A Couple Questions

VapeDude

I'm not a new vapor but I've went through all the trials and errors with the gas station e cigs. I almost gave up thinking they were all the same. That's until I actually stopped being lazy and did some extensive research. I just have yo say WOW! Massive community and now I'm on information overload....am I a dropper ? Do I want to use cartomizers,tanks....or a bit of everything....lol. Anyways, I don't make this too long...I ordered the Ego pass through battery 650maH(another term I have to learn) along with some tanks. For Christmas I should be getting the Ego twist with some clear cartomizers.

What else should I get....something for back up maybe...an FYI I am a massive heavy smoker 2+ packs a day. what would you recommend for nicotine levels? I'm a heavy vapor too....I'm constantly taking a toot.this may In part to low nicotine levels.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome the wonderful (overwhelming) world of vaping. Sounds like you are on the right track. Lots of trial and error.

The eGo line is a great place to start.

A couple drip tips are a must if you want to try your hand a dripping.

back up batteries, atomizers-cartomizers-tanks-clearomizers, charger and liquids are always a good thing.

you may want to look at starting with 24 mg liquids, but will want some 18 mg too. you will have to play with the nicotine levels to find the one that works best for you.

Most of us Vape way more than we smoked....because we can !

i have nothing to add to this except welcome to the community. Kitsune gave you perfect advice. Try lots of stuff. Try some boge standard and low resistance 510 cartomizers. Try some joye 510 lr and sr atty's. Well anyway, do what Kitsune said :)

Try lots of stuff. Try some boge standard and low resistance 510 cartomizers. Try some joye 510 lr and sr atty's. Well anyway, do what Kitsune said :)

Yes, I'm doing just that! Trying LOTS of stuff. And doing what Kitsune said. Although, you really should pay attention to her name: Kitsune. Japanese fox spirit who is high on mischievous high jinxs. She has lots of great advice but will innocently lure you into more than you originally planned.

Asking questions will get you great advice from very experienced vapers here. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I think you'll enjoy your time at VT. I certainly am.

And now I'm off to ask some more questions about dripping related stuff. Kitsune got me started on that, too!

Oh, and I forgot to say, "Welcome to VT!" :)

Edited by Tameiki

Thank you everyone for the great welcome. I have my Ego PT with a 650maH and its awesome. I now have the 1000maH battery coming for that all day vape. If you're new like me,the Ego Pass through is easy to use and makes for a easy,smooth start into vaping.

The 18 & 24mgs work great....24 mgs in the morning so I can have my kickstart and 18mgs when I start feeling up to par....thanks again everyone for the help.