Provari Mini -- Anyone?

Hey there Alexander here, I am curious if anyone else has oredered the Provari Mini? I just ordered it last night with the blue LED upgrade.. I am very VERY excited about getting this MOD.. there sight says 10-15 days before shipping.. Does anyone know if it takes that long or how long did yours take if you got one.. they just came out March 15th and they look SWEET.. I plan on doing a review of it and so on.. Any other Provari owners out there? Thanks!

I was just thinking about this, only thing that peaves me about the provari is i like my atties tight, I turn them until they stop not past that point.

It gives me a E1 error, until I loosen it some.

Just a minor things but I don't like my atty to wobble.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus

I haven't purchased the new mini version but I like the looks. For me I can't justify the cost for another. That and my "old" Pro Vari works so well even after almost a year and 2 months of hard labor there just isn't much reason for me to get another :) But, I do envy that you have the smaller version ;)

@7sons could be the type of atomizer your using? I screw my carto's on pretty tight and I've never had an error.

You know, I've had my provari for almost 3 months, now... and I still don't know which kind it is. It could be the old version since it doesn't say anything but ProVari.. how can you tell?

I would absolutely Love to get a Mini, as well.. but like Christopher, I just can't justify it. But I can drool! Ha.

@7sons.. I've gotten that error, as well.. From what I can tell, my Provari doesn't like very low resistance, but to be honest, it could just be operator error on my part. With low resistance, however, I just have to lower the voltage... haven't had any problems with the threading, however.. If that continues with that particular atomizer and you've replaced them.. you may want to call them and ask.. That shouldn't be happening, I don't think. I know that, sometimes, my Provari doesn't like my emdccs.. but, I just chalked that up to an emdcc problem. Hmmmm..

The only way you can tell really is by looking at the "glass" cover. I've noticed that the units that first came out early last year (I pre ordered one of the first units) Don't like LR atomizers. This isn't actually an issue with the device, it's the protection circuit kicking in. LR atomizers on high voltage is a bit risky. The Pro Vari is just doing it's job. E8 I assume is it's way of saying, take it down a notch broham. :lol:

With that said however, the newer units (summer of last year on forward) seem to have the E8 error less. Especially when using Dual Coil cartomizers for example. Why? I'm not sure. I can only imagine they changed some of the settings on the internal components.

Cool thanks guys! I has yet to be shipped but I am waiting on it to be shipped yet still..

Also , did they change the amp output between the Provari V1 and the Provari V2 VV? I know the V2 and Mini have 3.5 Amp,,, What does the original V1 output? Also I think they changed the LED to be more clear and I asked for the Blue LED..

@Christoher so you have the Provari V1 VV?

@7sons if I were you I would contact Provape about that atty issue especially with the dough you shelled out for it.. They are very nice people! I accidently oredered the device without blue as i had two screens open coukd have swore i checked that box but nope so they deleted that order immediatly so I could buy the one with blue led

@Breal yours is the V18797 model right? and which color you get?

This is exactly what I have in a matted silver.

http://www.provape.com/ProVari-Variable-Voltage-V2-p/provari.htm

I would absolutely love a Mini, though... Can't really take my ProVari out in public.. especially not with an emdcc attached. It looks, at the very least.. lethal. Ha.

Ok..hold. I was just reading the specs on the mini provari and there is only a a .62 inch difference between that and mine.. same width. That's a bit of a play on the word "mini", eh?

little over half an inch 16% shorter... Even if it is not "Mini" it is cool to me, looks sweet and I am happy with the size.. I like the divits design on the MOD and it looks nice even though its not much shorter than the OG it is designed to my liking... ONLY problem is it is not shipped yet :(

Edited by kwaione

Ok..hold. I was just reading the specs on the mini provari and there is only a a .62 inch difference between that and mine.. same width. That's a bit of a play on the word "mini", eh?

Mabey mini isn't the best way to decribe it. New and compact mabey. With the extension cap and the same battery as the original without it, it appears to be about quarter inch shorter. The teardrop design in the body really makes it look sharp. Without the extension cap it is about 3 1/2". That's at least 1/4" shorter than my eGo battery alone(1000mAh).

I just had to get one. This will be my very first mod that I didn't have to build myself. I got the blue led upgrade too. They shipped it out to me today after only 3 days. I'm phsyched!!!

post-1860-0-45572000-1333133067_thumb.jpNow that it's in my hand I'd have to say that for a VV mod this does qualify for a mini!

Oh, O-o.. .. Yes.

But!.. you used a 306 on the mini! That's just cheating. :D

I would love to have a new, spiffy mod, but it's so intimidating as I've really only ever used the regular ego i bought months ago when I first quit smoking. Everyone keeps talking about cartos, clearos, boges, tanks, ohms, different kinds of batteries, etc. Not sure what half of it means, but I guess the only way to find out is to one day purchase a mod and all the bling and experiment. One day....:)