Provari Giveaway Contest

RGoddeau

Rg is legit! He had contacted me about winning and then proceeded to go above and beyond to help not only me but my wife a well. He sent two v2 units to me with it any personal info requested. After many phone calls and emails I'm proud to call richard my friend . He has great humor and is caring. Id suggest taking advantage of this opportunity to get to know him better and take the next step in vaping. Www.catskillmountainvaporshop.com is a wonderful siteand had better customer service. Also is a link to prove that I did indeed receive the two units. A video I put on you tube.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=HtfqHyBqW8g

I'll stay out of this contest to give everyone else a better chance. I already have a ProVari and I'd feel bad if I were the one to win. Thanks for the contest RG, keep them coming!!

He is going till sept 18 th I believe. Trust me guys well worth it.like I said awsome fguy. He's giving out 300 provari and tons of other things. Book mark his site. You'll be returning
"you" follow him wherever he goes. You always post right after he does. Don't you think that is a little suspicious? How many forums has he been banned from?

You posted that this is for real and to.trust you. Maybe if you guys were valued members in any forum, people would be more accepting.

I call this SPAM

Bams needs a ZEN BAM!!

He is going till sept 18 th I believe. Trust me guys well worth it.like I said awsome fguy. He's giving out 300 provari and tons of other things. Book mark his site. You'll be returning

damn thats like $45,000 right there

Edited by twelveday

"you" follow him wherever he goes. You always post right after he does. Don't you think that is a little suspicious? How many forums has he been banned from?

You posted that this is for real and to.trust you. Maybe if you guys were valued members in any forum, people would be more accepting.

I call this SPAM

Bams needs a ZEN BAM!!

Well, I was worried ahout having to give out my name, address, e-mail and phone number for a contest (Let alone be reminded that it was 'required') so I did a google search to see if it was legit and oh boy :wallbash:

Anyway I found out some interesting facts. The contest is posted on many forums, many 'craigslist' type sites, and various other random social network sites, as well as one site that is some type of journalism site. The "Comodo Authentic Secure" SSL Secure logo/seal that www.comodo.com uses is supposed to be a red triangle logo on the corner which shows details of the certificate when you hover over it. "Levimac" also works/used to work for this person and has followed him in many forums posting rave reviews and that he is "trustworthy". I also could not find any kind of reviews or anything about catskillvaporstore other than forum threads and such, most being negative.

Oh yeah and I also found this http://www.gscsc.net/ which he owns as well.

I was just curious and did some research and just posting some facts I found, if i'm in the wrong in anyway a mod can delete this.

Edited by twelveday

Well, I was worried ahout having to give out my name, address, e-mail and phone number for a contest (Let alone be reminded that it was 'required') so I did a google search to see if it was legit and oh boy :wallbash:

Anyway I found out some interesting facts. The contest is posted on many forums, many 'craigslist' type sites, and various other random social network sites, as well as one site that is some type of journalism site. The "Comodo Authentic Secure" SSL Secure logo/seal that www.comodo.com uses is supposed to be a red triangle logo on the corner which shows details of the certificate when you hover over it. "Levimac" also works/used to work for this person and has followed him in many forums posting rave reviews and that he is "trustworthy". I also could not find any kind of reviews or anything about catskillvaporstore other than forum threads and such, most being negative.

Oh yeah and I also found this http://www.gscsc.net/ which he owns as well.

I was just curious and did some research and just posting some facts I found, if i'm in the wrong in anyway a mod can delete this.

what did I miss?

This does appear to be extremely fishy. In my opinion the supplier does not need the personal information of every person who enters the contest. That to me seems like a typical bait and switch. His website posted above appears to advertise data mining software. I have removed the contest information as I just don't feel comfortable with this.

Members have also sent me links to other forums and a radio show where I'm not the only one who thought things didn't check out.

OMG all I wanted was a Pro-vari....I put a lot of N/A in the areas where it was asking for info. when it asked for my address, well I put it in. If anyone comes to my front door they will get zapped....