Leo Pro

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the info.

With no coupon, I went to White Stag and built my own kit. I spent enough for free shipping. I got

2 batteries (with caps, I presume)

1 tank atomizer

1 LEO Mini USB Retractable charging cable

1 5 pack of tank cartridges

1 5 pack of DCCs 1.5ohm

Total cost - $88.75

If you take out the extra battery and the cartos, the total cost would have been $46.80 - over $10 cheaper, and all I am missing is the wall adaptor.

I've got no idea why the kits are so expensive when you can piece them together like this at a discount...

according to Thom it's just because the manufacturer set the MAP like that, for some reason they set no MAP for the hardware, just the kits. he's not happy about it either lol

btw, yes the batteries do come with caps (at least that's how he has it listed on his site)

Edited by blucavvy

Oh, I understand how that works - I definitely don't blame the vendor. I just think it is silly.

MAPs are important - vendors are understandably unhappy if other vendors undercut them, and don't want to invest in an inventory if people will buy it elsewhere. But that price should be set at a reasonable level - and with vaping gear, sometimes that isn't the case for kits.

Edited by Deadpool809

please be sure to post reviews when it does show up!

one of the biggest things I want to know is if the cap threads on to the battery like I think it does. That's one of the biggest cons of the original LEO was that the cap was a "slip fit" ONLY on the standard attys, MAJOR FAIL on Boge's part. Hopefully Innokin corrected the issue.

It's here! It's here!

Odd - I think these batts ship fully charged. I plugged them in, and the light stayed on for all of 5 minutes.

Loading them up now... I did like the slip fit caps on the old LEOs, and the twist-on is a bit different. Still only fit over the atty, sad to say, and not over the carto.

Gonna put some key lime in the tank and give it a test run before trying out the carto... I took my JTank off my Ipro and put it on the battery and took one draw... and was impressed. Will see how the other stuff works here in a while.

Edited by Deadpool809

that is such a bummer, i can't believe they didn't make it so the cap threads on to the battery. i may not even bother getting the caps then at this point because i won't even bother with the tank atty's.

My bad, I didn't explain it right. It does fit on the battery, but it will only fit over the atty, and not the carto. The cap fits on there if there is nothing at all.

I made a video... going to upload it shortly. It's a mixed bag.

so it sounds like the battery itself is a good unit, just the LEO Pro carto's/atty that suck?

well i knew that i wouldn't be wasting time on the LEO Pro tank system so that doesn't surprise me at all. the carto's not being any good kind of sucks though.

oh well, i'll just stick to what i was going to do and buy one battery and cap like i wanted :)

i just think it's an awesome looking pv, and with 1000mah it'll make a perfect "going out" pv.

nice review btw.

Edited by blucavvy

Are you talking about on the carto? I don't even know if I want to try. the metal looks really cheap, I am afraid I will warp the threads.

The batteries are outstanding. They seem to have a good life and produce great vapor with other cartos.

yeah i was talking about the carto's.

well, at least the batt's are good, i had a feeling they would be. pbusardo was very impressed with the batt's, on the scope they showed a pulse width modulation that fired at around 4v under load about 90% of the hit, so they're putting out some good power.

for sure, i gotta get me one.

they look awesome and they're super functional for a $20ish batt.

btw, http://www.ecigsejuice.com/leo-pro-1000mah-battery-510-threading/

the other day i looked at their price and they had dropped it from $24.95 to $22.95 and now they dropped it down to $21.95 lol

but whitestag is only $24.95 with the cap so that's about right i guess, the cap is about $3 or $4. it's just funny that they keep changing their price almost daily

Well, to keep resurrecting a dead thread (sorry folks), I think I have found a way to make the cartos work.

I got frustrated having geat I couldn't use, so I tried again. If I don't screw them in all the way (basically, I screw them in all the way, then unscrew one-half rotation), and it lets enough air in that I can get a good enough draw. The tank atty is still really tight - but no moreso than any other tank system. It makes them usable - not as good as a cartotank or another 510 carto, but it works.

It makes me think again about those grooves on the battery for air - if they were twice as big as they were, it might fix everything. That, or a buffer-ring on the attys and cartos. Since the tank atty is supposed to fit flush, I think the bigger gap would be the way to go...

I thnk it cost 10$ more because of the GEM on the end of it? I know the gem is not worth 10 bucks extra but they may have upped it due to that

What makes the LEO special compared to the cheaper egos ?

Edited by kwaione