Vad Listings For All Members ;)

I have recently been diagnosed with ANOTHER mental illness...talk about LUCKY!

It's called VAD, the doctor said it is quite serious...and will be extremely expensive to treat, because my insurance won't cover it. I already called them and hammered the customer service girl, but she wouldn't budge.

I guess it stands for Vaping Acquisition Disorder...

So here was his prescription for me, and it looks rather bleak as it will take quite a while for me to fill it:

1 (one) REO Grand (preferably all black)

1 (one) Bolt PV (black)

1 (one) Pro Vari (with Blue display option)

1 (one) Riva SE starter kit

1 (one) 510/EGO 3.5 ml DCT (clear)

1 (one) 30 ml bottle of Bobas Bounty juice

Without all of the above items, he says I will surely die unhappy. He didn't say that it actually affected my life expectancy, but he did say my quality of life would suffer. Possibly to an extent that would certainly cause me to be institutionalized.

Feel free to post any of your guys diagnoses...and the accompanying prescriptions you recieved. It would be nice to know I am not alone on this.

You poor soul !!! It really does sound quite serious. Without my current vaping disorder the credit card companies would go bankrupt.

Was recently forced to purchase (for health reasons of course):

510 LR attys

306LR attys

Total of 80mls of Various Vaportalk liquids(apple dapple, midnight, macchiato and sweet dawn) -- They all work very well to keep the voices under control.

1 Inferno (ego type) batteries (passthrough capability)

DIY flavors (caramel, butterscotch and coffee espresso)

clearomizers (just needed to try)

ego elegance clearomizers

I'm pretty sure my budget is blown.....but my illness is under control for this month....Unfortunately, the new month is coming along very soon and the voices will return.

yup, mine is

(1) Innokin LEO Pro with matching sanitary cap

(1) Innokin LEA 800, just cuz i like the look

(1) Innokin Infinity VV Mod.......just cuz, even though i swore off VV

(1) 5 pack Boge 510 2.0ohm lr carto's

(1) 30ml of TVR RY4

can you tell i'm somewhat of an Innokin fanboy? :)

Wow I thought I was the only one with VAD'S.... my Dr prescribed an Ego-T to start but said that was just the start of the treatments.

So I went and bought a kit, showed it to him then he said,that's a good start but I needed more. Here's is list:

1 - 3.7 V Boxmod powered by an 18650 (rocketmod)

1 - more ego battery

1 5V box mod with dual 14500 batteries

1 - 3.7 14500 box mod

After I got all of.this and showed him, wouldn't you know, he said he prescribed the wrong things and had a new list for me.

1 hex mod

1 10440 Precise Plus

Batteries

Charger

Parts to make an evercool VV

Parts to make more 5 V mods

And a DIY liquid kit.

Just when I think I am done he says he has a new list for me. I told him to keep the list right now as my wife will.divorce me if I fill out anymore prescriptions anytime soon. Lol

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

After reviewing my case again, after I called him at home and awoke him at 3am, he said he could fit me in this morning.

I showed him your doctors prescriptions and he said that he liked some of the reccomendations that were made by your doctors.

He said he had never heard of Innokin, but that the Innokin Pro seems like a very solid option instead of his previous Riva SE requirement. He quickly scratched that off the list and added the Innokin Pro, with the sanitary cap. (Thanks blucavvy!)

He also removed my Bolt PV, and suggested a silver bullet instead...I told him that it was too expensive! and he slapped me and screamed, "Do you want this to go on forever!" I guess I will be getting a silver bullet...

He then noticed kitsunes 306 LR attys, and said that he had only ever used the 510 attys, but that if they weren't quite cutting the cheese for me, that I might try those instead, and to call him in 1 week with my results.

He told me to double my nic strength for the next day to calm my nerves...and to add 10% more flavor to my blueberry pomegranate every day vape, because clearly it simply isn't working well enough.

I will get this horrible disease under control...even if I have to take a loan, or pawn all of my possesions.

Make sure to take the plastic cartomizer piece off the 306 (its a trap...it reallly isn't a cartomizer...just a clever disguise). Been the cause of several known cases of 'noob momentitis'.

lol. I used to use a Blu 3 piece setup back in the day, and they shipped their atty's the same way. It looked like a carto, but it was really just an atty. These were 808 I THINK, but I experienced the same noob momentitis you mention when I tried to fill that carto and just dripped everywhere due to there being no polyfill in the "carto".