What Kind Of E-Cig Are You?

What kind of e-Cig are you? I would have to say it depends on the day and the mood. Sometimes I sit back with my copper DIY mod(aka the pipe bomb)other times I feel like being discrete and toke on my 18350 mini. I'm pretty laid back so most of the time it's just my 14650 E-Power. I think moody people are defiantly variable voltage. I stray from the eGo not cause it isn't good or doesn't suit me, It's just not me.

What kind of e-Cig are you? I would have to say it depends on the day and the mood. Sometimes I sit back with my copper DIY mod(aka the pipe bomb)other times I feel like being discrete and toke on my 18350 mini. I'm pretty laid back so most of the time it's just my 14650 E-Power. I think moody people are defiantly variable voltage. I stray from the eGo not cause it isn't good or doesn't suit me, It's just not me.

Nice. I can see it now. I like elegance and simplicity.. that's my sleek black ego or kgo with a lr306 when I'm home, and a black triple coil cartomizer and matching cone when I'm out. But, I also like power.. during such times, my Provari serves me well.

Lately just an eGo and a good ol' EMDCC (clear) with Boba's Bounty. 1.6ohm's

the vape is spectacular, the draw is just a tad looser than i'd care for but everything else is perfect.

Today a pair of eGo Twists one with a broken 306 and one with a broken EMDCC. I've got to get a holster or hard case or something but at least I didn't snap my batteries in half again.

Laid back purple Reo Grand user. Only have to change the battery once a day and refill the bottle every other day. Life is good especially with a LR Cisco atty and COV's butterscotch eliquid.

I think I need to look for something else . I use my Lt every where but people look at me and one women said to me " what the hell is that" I was a little embarrassed. My button seems to be starting to stick and I am going to have to order new batteries soon. Would like something small .I vape around 4-4.2. Don't know where to look at the 14500 box mod there are so many. I also need it to last alday about 12hrs because of work. Any help ? Thanks

Lately I've been on my LT and phoenix bottom coil clearos. Very pleased in general with the phoenix. Very minimal leakage if any and wonderful flavor and vapor! Absolutely in love with the battery life out of my LT which is running on 2250mah batteries. I average about roughly 4 days and/or about 7ml of juice on a single charge.

Happy Vaping

-mse12

i got mine thru electronicstix at vapestock in clearwater florida for $20. although the same company sells it for $27.00 online... :wallbash: and thats the best ive found for a 1000mah batt. the best price for a 650mah batt ive found is roughly $24.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=ego+twist

what is that and where can i get one?

Hey the "lt" is just lavatube abbreviated. Or in my case a lavatube clone. They can be picked up on a ton of websites. I personally own the torpedo by totally wicked. It is just a lavatube with a different name slapped on it. Its the budget minded provari imo.

Happy Vaping

-mse12

Hey the "lt" is just lavatube abbreviated. Or in my case a lavatube clone. They can be picked up on a ton of websites. I personally own the torpedo by totally wicked. It is just a lavatube with a different name slapped on it. Its the budget minded provari imo.

Happy Vaping

-mse12

dude as soon as i posted that i realized what it was... i have a problem with posting before i think/research lol thanks man. my coworker got on at vapestock and it is one bad mother... thanks

• 2 weeks later...

No offense but I think the topic is getting way out of hand from the original what kind of e-cig. Nevertheless, I was entertained.. Haven't tried eGo-C Twist though, is it that good? I could simply say that I'm a plain and simple Silver eGo-T. Not too old and not too new..! lol.