Hi Everyone Noobie Here

johnnyaaj

Just wanna say hi. Found lots of info here and wanna say thanks for the site. Been vaping for 3 months and still looking for that special tobacco flavor. I tried fruit flavors but I don't think there for me. My favorite right now is johnsonscreek domestic VG. Any suggest gens on anything else.

Welcome noobie john.

One flavor that I really like is "Mapacho Tobacco" from Sweet-Vapes . It's a nice flavor that isn't too much of one thing or the other. This site allows you to choose not only the nic level but also the pg/vg percentage. 25%vg is good for me but 50% or more may be to your liking also. Sometimes high vg juice may not work so well with some clearos or tank systems just so you know.

If you do decide to try this flavor I would suggest buying a couple other small bottles of different flavors also, such as "Blend #5","Red Tobacco" or anything that sounds interesting to you. You never know until you try it.

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=232&category_id=19

I'm in the same boat when it comes to fruit flavors. They are not for me unless they are part of a tobacco or bakery flavor. You might want to try other non-tobacco flavors such as cinnamon roll, danish, cookies n cream, etc. If you have some fruit flavors that you don't care for much you can try adding some to a tobacco juice. Tobacco and apple is good to me.

Finding YouTube reviews on different flavors might be helpful. I always like Dekang Flue Cured but have been experimenting with different flavors lately. I got some sweetener, Honey, and Blackberry flavorings from Vixenvapors that I use in case I want to change a tobacco flavor. At ECBlends you can come up with your own creation if you like. I have done that twice with RY4 type blends. Keep in mind that alot of the eliquids need to set for 1-2 weeks to really get a fair taste test and decide if you like them.

Just ordered eliquid sample set from AwesomeVapor. USA's Favorite Blend, Hilton, 555, Virginia, RY-4, Cuban Cigar, Camel, Turkish Blend, French Pipe, and Original Tobacco in 3ml. Hope it helps. And saw lots of reviews on that bobas bounty. Sound really good will have to try some. Thanks again

Welcome to the forums, I haven't tried a whole lot of flavors, I'm currently using Ry-4 and a few different fruit flavors.. The shop I go to just got in coffee and red bull flavors and I'm excited to give those a try asap

Just ordered eliquid sample set from AwesomeVapor. USA's Favorite Blend, Hilton, 555, Virginia, RY-4, Cuban Cigar, Camel, Turkish Blend, French Pipe, and Original Tobacco in 3ml. Hope it helps. And saw lots of reviews on that bobas bounty. Sound really good will have to try some. Thanks again

hey john! welcom to the forum, i order my juice from awesome vapor too, all i can say is the french pipe sucks imho. it tastes like a flowery cinnamon. my go to vape is either usa favorite or turkish with vanilla. all the tobacco flavors are good EXCEPT the french pipe... lol i havent tried the hilton so let me know what its like! also the ry-4 is a little weird kinda tasted like plastic smells. but is doable if im in a pinch. but i think you got a good batch comin. i am dying to try bobas bounty and will prob pick some up this weekend at vapestock. i hear its incredible!

Funny I get chocolate,creamy, dried fruit of sorts and tobacco. Lol

+1 for Boba's

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Wow. After 10 years of smoking, my tastebuds must be dead. Definitely no chocolate in mine. Unsweetened graham cracker and a 'no thank you' serving of tobacco is what I get. To me, Bobas is the Gingerbread Man taking revenge. :P

Wow. After 10 years of smoking, my tastebuds must be dead. Definitely no chocolate in mine. Unsweetened graham cracker and a 'no thank you' serving of tobacco is what I get. To me, Bobas is the Gingerbread Man taking revenge. :P

Now I dont know who to believe! :secret: I'll have to try it myself.

i've read a lot of reviews for Boba's Bounty and have been vaping alot of it for awhile now, all i can say is that Breal is the first person i've heard say it's nasty.

most people love it, but it just goes to show that taste is completely subjective, just because i like something doesn't mean you will. Boba's is no different, not everybody likes it. But a lot of people do lol

I got some Hangsen USA blend from Madvapes I think. It tasted like citrus/Pineapple and was very flat with no sweetness, so I added some Blackberry flavoring and a bit of sweetener and I really like it now. Goes to show that the possibilities are endless and you can salvage some of the not so good eliquids. :clap:

Yes, yes.. it's true. I'm one of the few here who don't really like it. :blushing:

It wasn't always the case. When I first received it (had to see what all the hype was about), I wasn't crazy about it, but I let it steep and then took a liking to it, even ordered it once more. I still have that 'once more' bottle. I was never a fan of molasses, although I do enjoy the odd graham cracker. Now, the very smell of it makes me gag. :sick:

Sorry to all you Boba's lovers out there!