New Ss Sigelei Zmax Vv+Vw Rms

VariTube.com has them for $89.95 + Free Shipping in continental US...includes 1 Zmax Body, 2 Desay 18650 Batteries (2200mAh), 1 18650 charger, 1 Zipper Case, 1 1.6ml 2.8ohm Clearo, and 2 Bottom Caps for 18650 or 18350 batteries.

Best deal I've seen by far anywhere on them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i compared the provari with this sig. zmax. and i must say for 79.99 your getting quite the punch,, infact it may be the closest thing to the provari,,,

for ME ,, this mod will do more

i compared apples to apples,, feature to feature,, now mind you,, i do not own or have vaped eather one but from the features really the only difference for me on paper was..... the amprage rating....

im sure that the provari is made better, probably has a better line of chips and regulators/electronics.. but for half the price you can get the same features as the provari and with a HIGHER amp rating!!! for me i mainly use dual coils in a dct map tank at high voltage( 5.0 -6.5 volts.) so amprage ratings for me are extreemly important.. if theres not a high enuff amprage rating on your device it will act funny, shut down, turn off, or burn out. so i feel on paper like im getting a steal of a deal...

this will be here hopefully tomarrow so i will report back !

edited to say ,, off the top of my head,, and anyone feel free to correct me

the provari max amps are 3.5

the sig. zmax max amps are 5 amp

Edited by DJJROCK

JRock!!!!!! WTH have you been?

off in cig land,, but im coming back jeff.. i made the mistake of picking up a pack of cigs while i was going thru my devorce bad time,, bad state of mind,, = cig smoker. so im basicly starting over , as everything out now is new to me,, kinda fun! lol,,

wow.. ok ... so.... lol...

Ive had this thing for a few days now... 5 to be exact,, and i must say im quite impressed.. I bought this device so my opinion is not biased, infact.. I was gonna write about it a few days ago,, but i was still a lil excited about it so i decided to hold off till i let the nerves chill. so now that ive had time to do a lil reaserch on exactly what it is that i bought , i must say finding alot of specs. on this is not easy. sooo..

. Right off the bat the first thing i noticed is ,, this thing feels solid, its heavy. and not a hollow heavy, I like that alot!

The second thing I really like is, it includes both regular & extended bottom caps to use stacked 18350s or 1 18650, ( Longer batt life with the stacked , plus a power boost to make sure it can handle the dual coils.) , if you want the extended cap with the provari itll cost ya 19.99 on sale. 24.99 not on sale. I know there are a few other mods that sell the extended caps but im not sure right now and so i used the provari for an example.

i dont wanna go on and on here so im gonna jump to something huge with this mod and this is kinda techy so ill try to be slow...

so with a provari,, your paying for a constant output of power to your atty or cart,, no matter what you have on the end of a provari it will put out that power and adjust itself when you switch whats on the connector, the problem with the provari, is the amp limitation; so at high voltage you loose the capibility of using dual coils and other things that will push that amp swich past 3.5 amps.. at this point you get an error code on the provari .

on the zmax you do not run into that problem,as it has a 5amp swich, the problem lies in the zmax with the boosting board or chip when your using the single 18650 set up. Its a battery limitation. on higher voltage with the 18650 set up it struggles to meet the higher voltages on some cartos and attys, not all but some.. so in order to correct that you have to use the stacked 18350s and that will allow for the higher voltages to be reached constantly. I really like that the user has this option to use the right set up for the voltages that they use for their set up.

one of the things i am unsure of : is alot of the protection circuits it may or may not have, there is not alot of info out there on these so heres what i do know...

it does have a short circuit protection

a low battery protection

a low res. protection

and also has reverse battery protection.

also i should mention, you have the option of using voltage or watts( power) and i really really like that option. watts is alot smother warmer in my opinion,, and i like it.

theres alot more to be said about this device but im gonna leave it here at that ,, im extreemly happy at the price point, and im very happy I choose this mod over the provari, as after the fact i saw the numbers and chart on both devices and this device shines OVER the provari, at half the price point. :)

DJJROCK SIGNING OUT!! PEACE, LOVE AND VAPE!!!

Edited by DJJROCK

• 1 year later...

Thanks for all the info, I had a few questions. I'm new to vaping and still very ignorant to some stuff. I don't understand what the wattage or volts affect. I want to buy this mod but want to understand it it as far as it's features.

• 2 months later...

i'll give you a quick differential between wattage and volts.

Volts is a product of stored energy in the battery. It is varied by adding resistance in series (in line) with your atomizer.

The Watt is a measure of power. Power is equal to Voltage multiplied by current (P=EI) .

In all situations Power (watts) is what determines how your vape is. Higher voltage = higher power. Higher power means your liquid vaporizes faster and in some cases more fully.

so assume you have a 1 Ohm atomizer ( used for simplicity).

If you like to vape at 6 watts with a 1 Ohm Atomizer you will need 6watts=1ohm * X, X = 6Watts/1Ohm = 6 V.

So with a constant voltage rig that means you will need a resistance tester to measure the Ohms of your atomizers if you want constant vapes across your different atomizers so you can calculate and adjust the voltage for the individual unit.

A constant wattage rig measures the resistance of the atomizer and adjusts Voltage output so that your Wattage (power applied to the coil) is always constant even when you change out atomizers or fluids.

I have become quite partial to my evic (even though it has major drawbacks) because of it's ability to provide constant wattage across my various fluids and tanks.

P=EI (p= power (measured in watts), E=voltage (measured in Volts DC), I= current (measured in Amperes (amps)))

Ohms Law I=E/R (Resistance measured in Ohms)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines