Leo Pro

LMFAO check out this advert for it: (READ THE LAST SENTENCE ABOUT "Peace of Mind" LOL!)

The Boge “LEO" Electronic Cigarette

Most Powerful E Cigarette Ever !

The Boge “LEO” is the tendency of the next generation of electronic cigarettes and the latest electronic cigarette on the market

Very good new model product driven by a 3.7 volt 800 mAh rechargeable manual battery. With the special USB charger, 3-4 hours is enough to get the battery fully charged. A 100% fully charged battery can support a heavy user to vapor at least 8 hours! And the two crystals give you a "peace of mind" for fashion, nobleness.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the LEO (with and without the gem) and the LEO Pro are 2 different ecigs.

the LEO you can find at the same price you would a standard eGo if not cheaper. it used a proprietary threading which was kind of a fail on Boge's part.

after Innokin bought the right's from Boge for the LEO they changed quite a few things. for one Innokin developed the first battery that used a "battery life indicator" on the button. when you pressed it would either flash green (for good charge), orange (for decent charge) or red (needs to be charged soon). they were also the first ones to develop a "lockout" feature on their batterie's. 3 quick clicks and it locks the battery, 3 more clicks and it unlocks it.

anyway, now Innokin has the LEO Pro. it uses a much more industry standard 510 threading. it also uses pulse width modulation like the eGo. the difference is the LEO Pro fires at about 4v when it hits, it's 1000mah battery, can act as a passthru, and comes with a sanitary cap. so imo that's what makes it worth $5 more than an eGo. :)

but if you like at the cost of a higher mah, passthru capable eGo model, i think you'll find the Pro is no more expensive at all really. the only $15 eGo's out there are the 650mah, non passthru ones. the Pro was expected to be more expensive than it is in all reality.

no problem man. basically it fires at higher voltage than most the other eGo type batteries, and it has the sanitary pen cap that no other eGo type model has available. i like the pen cap. :) lol

Alright. After reading this thead...and constantly wondering why I was. I want to try a different battery than my JoyeTech Egos...I have some serious VAD.

Would you suggest giving the Leo Pro a run for the money? Seems good enough, but I do need it to be Ego friendly. Will the Pro thread Ego type supplies? All I have seen listed was the 510 threading, nothing noted about Ego.

I am looking about for something like my JoyeTech Egos that fires hotter, anything higher than 3.3 is fine with me really. I love the passthrough option as well.

Will the Pro thread Ego type supplies? All I have seen listed was the 510 threading, nothing noted about Ego.

No, not even with a 510-510 connector. 2? Yes, I'll bet that works.

However, with something like this - http://www.madvapes.com/510-Battery-to-eGo-Atomizer-Adapter-_p_3170.html - it should work just fine.

I do recommend the battery. It is a solid vape.

I use a 510-Ego adapter on my VVLT and it works fine, the 510 connection isn't recessed any more than most standard connections right? That is how the pictures look to me. Maybe someone will have one at Vapebash this friday ;)