest Ahlusion, PinkSpot Vapors, Rawr, Gourmet Vapor, and of course Veteran Vapor here on the forum who is carrying the Vapor Talk juice. There are hundreds more and most vendors of pv's also carry a line of juices.

So do some looking around and taste tests and you'll find something I think you'll like.

So good luck and happy vaping!

:thumbup:

p.s. don't forget to try other fruit and dessert flavors also.