Jrock Needs Some Advice....

Hey my ol peeps and New ones,, have quite an odd question...and need some advice..

a lil background for ppl that dont know me...

I quit once before now, for over a year using ecigs, i also build mods and am quite knowlageable about devices and parts and liquid,,and voltage and all that...

So i reciently went thru a divorce, during the time i was pretty messed up in the head and charging batts , makeing,using liquid, just the whole ecig thing,, i dident have the mind frame for.

so i went back to smoking because it was easy and thats what i needed...was easy so i could get thru. i have been smoking again now for 3-4 months. so heres my complication...

Im now back on my feet, have my own place,doing the single dad thing,, have been trying to quit again, im doing all the same stuff i did before hand , except this time its just not doing it for me,, i have multipul devices, egos,silver bullet, marks mod, VV mods, basicly every thing any vapor would need... i have! but its not doing the trick ,, i find its not enuff for me and end up smoking. so heres my questions.....

has anyone quite twice,, was the second time harder then the first? What am i doing wrong..or what can you suggest i do, the first time quitting was easy. this time is hard..

im thinking i need a new powerful device (prefered 6vs or VV) ,, new liquid (maybe my liquid is old) new batts (maybe the batts arnt charging like they used to) I dunno Im a lil frustrated at this point. any advice would help. Thanks in advance.... DJ.J.ROCK

what nic content is your liquid? could be too little, if your'e not getting the proper throat hit from your liquid you might not be getting the same "satisfaction" you get from hitting an analog.

what flavors are you using? sometimes when i get a bad craving i switch over to an all tobacco flavored juice with a slightly higher nic content and chainvape the **** out of that and bam, craving gone.

what delivery system are you using? some provide better throat hits and vapor production. for example i felt no satisfaction what so ever from an atty/tank system. on the same hand hook me up with a lr atty or carto and bam it's my perfect vape spot.

sorry for all the questions but it's the best way to figure out what you may not be doing.

I stopped vaping for a little less than a year because of some personal problems i was going through at the time. I started back up ablittle over 3 months ago and had no problem making the transition back.

Only problem i found was i can no longer vape 3.7 devices. 4.4 volts and up is all i can use with 18mg nice.

Sorry to hear about your divorce man. I had a relationship with a girl i was planning to marry about half a month ago and was pretty broken up. It gets easier with time.

Maybe try upping your nice/voltage and slowly weending yourself off. Smoke 10 Cigs one day and 9 the next ect...

Good luck with everything!

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Ive tryed alot of flavors i have a ton of juice,, from everything from 12- to 24 mg ,, tho the one juice that got me off analogs VTs apple dapple ,, i dont have.. i may have to order some ,,, just to see, ,, im wondering if the nic is bad in the juice i have ,,i have a ton but some of it is a lil old ,

chris or vendors,, how long will nic stay good for in an opened bottle,, i dont store in sunlight but not in super cool eather,, i keep my juice in a tackle type box.

ive also tryed all my devices,, i have noticed a consant 6v does better then say 3.7 with lr,, or something like that,, but i mostly use a VV mod , with any attay i want and just dial into the juice and vapor.

JROCK,

Part of stopping smoking is mental. Maybe you're just not ready to give vaping 100% like you used to. Vape a little and smoke a little, take your time. I've known you for awhile now and I know that you know what to do. You have everything you need ( still got peach e-juice? :D ) It will happen brutha. :)

Sorry to hear about your divorce man. I had a relationship with a girl i was planning to marry about half a month ago and was pretty broken up. It gets easier with time.

Maybe try upping your nice/voltage and slowly weending yourself off. Smoke 10 Cigs one day and 9 the next ect...

Good luck with everything!

Thx bob,, im good now, just need to quit smoking and ill be even better!! sorry to hear about your girl man,, hope ur doing better then i was after 7 yrs and 2 kids i was distroyed. sucker punch to the gut for sure.

JROCK,

Part of stopping smoking is mental. Maybe you're just not ready to give vaping 100% like you used to. Vape a little and smoke a little, take your time. I've known you for awhile now and I know that you know what to do. You have everything you need ( still got peach e-juice? :D ) It will happen brutha. :)

thx jeff and nope havent found a super good peach that i can keep around,, lol i vape it all too fast,, lol

nice to hear from ya man. miss ya and ur witty lil remarks in chat

Weird that you're having such a hard time second time around. Though I know a few people that have gone back to smoking only to vape and smoke half the time when trying again..

How old IS your liquid? It could just be out of date. The shelf life is about a year or so but it really depends on how it was stored. If it's been moved around in boxes, sat in the garage storage etc I'd toss it out.

Hey JRock !!! Glad you came back to us, just sorry times have been so rough.

I have to agree with Jeff...Maybe its wanting it too badly. Some new people have a hard time giving up smoking....You know the drill....Relax, vape, Repeat.

If you need to smoke...smoke.

Some new liquids very well might be the ticket....or at least help.

I'd be happy to try and make you a bit of Peach..can't guarantee super good.... :baby:

Welcome back!

So sorry to hear about your divorce. I like the advice given...don't beat yourself up for it, you'll find yourself vaping fulll time before you know it. The last time you quit smoking the stress in your life was probably less. Plus you were stopping a long time habit.... this second time around you have high stress... and less smoking time to be sick of it even tho you hate it. I'm having a hard time this 3rd tme around for me. I was just recuperating from a few high stresses when a double whammy got me. (my mare and my brother died on the same day just 4 hrs apart). One tip that is helping me to avoid lighting up all the ones i crave comes from Jane on The Mentalist... he said to visualize a fat ugly greedy beady big tobacco dude laughing a belly roll laugh every time you take a drag. Watch him drool and giggle over the money you're giving him clear til yoyr dying day. (paraphrazed) I go one step further and replace an unknown face with the face of our greedy land partner and the comtempt really helps. This is one case where evil ones can actually be blessings in disguise. Good luck and i wish you the best.

thx jeff and nope havent found a super good peach that i can keep around,, lol i vape it all too fast,, lol

nice to hear from ya man. miss ya and ur witty lil remarks in chat

Have you ever tried Sweet Georgia Peach from Epipemods it's a great peach vape for me.

:cheers:

Wow, i never should write so late in the day or early morning. I hope nobody takes the visual wrong. There's huge comtempt for corporate greed with fat wallets laughing at us little people . Its not the size of the person it's the size of the greed.

Moderators, please delete my 2 posts in this thread before someone misunderstands. Thanks.

Weird that you're having such a hard time second time around. Though I know a few people that have gone back to smoking only to vape and smoke half the time when trying again..

How old IS your liquid? It could just be out of date. The shelf life is about a year or so but it really depends on how it was stored. If it's been moved around in boxes, sat in the garage storage etc I'd toss it out.

hey chris good to hear from ya brotha,, i may have to get some apple from ya and see if that does the trick ,, im also thinking about a new device,, last time the money was a big issue,, so it may help if i spend some hahaha,, whats the strongest device out right now? i want tons of vapor and high voltage!

Hey JRock !!! Glad you came back to us, just sorry times have been so rough.

I have to agree with Jeff...Maybe its wanting it too badly. Some new people have a hard time giving up smoking....You know the drill....Relax, vape, Repeat.

If you need to smoke...smoke.

Some new liquids very well might be the ticket....or at least help.

I'd be happy to try and make you a bit of Peach..can't guarantee super good.... :baby:

kit,, thanks for the offer,, i have diy stuff ,, if you wanna shoot over the directions id give it a try...? i never got the hang of it before all the crap went down so consider me a diy newb.

Wow, i never should write so late in the day or early morning. I hope nobody takes the visual wrong. There's huge comtempt for corporate greed with fat wallets laughing at us little people . Its not the size of the person it's the size of the greed.

Moderators, please delete my 2 posts in this thread before someone misunderstands. Thanks.

uma,, i think your point was well made and thx for that ive never thought of that..i give it a try.

There are so many devices out these days it's hard to keep track of them all. For myself personally, I'm still using the Pro Vari which runs upwards of 6 volts. Though I personally use it at 4.2. I have had it for just over a year now with no issues at all. It's been tried and tested pretty hard.

For once I am going to say go ahead and get a provari lol. Now that they released version 2 I feel comfortable recommending them.

If money is no object and you want a good device go for it.

If money is slightly an issue get a buzz pro or I pro from www.notcigs.com.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Hey there my friend! I'm sorry to hear about this... that really sux man, but it may be better for everyone in the long run. I know you are a strong fella... so I know you'll get over this and moved on to better and happier things. I hate to say this... but i think jeffb nailed it on the head. (man I hate agreeing with him!) LOL. It really is more of a mental battle you are now up against.

Hang in there brotha... you know I'm always around if you need to talk.

Hey there my friend! I'm sorry to hear about this... that really sux man, but it may be better for everyone in the long run. I know you are a strong fella... so I know you'll get over this and moved on to better and happier things. I hate to say this... but i think jeffb nailed it on the head. (man I hate agreeing with him!) LOL. It really is more of a mental battle you are now up against.

Hang in there brotha... you know I'm always around if you need to talk.

What up day... Hope your doing good with the back alls well. I don't know if I agree with you guys tho,, gotta be honest... I'm ready.. I carry my sb all day and vape at 6vs on a dual carto, I've tryed several juices, I love vapen but, its not taking the cravings away like it did the first time , I shoulda never smoked again, I hate it. But ill vape and then smoke right after and then vape again. The cravings are still there right after I smoke or vape.. nothing seems to do the trick.. I could chain smoke all day now.. lol never been a chain smoker eather. I guess I need to resort back to my begining and get some Apple dapple and see if it can change this pattern I'm in. So vt juice here I come....

MMMM, apple dapple good !!! If The Apple doesn't work for you, I would be happy to make you a flavor, Tailored to your tastes, as strong as you can stand. I am certain there is an answer somewhere. It does sound like your taste buds just haven't found the flavor they want.

MMMM, apple dapple good !!! If The Apple doesn't work for you, I would be happy to make you a flavor, Tailored to your tastes, as strong as you can stand. I am certain there is an answer somewhere. It does sound like your taste buds just haven't found the flavor they want.

Thx kit, ill keep ya updated, it may work.. as I pulled out some mentha today , seems to help some, alltho mentha not my allday vape, the th on it seems to be doing pretty good

• 2 weeks later...

What up day... Hope your doing good with the back alls well. I don't know if I agree with you guys tho,, gotta be honest... I'm ready.. I carry my sb all day and vape at 6vs on a dual carto, I've tryed several juices, I love vapen but, its not taking the cravings away like it did the first time , I shoulda never smoked again, I hate it. But ill vape and then smoke right after and then vape again. The cravings are still there right after I smoke or vape.. nothing seems to do the trick.. I could chain smoke all day now.. lol never been a chain smoker eather. I guess I need to resort back to my begining and get some Apple dapple and see if it can change this pattern I'm in. So vt juice here I come....

That particular statement alone tells me that you are super stressed right now, perhaps? With everything that is going on in your family life currently... I am not the least bit surprised either! Stress does really funny/strange things to us... and even when don't really realize it or are aware it's happening! I would say, don't worry too much about the vaping thing right now, especially until everything sort of blows over for you and your ex. Once you have worked through those issues... you can then turn your focus back to vaping! And always remember, there are plenty of people around here (just like me), that have known you basically from the inception of VT ! We/I have no problem lending an ear at any time... day or night! Seriously.