Want Vv Mod, Lavatube Or Clone?

Also, what is the deal with people not being able to use the 2000 mAh 18650's in the LT? Some say they are too long and the bottom cap doesn't screw on all the way. Mine fit and work perfectly... they came from RTDVapor.com. These 2000mAh ones are only about 1/8" longer... which doesn't keep my bottom cap from screwing on all the way with no problems.

Edited by DAYVAPE

Also, what is the deal with people not being able to use the 2000 mAh 18650's in the LT? Some say they are too long and the bottom cap doesn't screw on all the way. Mine fit and work perfectly... they came from RTDVapor.com. These 2000mAh ones are only about 1/8" longer... which doesn't keep my bottom cap from screwing on all the way with no problems.

No idea. I used 1500mah imrs with mine. I need to pick up some of those 2000 mAh AWs.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Go for the vtube from apolloecigs.

Its cheap, you get a one year warrantee, 30 days to try it out or your money back, and it works very well.

I've had one for a couple of months now and I havent had a single problem with it so far.

I bought some AW IMR 18650 2000mAh from Altsmoke and they fit but with the small nipple the bottom cap has a very small 1mm gap. It doesnt bother me it doesnt completly screw on like the flat tops.

Are those just debranded lava tubes?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

as far as i'm aware. i know that mjradk was having issues with his/hers but i think that was mainly due to a faulty battery that came with the kit. i believe they worked it out with the vendor.

i've seen nothing but good reviews for those apollo v tubes, (other than mjradk).

they may be a clone however. i'm honestly not sure as i don't own one, all i can say is i've seen A LOT of very positive reviews about them and only one negative review. and the negative review like i said i believe was due largely in part to a faulty battery/inherint problems with the LT, clone or not.

I'm not a fan of the lava tube. I tried 2 different ones, thinking the first one was defective. Tried 5 different AW IMR batteries. Both genuine nipple top, and knock off flat top. I can never get a battery to last for more than 4 hours. Voltage drops off way to much for me.

I mean for $60 is a good deal and good for begininers to VV, but I outgrew it quick. I know totally wicked had a special last week for thier LT version. it came with the LT, 2 batterys, atties, and drip tip. With shipping its only like $68. I think its a better deal than the apollo deal because you get a second battery. IMHO.

I'm not a fan of the lava tube. I tried 2 different ones, thinking the first one was defective. Tried 5 different AW IMR batteries. Both genuine nipple top, and knock off flat top. I can never get a battery to last for more than 4 hours. Voltage drops off way to much for me.

MY AWs took several charges before they got up to speed. I was very disappointed in the battery life of my Provari when I first got it, but after each battery had been charged several time I started getting 10-14 hours.

Hmmm I get at least 8 hrs out of my Aw's with no drop off until the very end.

I go through 2 batts in a day usually... but that doesn't really bother me.

I pretty much chain-vape during my day too though.

I don't get any drop-off until the end either... and even then it's not much.

Edited by DAYVAPE

Buzz - you get the same hit until the batteries are dead. I had a pair of batteries die on me mid hit a few days ago and it was vaping the same as it was when i put the batteries in fresh off the charger

Lavatube - you start to notice a drop off in vapor when the battery has about a half an hour of life left in it. I would usually get 10 hours out of a lavatube battery so it was no big deal. I would just swap out batteries when i noticed it trailing off

Also debranded = rebranded

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

I mean for $60 is a good deal and good for begininers to VV, but I outgrew it quick. I know totally wicked had a special last week for thier LT version. it came with the LT, 2 batterys, atties, and drip tip. With shipping its only like $68. I think its a better deal than the apollo deal because you get a second battery. IMHO.

Bummers you've had problems with yours. So far mine's been a little trooper and I absolutely love it. The buttons are easy to press, the menu is instant access, battery level indicator works great (button), and it's so light weight it easily makes it into my goto list.

I use AW-IMR 18650's from RTDVapors, the flattish topped ones, because not only are those legitimate, but they perform great. I go through 2 batteries a day (actually, 1 & 1/2) with it kept at 4.3v with a 3.0 carto/tank.

• 2 weeks later...

Go for the vtube from apolloecigs.

Its cheap, you get a one year warrantee, 30 days to try it out or your money back, and it works very well.

I've had one for a couple of months now and I havent had a single problem with it so far.

I checked them out.The kit is $65 or just Vtube for $45.