Want To Try Vv

seaspine

So with Christmas coming up, my wife has consented to let me have some of the money that I work so hard for to buy a new toy. I'd like to get a vv device, I'm looking at the Ego twist and the 14500 Robust from Sweet Vapes,and I'm having a hard time deciding. I've had some trouble with my last set of Ego batteries not hitting well, and not lasting very long,so I am hesitant to buy more. Pbusardo gave a review giving the Robust a thumbs down,so I'm worried about that.

What I want is something that is comfortable to carry in my shirt pocket,so it can't be too heavy or large.I'd like around 1000 mah so I don't have to carry a pocket full of batteries around for a 12 hr shift,and variable volt.I've seen the Totaly Wicked Mini Torpedo and the mini Lava tube,they are too big and heavy to carry in my scrub top. So if anyone has some recomendations let me Know.

I hate to say I agree with Jeff but......Dammit, I do. My wife & I both use the twist and love it. I'm afraid the 14500 won't give you the battery life you're looking for and the twist is nice and slim.. My 2 cents.

The 1000 mAh twist batteries are a bit long. I prefer the 650 mAh. It might not last a full shift but if you carry 2 like I do not only will it last but you can have them set up with different flavors. I always carry 2 pv's anyway so I don't need 1000 mAh.

http://www.free-cigs.com/Ego-14500-VV-Black_p_131.html here is a 900mah variable voltage. Maybe this would be something good for you. I have the passthrough version and it seems to work great. From a few video reviews I have heard that these are always almost dead on the voltage it is set. It is just off by .01 which isn't much of anything. Unless it is .1 which still isn't much.

The zombie apocalypse is just around the corner. Mark and Jeff actually agree on something. If they agree, it's got to be good. :D I agree with them, too. The eGo twist or the Vision Spinner (the Spinner is just like the Twist except you can see the vv settings much easier).

Curiosity setting in. What kind of eGo batteries did you have that didn't hit well or last long?

I have taken Viper Ron's advice and ordered 3 chrome vision spinners. I just can't see the numbers on the Ego twist.

In response to Tameiki's question, I got 4 900 mah ego batteries from totally wicked 4 months ago 2 are now dead and the 2 remaining just don't seem to last very long. Thank you all for your help.