Want Vv Mod, Lavatube Or Clone?

I want to buy a variable volt tube style mod and need help. I'm thinking about getting a Lavatube or something similar in that price range.( not ready for Provari ). With all the clones and Knock-offs on the market, i'm getting a little overwhelmed....again! hehe. I started vaping with V2 cig style and moved on to a KGO, that I really like. I've been trying different cartos,tanks, and now attys since I started to enjoy dripping.

Are the clones out there any good or are they rip-offs? Would appreciate any suggestions you may have to help me decide.

Blemished infinity pro ftw

Check out pbusardos review on YouTube. The blemished tubes seriously have such minor scratches you can't tell without a magnifying glass(seriously)and they are $10 cheaper. The lava tube is a decent mod but you might as well spend the extra $30 and get a made in the USA good quality mod.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Go for the Lavatube. Its inexpensive and works great. Save the extra $30 for more juice and attys.

This is true...it is a great working mod and very simple to use. However if you can afford it go with the infinity. Much better quality and its nice being able to talk directly with the guy who makes your mods.

If cash is tight though the lava tube is a fine mod. Like I said button placement is an epic fail but its not horrible once you get used to it.

I've been vaping longer than both those reviewers put together so take my word for it.

There was a supplier that was offering a great deal on a Lavatube kit. I forgot who it was but they are linked somewhere here on the forum in a Lavatube discussion.

I've been vaping longer than both those reviewers put together so take my word for it.

There was a supplier that was offering a great deal on a Lavatube kit. I forgot who it was but they are linked somewhere here on the forum in a Lavatube discussion.

I'm just kidding dude.

The lava tube is a good kit and its cheap. I was just saying if you want quality spend the extra $30 bucks if you can afford it. If not the lava tube is a perfectly acceptable device.