Ego C Junk!

Been leaking since I got it. Tried all the other tanks and a few attys but same thing happens. I even tried drilling the hole for the tank about the same size as the atty spike but it was a fail. These are the hard cap tanks. Anyone know what works and will not leak any fluid? I'm ready to buy any aftermarket tank. Inches away from lighting up an analog!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Just go and order a couple of cleoromisers. Vision, Stardust, T3, Vivi nova, anything, and do it now so you don't get any more aggravated than you already are.

I have 2 eGo C tank setups and they don't leak but I have other issues sometimes. One has a tight draw but other than that it's ok. The other doesn't seem to keep up with moderate vaping even after playing with the wick. I want mine to leak sometimes so the juice will find the atty. I've had better luck than some with this setup but now I think it's time that I've had enough.

I don't think the hard cap is the problem. I never get any leaks there. I press it down with a screwing motion and it's fine but when the tank is totally full I think a vacuum prevents the juice from going down. Other vapers have the problem of juice going everywhere. I used the older eGo tank setup for 6+ months and no problems and it is the same principal but for some reason the technology for this type of tank seems to have gotten worse. I like everything about Joyetech except for the eGo C tank.

It is possible to fine tune that setup to work well but I'm done playing with it every other time I fill it.

Look at the bright side, at least you have quality batteries and charger and lots of other things can be used with it.

I started w/ the ego-c as well, bottom line is it isn't exactly a hassle free experience. Heed the guys' advice above and you'll be much happier for it.

And like Mike said, at least you've got a solid battery that can expose you to all the different devices available. We all strike out a few times before we finally hit that homerun.

Yeah the battery is awesome, lasted me 2 full work days before dying, and I smoke half pack of cigs a day so it does get used. I was looking at the stardust but then I goggled it and found some ppl having leaking issues also so I didn't continue looking. I buy all my stuff from cdnvapor website because its Canadian. Think they would give me a refund?

Your not going to get a refund on an eGo C purchase but if you order a couple of clearos from c.o.v. and tell them in the comment box or customer service that you've had nothing but problems, they just might throw in some extras for you.

Your not going to get a refund on an eGo C purchase but if you order a couple of clearos from c.o.v. and tell them in the comment box or customer service that you've had nothing but problems, they just might throw in some extras for you.

C.O.V? Anyway I ordered a couple of those stardust clearomizers from cdnvapor and told them I have been having issues, hopefully they will throw something in extra with my order.

Thought you were talking about Clouds of Vapor... my bad. I don't know about everyone's policy about shipping to Canada but there are a ton of reliable sites and lots of other things to try but I know you will be much happier with the Stardust.

I'd definitely go for the V3 stardust, I too have had leaking issues on my V2's but it's not that often and the flavor is just too good and clean to not use them. Just wipe the bottom of the clearo and your battery and you're good to go again. The V3's have seemed to have less problems from what i've read. The leaking is caused by juice getting into the center post some way or another. I'm thinking in my case the mouthpeice doesn't seal tightly enough on the rubber cap, plus i fill them too high.

I have given up on this thing and the company I got it from, they never get back to me or accept payments so I'm done. Iv already wasted 100$, not interested in wasting more. If anyone is interested in 2 ego c 650mah batteries with USB charger and a few extras, let me know, its going to be sold. Not even 1 week old. Have box.

My T3 just came in yesterday and I've been using it on a standard eGo battery. It works great!! I've also had some luck with the first 2 generations of Stardust/Vision and even better luck with the Vision V3. It's ok to give up on the eGo c tank but don't give up on vaping. Only $4.39 for a T3 and it's shipped out immediately. http://www.theveteranvaper.com/ego-2-4ml-cc-changeable-coil-clearomizer-clear/ And the V3 is awesome too.http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=1206&category_id=39

Glad to here you are determined to quit smoking. That's a good thing. And don't be a stranger, You're a member here for life.... or until you screw up and get banned, lol.

Glad to here you are determined to quit smoking. That's a good thing. And don't be a stranger, You're a member here for life.... or until you screw up and get banned, lol.

Lol! I'll still be around here, are what's new etc. Thanks again!

Ok they just replied, said they will send me out a few replacement bottles and a few cartomizers to try so I will give it shot. Can you tell me if these clearomizers are good? They are on the cdnvapor website, listed as stardust clearomizers. I want to make sure they send out decent ones.

Those are good. I still have a couple that have been working for months but after a couple of weeks of heavy vaping the flavor quality starts to take a hit just like anything else but a couple of them will keep you going for a long time. Remember not to fill it down the center air flow tube but off to the side.

• 4 weeks later...

The stardust clearomizers with the long wicks give off the best tasting vapor and user friendly of nearly everything I've tried so far. Even as a noob I've managed to try quite a few clearos.

Just be aware that once in a while you'll hear gurgling while pulling on a stardust. All you have to do is unscrew it and dab a tissue in the battery connection to get the excess e-liquid out, blow INTO the stardust (with a tissue under the thing to catch liquid) and then dab the bottom to dry. Screw back on and continue to vape. For some reason every now and then some juice will get into the center post and make it gurgle. Not a big deal but something to keep an eye on to get the best use of these things. ^___^

• 5 months later...

Well I had my mind made up buying an Ego Tank, but after reading this thread, I'm not so sure. :wallbash: I just want something with a long lasting battery & produces enough vapor for a good throat hit. Flavor is important too.

If you'll notice the dates this is a fairly old thread. So many new products have come out since then. As far as many of the members of this forum have attested eGo batteries, on the whole, are good, dependable ones. It's the tanks/clearomizers on top that can get finicky.

The T3 and MT3s have been getting a lot of positive reviews. These are "bottom feeders" where the liquid goes through the bottom instead of a wick on top. The Vision Nano is also a bottom feeder that holds only 1 ml of juice. I've had the best of luck with all three.

Patience and trial and error is what's needed when you're new to this. Perseverance is also good. Ask around and you'll find that you'll get lots of good advice from the experienced vapers around here. :yes

Edited to add: Vapor and throat hit are juice related, not anything to do with the battery or cartomizer/clearomizer that you're using. More VG (vegetable glycerin) = more vapor. More PG (propylene glycol) = more throat hit. If you're new to the VG/PG ration I'd suggest go with 50/50. That gives me a lot of vapor and enough throat hit to satisfy. :)

Edited by Tameiki