Whats The Best Of The Best Ecig?

celeb

My mom is offering to pay for my e cig. If money is not an issue, then what is the best e cig out there? I'm looking for good vapor, long battery life, and most importantly I want an ecig that will last me a long time before breaking. any suggestions???

Provari, hands down. Get the 18650 extension and don't look back. If you don't get a provari now you will waist more money on junk and then getting a provari anyway.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus

that's a ridiculous statement.

i still haven't even gotten in to variable voltage and i'm completely 100% satisfied with my vape experience from kr808's and my LEO's. the only reason i would ever even buy a vv ecig is out of curiosity. is the best for some? probably, is it the best hands down? impossible to say.

op, there is no "best" ecig. the best one is what works for you. that being said, 7sons is on to something with the Provari, it is an awesome ecig, well built, probably last longer than you'll need it for.

but there are lots of other choices to consider, if you don't want to press a button all the time to change voltage then the ipro or buzz pro may be better suited for you, again, very well built vv devices.

vv may not be for you though, consider that. not all people need it, there are all kinds of people that start out with Blu ecigs and never need to switch for Christ's sake lol

i think you should spend some time reading through threads researching the different models available (there are alot) and find out what's best for you. any response you get from any one of us is going to be biased one way or the other.

i'm not debating that, there's a lot of hardcore Provari fans out there, for good reason, i admit that the Provari is an awesome pv.

but saying anything else op spends their money on is junk is a little over the edge no? there's a lot of other REALLY good products out on the market.

i'm not debating that, there's a lot of hardcore Provari fans out there, for good reason, i admit that the Provari is an awesome pv.

but saying anything else op spends their money on is junk is a little over the edge no? there's a lot of other REALLY good products out on the market.

Very true my friend, I wish I went right to a provari.

It would have saved me hundreds of dollars.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus

I still don't vape at VV or even on my 5V box.mod. With the right set up at 3.7volts most people will be satisfied.

Here is my list in no particular order:

1. Any of the Precise line from Super T Manufacturing

2. Silverbullet

3. 1000mah basic ego kit.

In general I.use Boge LR 2.0 cartos on all my 3.7 set ups. They also match up nicely with the Ego.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

I still don't vape at VV or even on my 5V box.mod. With the right set up at 3.7volts most people will be satisfied.

Here is my list in no particular order:

1. Any of the Precise line from Super T Manufacturing

2. Silverbullet

3. 1000mah basic ego kit.

In general I.use Boge LR 2.0 cartos on all my 3.7 set ups. They also match up nicely with the Ego.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Sent from my GalaxyNexus

I have number 2 and on a freshly charged battery, it rocks

I don't think a vv is the best out there for a beginner - that should be reserved for someone who knows exactly what they are doing.

I guess the OP should clarify if they are new to vaping or not!

Sent from my GalaxyNexus

+ 1 last sentence.

Forget that! If money is Not an object.. get a Mini Provari and 2 dozen EMDCCs and 3 306 attys.. a couple of needles, and 5 ego/510 adapters. People learn!

Forget that! If money is Not an object.. get a Mini Provari and 2 dozen EMDCCs and 3 306 attys.. a couple of needles, and 5 ego/510 adapters. People learn!

Sent from my GalaxyNexus

LOL, still no good without battery.

And did you just look in my vaping cabinet?

Sent from my GalaxyNexus

LOL, still no good without battery.

And did you just look in my vaping cabinet?

LOL! Yes, add 3 18650s and the extension for the Mini ProVari! (7sons,.. you really need to dust a little in this cabinet :secret: ) ).

Provari V2 or the Mini Provari! I have mine coming in tomorrow with the Blue LED, They are sold out of the Blue but will have it later in April... Either you get one of those or a Buzz-Pro... Hands down these are the highest quality devices that are variable voltage .. on the low end of good ecigs I would go with a MDCT Ego kit mmmmor Ego kit with tank and LR atties

Provari V2 or the Mini Provari! I have mine coming in tomorrow with the Blue LED, They are sold out of the Blue but will have it later in April... Either you get one of those or a Buzz-Pro... Hands down these are the highest quality devices that are variable voltage .. on the low end of good ecigs I would go with a MDCT Ego kit mmmmor Ego kit with tank and LR atties

What is that you say? "hands down "

I couldn't agree more. Lmfao

Sent from my GalaxyNexus

i just learned recently that theres a nimh 4.8V battery u can use in the SB, so u can vape the SB at 3.7. 4.8 or 6v. which is pretty nice. If money wasnt an issue though, id go with the Lamborghinin mod, with ecig attached to detachable dock in the dash.

My mom is offering to pay for my e cig. If money is not an issue, then what is the best e cig out there? I'm looking for good vapor, long battery life, and most importantly I want an ecig that will last me a long time before breaking. any suggestions???

The best one is the one that you enjoy more than smokes. Price and.high tech dont matter when it comes to personal satisfaction. Personal satisfaction might include ease of use no fidgeting or it might include getting your engineer friends active in your vaping gear. Then of course there are all the in betweens.

Tbe best might be looks, size, versatility , simplicity, power , battery use, ... there are tons of variables.

The BEST ecig is the one that gets you vaping with ease so you can then sit back and research the various ecigs with a relaxed grin on your face and your smokes in the trash.

You'll be wanting.backups for your backups... at home mods... going out on the town ones.... and when money is no problem there will be no stopping you from finding and achieving nirvana.

I would start with one that is simple and one that you will enjoy using even after you're a vet at vaping. The smokelessimage Volt rocks (sealed automatic) and takes all pressure off.

Congrats on your decision to stop smoking!