So...you're Leaving The House For 1-3 Hours

What do toy bring? This is for a shopping trip, going to the bar for a few hours, or going out to eat. This does not apply to times you are leaving for an extended period

2 mods

Usually my buzz pro or I pro and lately my GLV . I never bring 3 but always have 2 just in case.

Batteries

I check the voltage on the set of batteries that is in each mod and bring one extra fully charged pair(or for the glv one extra nimh).

3 bottles of juice and 3 pre filled cartos plus 2 new cartos. I always have bobas bounty on me. Lately tobacco Europe vt3 has been my second choice and then one more depending on what I am feeling that day. I switch flavors wayyyyy to much(every 20 minutes or so). I have the 2 spares in case one shorts or gets unusable.

So how about you?

Also before you ask...yes my pockets are very full right now lol.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

I still take one of my 650mah ego batts and a boge lr cartomizer, battery is usually fully charged because I only use my egos for going out for short periods like so, and I fill a freshly opened cartomizer right before I leave. If its just long drives where im only out of the car for a short period of time, I'm starting to get used to taking my SB with a cartomizer and a 6ml bottle of juice.

3ml bottle of juice

one LEO or 808, either one will be more than enough for 1-3 hours of use

and one cartomizer with the flavor of whatever juice i'm bringing

if i bring a LEO it does not have to be fully charged but can't be in the red, if it's an 808 it has to be fully charged as they only last about 2 hours of continuous use.

no i don't vape all that much. :)

Man...I need to start taking after you guys lol.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

you said a short time away from home. Now over 3 hours???? My 3.7 18650powered box mod,3.7 mini box.mod, 4-14500 batteries,ego charger,batteries and charger for P+ and mini mod...lol

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Lately I've just been bringing a filled eGo C or clearomizer and a filled and charged Volt ecig. No bottles needed.

The old eGo type B tank, 3ml I think, and 900mAh battery used to get me through a 9-10 hr. work day and that was all I brought with me on many occasions. I sometimes live dangerously.

1 ego batt + 306 atomizer for dripping

2 3ml bottles different flavors for dripping or emergency tank fill

1 ego batt + ego clearomizer or Tube tank (which ever is handiest and has the most liquid)

This is what I take out for 3 hours or 12 hours (work)

That being said...I also carry in my truck an emergency battery, charger and atomizers (backups, backups, backups)

2 650 egos, 2 prefilled boge 2.0 or ressurector cartos, one menthol, one fruity, LT mini, 2 Ego-C's setup with fruity juice and menthol juice.

I carry the egos and LT mini in my front shirt pocket, and the extras that are not in use in my brief case, this is everywhere with me. Chargers are in the briefcase, which is in my car or with me.

Edited by sasetrase

To work I go. One fully charged box mod with a Boge filled with apple pie, one spare carto and two bottles of liquid. Apple pie and Brownie.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

today i was gone from 8am-3pm. i brought one LEO, it had maybe a half charge left (roughly 400mah) and when i finally got home it kept going for another good hour of (by then) chainvaping. i had about 5ml's of juice with me (of the same flavor) and only topped off maybe 3 times.

i just don't vape much when i'm out. when i'm driving i might chainvape a tad but that's it. at home, i vape pretty much constantly.

but during the day, i'm either at school (m,w,f) or at work (t,th) and i simply don't have the time or desire to vape. only on some small breaks.

i could easily get through a full workday or schoolday with nothing but one fully charged 65mm 808 (220mah), with one carto, and only maybe have to add ten drops?.....in total while i'm gone till i get home.

weekends are another story, i can vape about 1ml in maybe 30mins with my coffee, same thing at night if i'm having a beer or two. but throughout the day the desire to vape just isn't all that pressing.

and if my pv dies on me while i'm out, it just doesn't bother me, my gf still smokes and occasionally i'll bum one from her if my pv's dead. or i might not lol. going for 4 or 5 hours without vaping however does scare me, but an hour or two? no big deal.

I maybe a little ridiculous but I take my lava tube with 2-4ml tube tanks 1-7ml tube tank an extra battery.and 2 volt batteries with a carto on each of them. I like to switch it up a lot. However I do not carry these in my pocket. They stay in my car and then I decide which one to take in places with me. even though sometimes I will take the lava tube and put one of the volts in my pocket.

I may over do it but I get bored with flavors very fast.

I used to take three 808s with 3 different flavored cartomizers, a couple of kgos with emdccs (Slims and Cappuccino Diablo)... and sometimes I would drop my provari in my purse Just In Case. lol!

Lately, however, I just seem to carry an ego (1000 mah) and a kgo (1100 mah).. 2 emdccs with Cappuccino Diablo and Gorilla Juice, and an xl dual coil cartridge of Slims. These will last a week, but I usually top off with a ml or half a ml each before I leave.