Mark Mod Holder

Brian

Everyone knows that Mark does beautiful work, but I have to show this off! :)

I've found myself lately with a lot of different attys/tanks/clearos, etc laying around my desk. I do use and sample a lot of different things now. Of course, they get knocked over and strewn about. They get lost under my keyboard or roll off the back of my desk and no telling where else they end up. So, I started thinking about a way to keep that from happening. I started to wonder if Mark could make something with 510 connections mounted in it. I contacted Mark and he ran with it. I told him what I was looking for and told him I like dark colored wood, but wasn't particular. I have to say, he nailed it!

This is the pic I sent Mark when I explained what I was looking for.

ClearosandTanks.jpg

This is what I received in the mail today:

MMH_1.jpg

MMH_2.jpg

I puts some 510/eGo adapters on some of the 510 connectors and this is how it looks:

MMH_3.jpg

Thank you Mark!

Thanks for all the kind words. I hope that Christopher doesn't mind if I get a plug in and tell y'all that you can follow me on twitter (@markspens) and see the latest offerings as I make them. These can also be custom made out of whatever wood you may have in mind. You can see more of them at http://markspens.com/ ;)