Another New Guy.

Striker

Hey guys and gals. Been at this for just over a year now and looking forward to sharing and gaining knoledge. By the way. Whats up with the spell check?

Anyways. I use Genesis hardware mostly when I am at the house. On the run I use a V Nova or a Carto tank. I have had a bunch of the bigger well known APV's but lately I have been doing coops on China based products, and some of them are just that close to being as good as what we pay through the teeth for. So I sold my DID atomizer off for a $7 unit. No its not the same, but still blowing clouds of vapor.

Striker!!! Funny meeting you here.

and I vehemently oppose your view on the clones. hrrrrmph. I hate the clones in comparison to the real genuine DID and I would never ever ::: insert Chris Tucker's voice here::: never ever ever ever ever ever ever not EVER trade my genuine for a clone. That's a horrible thought, like you said you did.

But then, unlike you, I'm not trying to scoop up buyers for my clone coops....

I Luvz ya man, but... come on.

The clones are okay to learn with though.

Perhaps I came off a little too strong. My apologies.

Let me start over.

Welcome to VaporTalk, Striker!!

What is it about the clones that you like better than the original genuine Mini DID that it was copied after?

Me? I like the price much better. Can't argue with that!!!

Anything else?

Do you like the way the center post hole is large and lets the post move around?

Do you like the way the insulators are soft and squishy, easy to tear, allowing for possible hard shorts?

Do you like the way the width size of the insulator nuts are so small that they can be easily screwed down inside the center post hole, taking the squishy insulator with it?

Do you like the way the chrome polish covers the gold polish that covers the questionable metal of the tank? Is it brass? I've heard it's brass.

Do you like the smaller size of the wick hole?

Do you like the microscopic screws for the negative post and refill hole?

I don't understand your thinking, if it has more to do with things than the price.

hmmm, sorry, I guess, even that sounds "awful". I don't mean it to sound awful.

Guess what I'm saying, is ..... Prove it buddy. Prove why you like the clone BETTER than the genuine article.

I have both. I can take comparison pics if you'd like, to show why I like the genuine article better than the clones.

I can put it in writing as well, as to why the genuine article is awesomer.

It's a duel dude. Get out your weapon.