Leo Pro

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um, hell no. :lol:

I will say this in defense of the Leo Pro... it is a decent looking device !

I am simply not in to 'tank style' devices... and for multiple reasons that don't really matter here.

I do realize that other 510 gear will work with it now... but I have other devices for that.

Edited by DAYVAPE

just one battery btw, i have no use for the kit, my tank atty's been put away till i can mod it for dripping, and the extra tanks that haven't been punctured will fit well in my 808 pcc in the extra carto slots to be little 1ml juice bottles :)

it's a nice battery is the only reason i'm picking it up, i already have 3 LEO's.

one boge

one innokin

and one 1000mah clone

so it's not that i need another LEO, but the Pro is regulated to 3.7v, and i won't need an adaptor to use the 510 dripping stuff that i'm not unfortunately getting into.......:)

I am wondering what the price point will be on the batteries and tanks. I am not big on the tank systems, but I at least want to try it.

$60 seems a little steep for the whole kit, especially considering I don't want the juice it comes with, and I don't need the charger, as I have plenty of usb cords and wall chargers around I can use.

if the tanks are anthing like what are currently available for the boge/innokin leo don't waste your time. they're fine, but not worth it imho.

i spoke with Thom over at whitestagvapor awhile back and he gave me a quote on a single battery for the LEO Pro and i think it was gonna be like $30 bucks with a matching atomizer cover. I THINK..... pretty fair imo.

pen cap.......:)

the only battery i can compare it to would be a Riva SE since it's the only other REGULATED 3.7v batt i can think of off the top of my head that's 1,000mah. i've seen those listed for a little upwards of $20 a piece. and i'm not even sure if they're 1000mah.

like i said though, that's just whitestagvapor, AND prices will drop once they've been out for a month or two.

i think Innokin is just trying to pick up the pieces they received when they bought the rights from Boge honestly. they're making all the right moves with the LEO but i do agree they're a tad overpriced. i don't think it's a ridiculous amount though to be honest.

i've seen standard Boge LEO's re-branded and sold for $50 a battery!

the standard LEO parts? if that's what your'e referring to i had the same concern and i asked Thom what was going to happen when the Pro stuff came out and he assured me he was re-ordering standard LEO stuff with his Pro order. So........the standard LEO stuff should be around for awhile, but for how long? i would guess they're going to phase that stuff out.

glad i bought a 510 adapter :)

really though like i said, that was only a conversation i had with 1 vendor about pricing, and even that wasn't set in stone. i would guess after the Pro is out for a month or two you'll see the price come down to $20 or so a batt. if for no other reason than they won't sell enough at the higher price point :lol:

sterling vapor put these up for sale on their site today, only the kits though as far as i could tell, could not find the atty cap or battery by itself. i emailed them about it to find out if they were going to list just the batteries and if so what the cost would be. i will post up what i get as a response.

i spoke with Thom over at whitestagvapor again and he said the pricing on the kit at $59.99 is the MAP pricing (minimum asking price) so there's not much any vendor can do on pricing for the kit. the price of the battery (so far) still seems to be up in the air. Thom pretty much said the LEO Pro battery WOULD be about $30 +/- any sale he has. he regularly runs monthly discounts which could bring the cost of the battery down to maybe $25 or maybe even lower. again, i don't think this is that bad of an asking price, IF it comes with the atty cover. if the atty cover is a separate cost then it's too much.

I'm not a big fan of the battery coming with the cover... I really wouldn't need any more than 2 of those. Maybe a great promotion at first, but I have little doubt I'd be using cartos on that eventually, rendering the cap obsolete.

I'd love to check this thing out, but at $60, I think I am going to wait...

I'm not even concerned with that junk lol. On their coming soon page it looks like there's some new Pro cartos coming out.

I'll stick with the boge lr in the meantime, can't wait to get this though I'm going to want the cap for it as well lol

yes sir, y not just buy a single battery from sterling vapor? you said you didn't want to get the cap anyway and they're only 20 bucks there. they're listed on the site now in the battery section.

the kit's a rip off especially since you won't like the juice and you already have the charger. that's what i'm going to do is just buy the battery individually.

You mistake - I want ONE cap :lol:. I would just use a normal USB cable to charge the thing, yes, but I kind of do at least want to try the tank atty, in addition to the cartos. Plus if they are $25 at Sterling, and $25 at White Stag, and only the latter has the cap, I'll get the cap tossed in!

Now I am trying to figure out if they have some kind of coupon code before I purchase.... Never bought from them before.

they're $20 at Sterling Vapor - without the cap

they're $25 at White Stage Vapor - with the cap

only whitestagvapor currently has the new Pro carto's in stock, however they do not have the kits yet, should have them within the next few days, sterling vapor does have the kits.

as for a white stag coupon code i'll ask Thom about it and get back to ya!