Help!

laurel

I am a 45 year smoker who starting vaping about 3 mos ago. I have not smoked a cigarette since I started vaping. However I am having terrible luck with my choices of products. Not knowing anything my first purchase was Smokestick. Ok except did mot like taste and not refillable. I then went to Smokeless Image. I like the cute color Easy batteries and loved the 'clearomizers'. But the clearomizers melt at the tip and goop up in the tank. The batteries hold a very small carge time and are dead in a month. I am a very heavy smoker. I dont want a battery that looks like a cigar....I am female and want something sorta dainty. Any suggestions. I have spent a fortune so far and saving $ was one of the things I wanted to accomplish by stopping cigarettes.

Hi Laurel. I bought one of these in pink for my wife. Its a pearl pink and looks awesome. http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=1180&category_id=38

You may want to pick up a couple of these and some juice also: http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=1156&category_id=39

Congrats on quitting smoking!!

It sounds like you're ready for a mod? There are many out there to choose from. Most of them are pretty large, in order to hold the larger longer batteries.

The Precise+ in 18350 size is dainty, super well made, (top craftsmanship!!), has a special berium connection that gives a harder hit than most 510 mechanical mods, and if you have enough spare batteries on hand to charge in a nice Xtar charger, you'll get along swell. They're at Super T Manufacturing http://www.supertmanufacturing.com/ They also sell for top dollar if you decide to sell it and get a different one.

Another,nice one is the Piccolo, but they're a little harder to find. Long and slender.

The eGo-Twist is a wonderful battery! It's the size of an ink pen, yet it's variable volt! They're very affordable, and the main stay for newbies and Veterans alike. I would go with the Twist while researching other mods.

like uma said, the twist is a wonderfull battery. althought if you looking for battery length your not gonna find to many "dainty" batteries.... plain and simple. when i first started i went with white cloud and while they were mind blowingly expensive they did the trick... (to get me to quit analogs)they are the size of a 100 cigarette and shorter the smallest device tops $250!!!. if your a heavy smoke the BEST thing to try is an ego style battery. yes they are a tad on the non dainty size but they are power houses! the ego-c twist is a great device but if your trying to find your way id just go with a set voltage device like a regular ego battery. a reg ego battery runs from $15 to the kit around $40. the twist is about $25 and the kit about $50

if you know what you like and want to achive it the best way possible for not alot of money. id recommend the ovlae v8. its a gripper style mod and looks a little like a bomb detonator and would not recommend taking on a flight... lol but other than that it blows my mind every single time i take a hit... if you are really sierious about quiting youll put aside the size portion of your search. either that or just have a TON of backup batteries... best of luck to you and happy vaping!

as for attachments i personally LOVE the DCT (dual coil cartomizer tank) find it here http://www.madvapes.com/dual-coil-510-tank-cartomizer-35ml-blue.html they last all day and never have to refill... the vison clearomizers are great as well...

Edited by kgoallthewaygo

Hey laurel. Very glad you have quit smoking. finding the right set up is really a challenge. Unfortunately the slim pen style batteries will not stand up to heavy vaping.

The ego and ego type batteries (like the ones in Brians post) with the clearomizers (again Brians post) are a great setup, cost effective, great colors. The clearomizers are so easy to use and refill.

The Ego and ego type batteries are sold at most vaping vendors (lots and lots of selection). The battery (900mah) is about the same size as a standard sharpie.

I swear, You get used to the size in no time and it can hold up to heavy vaping.

I think kitsune is talking about Jeffb's post. Brian is a supplier, who BTW has lots of goodies in his store and used to be staff here at Vapor Talk. I called him Mark once in the comment box and he sent me extra stuff. He said he doesn't mind being called Mark, just don't call him Jeff. lol I don't know how Jeff would feel about being called Brian but I think that's kinda funny. Do there avatars look similar because this is the second time in a couple of days those 2 got mixed up. lol

Laurel, I agree with getting an eGo type battery or, even better, the eGo twist. Here's the type of clearos I like the most and I got them from Jeff's--I mean Brian's store.http://www.theveteranvaper.com/ego-2-4ml-cc-changeable-coil-clearomizer-clear/

Hi Laurel. I'm new here, too! *waves*

My set up is an ego 650 pass through, that means you can plug it in and continue using it while it's charging. The 650 mAh works all day for me, I used to smoke about a pack of analogs a day. Just ordered a 1000 mAh ego C twist from Jeff...er...um... Brian the other day and I'm waiting for it to get here. Should be any day now.

The clearomizer/cartomizer/whatever they're called that Mike... it is Mike, right? linked to above is what I use on the ego. They are wonderful, in my opinion, and very user friendly.

Everyone here is very friendly and helpful, even though it's hard to keep from mixing up names. :laughing: