My 3Rd Week.

Heavyrocker58

Happy 2013 to all,i just started 3 weeks ago with an Ego C stock system,just did a small up grade by getting a vision nov 3.5 to go with the ego and its working out pretty good.Now im just waiting for my SS Vamo next week.Heres a picture of my unit,looks a bit mix matche but when i get the vamo ill be rocking. :sorcerer:

post-18343-0-54996300-1356981137_thumb.j

Off to a good start it seems. Congrats. :thumbup:

gallery_15088_188_24478.jpg

A 5ml eGo DCT Cone would do nicely to cover the eGo's outer threads and finish off the smooth look. Sure Vapes has 'em for $2.75 with free shipping, but there's a $5 minimum, so you might want to pick up a Nova replacement coil for $2.89 to get you above the $5 mark.

Nice tank, by the way. :yes

EGO5mlSScone-3.jpg

5ml eGo DCT Cone

gallery_15088_188_96449.jpg

Here's what one looks like installed on an eGo

Edited by Rixter

Off to a good start it seems. Congrats. :thumbup:

gallery_15088_188_24478.jpg

A 5ml eGo DCT Cone would do nicely to cover the eGo's outer threads and finish off the smooth look. Sure Vapes has 'em for $2.75 with free shipping, but there's a $5 minimum, so you might want to pick up a Nova replacement coil for $2.89 to get you above the $5 mark.

Nice tank, by the way. :yes

EGO5mlSScone-3.jpg

5ml eGo DCT Cone

gallery_15088_188_96449.jpg

Looks great with the cone added,ill have to pick up one up later,i could have also chosen the black tank to match the black ego,but the silver will look way better on the SS Vamo.

Here's what one looks like installed on an eGo

You can get DCT cones (and ViVi Nova Neptune tank replacements, for that matter) in various colors for cheap these days. You just have to do a little shopping around to find out who's got what for the best price.

Edited by Rixter

Beat me to it. :yes

Im fast....lol,you know what tho,i still feel i get a little more intense flavour from my ego stock setup as opposed to the nova and the ego set up,the nova has a nice smooth warmer hit with taste not as concentrated,but ihave suck the ego harder,its like a trade off.

,Congrats!!

About that cone thread hiding thing, I have one that is a small threaded collar, cylindrical -- not cone shaped. I don't know where I got it from but if you look around you could find it somewhere. This type will look better IMO. Neither one will restrict air flow.

Here it is : http://www.empiremods.com/category_s/64.htm?searching=Y&sort=5&cat=64&show=10&page=2

EGOCTC-1.jpg?1354715573

Maybe with a large tank the cone one does look better. I use a small dct and a mini Vivi Nova and this one looks better.

Edited by Mike

gallery_15088_188_32564.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality cell phone pic.

And yes, there does seem to be a little flavor muting going on with wicking tanks.

Edited by Rixter