Start Over Next Month

They say all things happened for a reason and I am a firm believer in that. It looks like I am going to have to go back to cigarettes for a short while.

When I ordered all of my supplies, I did so blindly and on the wing. I do as much research as possible and I honestly thought that I knew enough to order for at least one month. I thought that Cartomizers lasted for months and so did atomizers so I only got one of each. I started out with two tanks and one dripping atomizer plus a magma, I had never filled a tank or primed a Cartomizer before and so I burned the first one (I guess everyone has to learn and I certainly learned my lesson there. The other tank went perfect (single coil 3 ohm) and it was really great until it started getting tight and tighter and tighter, now no good at all. Oh yes, the Tankomizer also went out and there went the magma. I had hoped the dripping would hold out but it looks like it is dying.

I visited the only two smoke shops around here and they don't carry e-cigarettes or pv's

So I guess I am going to have to go back to cigarettes until about the fifth of next month. I will again be ordering on the third and it will take another two days for it to reach me – so back to cigarettes. I am now more educated so I will know how much to order next time.

Edited by ancient11

the PIF thread is right underneath the thread you just made. ask for some help from the members if your'e in a tight spot, that's what it's there for.

but yes, the first rule of vaping is......backups, backups, backups... :)

Oh, I know how you feel. When I first started e-cigarettes, I had a world of trouble, as well. It wasn't for lack of will or trying; my setup just wasn't adequate, either. Hang in there. And don't feel bad for smoking. Just tell yourself that you'll get started when you get started. No guilt.

Where you from? What set up do you have? What kind of.flavors do you like? I have some kangers I could part with and I have some liquid I mixed up. No reason for you to.start analogs again :)

i gotta go to the post office so one.more pkg to.send is no problem. Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Edited by bamsbbq

the PIF thread is right underneath the thread you just made. ask for some help from the members if your'e in a tight spot, that's what it's there for.

but yes, the first rule of vaping is......backups, backups, backups... :)

Although many things has hit me this month that normally don't, I still have CD's but I am too stubborn to cash them, especially when i will be paid in a few day's. I absolutely hate to go back to cigarettes but my wife would not be able to stand me if i don't. I looked around here hoping to find a three ohm single core tank Cartomizer but where I live is in the middle of no where. :wallbash: i can't say that i like dripping that much for i waste more ejuice than i use, it certainly is messy. give me my cartomizers and tanks.

Pride is one heck of a thing and my pride just will not allow me to ask for something-well advice I will but a material thing is another story! I still have a little cash in my pocket but not enough in the bank to place a full order, that's why i was hoping to find at least one tanK cartomizer in one of our two places that cater to smokers.

i have plenty of mods, juice and tanks – just no Cartomizers, atomizers or tank cartomizers. Next month i will be all set and then be on easy street.. I do hope this thread will help some other newbie though.

The kangers I have are roughly 1.8ish so not what you are looking for. I also could part with a couple of Boge LR 2.0's if you have a.3.7v device.

Don't worry about pride, I am offering because I had so many people help me in my times of need. This is my way of.helping back. I just mixed up a.batch of 18mg 60/40 Apple Pie juice and would be happy to send some if that as.well.

Where you from? What set up do you have? What kind of.flavors do you like? I have some him and him I could part with and I have some liquid I mixed up. No reason for you to.start analogs again :)

i gotta go to the post office so one.more pkg to.send is no problem. Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

I am in NE Georgia and I do appreciate the offer but I have 160 ml of E liquid and have several mods but just did not have the brain's to get enough of the rest of the delivery system. I have a BUZZ pro, lava tube and volcano magma ecig.

The kangers I have are roughly 1.8ish so not what you are looking for. I also could part with a couple of Boge LR 2.0's if you have a.3.7v device. Don't worry about pride, I am offering because I had so many people help me in my times of need. This is my way of.helping back. I just mixed up a.batch of 18mg 60/40 Apple Pie juice and would be happy to send some if that as.well.

I will gladly accept on one condition and that is if you will put how much those two boge's cost you and the postage cost and a legible return address. i would be very, very appreciative and i would certainly compensate you on the third of next month. it would certainly hit the spot and would allow me to stay all those blasted cigarettes.

thanks so much

ancient

written bY dragon naturallySpeaking

Pm me your addy and I will send them out tomorrow. I just happen to be.sending out another pkg to Georgia. LOL

I only paid 83 cents delivered to me for the Boges so I am not worried about a couple of.dollars. just help somebody else if you see somebody else in need of liquid ;)

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

I want to thank each and everyone you for the help you have given especially Bambbq for i owe him one. This just goes to show what wonderful members we have and how much it pays to help each other, it also shows how much it pays to know each parts lifetime.

Don't worry for I am always willing to help where I can. :yes

Thanking everyone so much

ancient

written by Dragon naturally speaking

Edited by ancient11

how do you have so many mods but no clue how to backup your atomizers/cartomizers????? :dizzy:

no offense but id figure with someone who put that much into vaping already knew how atomizers/cartomizers work, it boggles me. I only have one mod and you have three =x

Edited by twelveday

how do you have so many mods but no clue how to backup your atomizers/cartomizers????? :dizzy:

no offense but id figure with someone who put that much into vaping already knew how atomizers/cartomizers work, it boggles me. I only have one mod and you have three =x

Life is about learning, then making choices with what we have learned, followed by living with the choices we have made. But sometimes we jump the gun when rushed to do something (as in this case), thats when we make bad choices as I did. Now don't get me wrong everything I bought was good, it's just I bought things I didn't need and not enough of what I needed and since this is my first month,--well I learned.

well i hope you dont have to go back to cigs, next order focus on attys and cartos, you have plenty of juice to last awhile,, stock up so you NEVER have to worry, ive been there done that ,, then once you have every thing you need,, when you order new juices,, just throw in an extra att or pack of cartos j, then youll never run out. i stoped vapen for a bit, when i picked it up i had plenty of everything i needed. it was nice to just pick up and go. good luck.

well i hope you dont have to go back to cigs, next order focus on attys and cartos, you have plenty of juice to last awhile,, stock up so you NEVER have to worry, ive been there done that ,, then once you have every thing you need,, when you order new juices,, just throw in an extra att or pack of cartos j, then youll never run out. i stoped vapen for a bit, when i picked it up i had plenty of everything i needed. it was nice to just pick up and go. good luck.

I barely slid under the wire for my atomizer went out on me leaving me with absolutely nothing. Less than 20min later my Great Grandson pulled up with 2 Carlson e-cigs but one had a bad battery (no problem) and one cart is tough to draw thru. He lives 72 miles away and I could not figure out how he knew I was in need for the only place I have confided the fact I was out was here. It turns out he called the wife to tell her he was coming and she told him and he lives in a much larger town.

As bad as these are they will hold me until my care package arrives (hopefully monday) and those will hold me until my order arrives :animier:

Sometimes you can revive a tight carto ,this only works with the ones you can see through the middle like Boges.Straighten a paper clip and work it through ,if it's not melted shut and just carboned up they will usually work like a good used one for a few more days.

Well today at 6:30 Am, I put in a large order for support materials, there is no way I will run out of cartomizers, neither plain, LR, HR, xl or clear and also plenty of punched cartomizer's for my tanks. I am amazed this Carlson is still hanging in there for as bad as it is, its getting me through this. :evil:

FedEx just dropped off package #2, GotVapes is the only hold out but I am certain it will make it by Monday. It can Take its time for I now have enough back up for 6 months at least.

I.sent you a pkg too. Lol

I hate usps sometimes.

I.sent you a pkg too. Lol

I hate usps sometimes.

The thought is worth a million dollars :yes . I hope you included your return address for I would really feel better if I could return them to you with something added along with my heartfelt thanks.

ancient

I did indeed give a return addy. Just let me know if.its a Texas one or Washington one b4 you send anything. Lol

I sent you a couple of samples I believe as well. I expect a review. Lol