Joye 510 T & Ego-C - Noob

Monkey

What a great forum, hello :)

I decided a couple weeks ago I had to quit smoking... 15 years at it, pack a day =/

So, after reading up, and "binging" on youtube video reviews for days (my yt favorites list looks like a vaper's convention now).. I settled on a couple tank systems.

I'm sure they won't be the last I buy / try, before finding the right one. I hope I can figure things out and look forward to learning from all of you!

Welcome. I've been using the Ego-C since it first came out a few months back. Have some patience, as there is a bit of a learning curve to using a tank system, but overall I'm satisfied with it (at least for now). I'm by no means an expert, but if you have any questions, I'll do by best to help.

Welcome !!! sounds like you are off to a good start. Research is always good, sometimes you just have to jump and you jumped very well. Like you said, it certainly won't be your last set of devices. vaping is its own addiction, less so the nicotine, much more so all the cool toys !!!!

Woow Jeff... that made me jump back from my chair... lol... Welcome to the forum Monkey. I started off with the Ego-T almost 8 months ago, and was my first PV. I was happy with it. I use it for 2 months.. Then I switched over to cartos, then cartos Tanks... I still used the ego batteries though.. very good batts... I now use variable voltage mod, and other basic devices... Playing with toys is part of the fun.

Thanks for the welcome @ Viper Ron, FranzDages, blucavvy, kitsune, mjradik, and jeffb <--- lolol @ monkey picture!!

After browsing the forum, I just realized that "monkey" seems to refer to analog cravings? Ooops.. now I feel stupid (sorry) :turned: That really is my IRL nickname, though =)

I'm so glad I found this place!