2 Year Vaporversary

Morandir835

So on the 23rd of december celebrated my 2 year vapiversary. With year one it truly felt like a special day of celebration. Not sure if it's due to work, or how crazy my life has been lately, but this one lacked that feeling. Since I'm in new on this forum figured it was time to tell more of my background, in hopes it will help make this place feel more like another home.

I tried to quit smoking multiple times in my life. Tried every type of alternative there was save acupuncture. My lowest point was a day I had 2 patches on, chewing nicotine gum, and smoking 2 cigs at the same time. When my wife and I moved to the apartment, viewed it as a great chance to start anew, which included getting away from analogs. So it was with the patches, the nic gum, etc. all over again. Then came a day I was searching for a gift for my wife. As much as I hate the mall kiosk vendors, they were my first introduction to ecigs. Didn't buy one from there (no way was I paying $300 for a starter kit), but that night started looking up different vendors. Ended up with greensmoke, a choice I regret, but at the time it was the so called best on many sites (sites I now know get kickbacks from every sale they inspire). It didn't work, was back to my 2 pack a day habit within a couple of weeks. I didn't give up though, tried other companies, and same result. Finally delved into another forum, and from there found the best two starter types at the time were 510 and 808 batts. Ordered a kit each from two separate vendors, with my V4L kit arriving first. It arrived the 23rd, and haven't had a real cigarette since. All the different kits did spawn my obsession with trying everything, and testing it in every way possible.

So it is two years later I own multiple pv's of every type, always testing something new. V4L is still my primary vendor, their new menthol wow may have gotten a new name, but it's still the same great flavor it was two years ago that got me to quit. I've grown more serious it seems as time has gone by... There was a time I used to be the off topic king, transcending every topic into an organic conversation. Don't know exactly when that ended, maybe at some point will find that side of myself again. Still test everything, though going into the new year might be finally adding a video aspect to the reviews, considering a very good friend of mine is no longer doing them.

Sorry for the long windedness of this post. Have taken the moniker of big mouthed idiot for a reason. Hope everyone has a happy holiday.

Edited by Morandir835

Congrats on your 2year Vapeversary, big guy! As I sneak up on my one year celebration, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you fr your help and mentorship...I know I'm not the only one you have inspired to make a permanent change, but few are as grateful as I...