The Post About Nothing/everything Thread

I waste the day wishing for the little gal with headgear to go away. She's here 24/7. She keeps blocking my mimiminalize button. (screw the spelling, I give up!). Her name is 24x7help. Strange name. Strange little gal. GO AWAY!

Orders placed! The waiting and mailman staking begins. What will come first? Will I get 2 or more orders on the same day(had to order from 4 diff. sites)? Time to make some juice to go with all my accessories. :jump:

dentist appointment at Aspen Dental today. meeting with our wedding effieciente, lots of phone calls to make for the wedding. getting down to the wire guys! just a few short weeks and i will be a married man and on my way to Jamaica!!!!

right now, just sitting here enjoying a nice warm cup of Caribou from the Keurig and vaping some RY4. life doesn't get a whole lot better....

Oh, so I was paddling down the street in my cannoe when I saw a one legged man licking an ice cream cone and I thought to myself, I wonder how many pancakes it takes to shingle an elephant.

13, cuz elephants dont like copy paper

• 2 weeks later...

I love this thread! It makes some sense and then goes back to having no sense at all(I shouldn't have read all the posts, took me an excruating amount of time! lol)! No worries, at least I cured my boredam for a while... Too bad, I didn't find it sooner.. @kitsune - Hey watsup with all the robin? Is it just me? I don't get it.. :sweat:

LOL. Just thought it was funny.... Our family is known for bringing home strays....and my daughter is a batman fan girl....

Just random !!!

I can't believe you read all the posts....you really must have been bored