E-Juice Vendors

I know this could arguably be in the polls section but really I want this to be a discussion not a poll. Who are/is your favorite ejuice vendors? Why do you like them? What are their best Juices (in your own opinion). I understand that there are plenty of pages of reviews and what not, but lets have one topic for new people to look through so they can find multiple vendors in one spot to try.

I've ordered from well over a dozen vendors and only 1 that I thought thier juice was crap. I don't like to bash anyone so I won't say who that was but I can say this: Customer service and fast reliable service is something that is very common in the vaping world. You're not gonna like every juice that you get or it may not be what you expected but for the most part all reputable suppliers have decent juice. I don't know of any "super great juice vendors" and I think it just boils down to your own personal taste which you will find on your own. Some people swear by Dekang(chinese) and some say "nobody makes juice like so-and-so". If I was buying juice instead of DIY I would probably get a regular tobacco flav from Vapor Talk or Forever Vapor and ask Laurin from Wordup-ecig to mix me up something custom. I just checked out Sweet Vapes for the first time and it looks like they got alot of juice options too. Sometimes it's a simple not-talked about juice that you will like best. It's best to start simple but try different things too.

I like this. I think it will be real helpful. I am just getting in on the other vendors based on what e juice that has been mentioned in the last week or so. This would have really helped me. Have not found my go to go place yet.working on it.

Ok, I have to say.. you can't go wrong with Highbrow. I've ordered about 11 different flavors from them... I have yet to get a bad one.. and the longer they steep.. wow.. I've read somewhere about people talking about tones, as in music, when talking about their e-liquid experiences.. If juices can be compared to tones, then Highbrow's juices are veritable symphonies.

I order Double Flavor because I like strong flavors. If I'm going to listen to an orchestra, I want the music to reverberate through my soul! lol!

Here's a list of my absolute favorites from them. I ordered them all MIX, but you can get all pg or all vg, as well.

1. Cappuccino Diablo

2. Highbrowbacco RY4

3. Pear

4. Limoncello

5. Orange de Sangria

6. Blackberry Limoncello

7. Chai Tea

8. Heavenly Macaroon

I have a few others on the way (Waffle, Cheesecake... Menthol, I think)

HIghbrow juices need to steep for a few days, I don't know what it is.. but they get better and better by the week. It's incredible. I've tried over 60 different juices in the last 3 months (yeah, I know :blush: ) from so many places, and I have to say that Highbrowvapor juices have the most robust, flavorful quality I have ever experienced. That's not to say that they can't be delicate, elegant, and genteel when they need to be. This gives me a lot of hope about the future of the Vaping world, what it could be, what it should be.

http://www.highbrowvapor.com/

Edited by Breal

1. The Vapor Room

2. Sweet-Vapes

3. Mom & Pop Vapor Shop

AVE used to be on that list, but the hassle in ordering sometimes made me look elsewhere, and now I hardly order from them at all.

It doesn't help that for some reason I went from loving to hating Boba's. Not sure what happened there...

I make 75% of what I use but I also love VTalk juice and AVE (Bobas).

In addition, I also really like http://www.mstsbakery.com/ The owner is a bit of a loon but her stuff is hand made to order and very good quality. It is not cheap liquid but the flavors are very well done. Blueberry Muffin and her coffees are all faves of mine.

The other I really enjoy is http://www.vaperite.com/ The owner is a very good mixer and he is known for his "organics" line. Once again, high quality and the price is reasonable. Honey Horn Tobacco and Organic Bananas Foster are the stars of the show for me.

I havent bought a vendor juice in over 3 months. I got a sample of Boba's and wont be trying that until I get an Atty for it. If it tastes anything like it smells it will be the only vendor juice I will buy.

I as well like my flavors strong and uber sweet so DIY works best for me.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Edited by bamsbbq

My favorite is from Kick Bass Vapor, but I have others from Ms Ts Bakery, Tasty Vapor, and Vapor Bomb that I always keep on hand.

I also like KBV a lot, especially their froot stripes and refreshing cantelope.

I as well like my flavors strong and uber sweet so DIY works best for me.

If you like sweet flavors try Obsidian vapor. I am not a fan of all of his flavors but they are very reminiscent of the old juice blaster juices that I used to love so much.

I really need to try the vapor talk juices. I am not sure why I am a member of this forum and have never tried their juice. Right now though I am digging the vapor room juices. I really like the banana split juice they sent me as a free sample. It is so dead on it is ridiculous.

funny how I went from smoking ONLY Marlboro Smooth,,didn't want anything other than that ...to trying out all kinds of new flavors!

1) Peppermint Ice Cream

2) Gingers Ry4

3) Vanilla Coffee

4) Vanilla

5) Pina Colada

6) Cola (freebie)

oh yeah...and the vendors I've used so far are Kick Bass Vapors, Vapor Room and Hoosier e cig supply :)

Steve ordered a sampler from Pink Spot and they're all fruity flavors that I've discovered I don't much care for but he loves. He especially likes the Swagger. I like his blueberry cheesecake one. I guess I have a propensity towards the sweeter side because out of mine the peppermint ice cream from Kick Bass is my fave but the Ry4 from Vapor Room is growing on me...just not much of a th.

Tried a few different vendors and so far...

RY4 and Kona Cream from VaporRite(organic)

Europe vt3 and Cinn Danish Swirl from Vaporhead

Kona Cream from Sweet Vapes