Its Here! Its Here!

I know your going to enjoy your KGO, what flavor is your first vape?

I know your going to enjoy your KGO, what flavor is your first vape?

my juice isnt here yet... vaping my bfs ry42. one of his bottles smells like perfume though. i guess the juice still needs more time to steep. i got a bottle off a friend and it was darker and didnt smell like perfume... hope my juice will be here tomorrow. ordered a sample pack from velvet vapors.

apple pie

mixed berry

watermelon menthol.

organic butterscotch

caramel latte

Edited by ashora

Was the bottle you got from a friend the same flavor... from the same vendor? The same juice can vary in color/smell/etc going from one vendor to another.

same flavor and vendor. but bought lower nic and more vg. when it came its was clear and is now a slight yellow color. the juice my friend gave me was dark amber and 8 weekish old.

ok cool!...............i see why ppl like drip tips. feels better on the mouth and makes topping up a carto easier. i tryed a drip tip b4 but it was plastic..yuck.. this acrylic drip tip is nice,

Do you mean topping off is easier because you can just pull it off or are you dripping into the drip tip?

Also Congrats on the kgo! I am glad you are enjoying it.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Do you mean topping off is easier because you can just pull it off or are you dripping into the drip tip?

Also Congrats on the kgo! I am glad you are enjoying it.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

can just pull it off. and thanks :)

More nicotine also results in a darker color, so if you are going with less nicotine, it will be lighter :)

oh ok thanks!!

Edited by ashora

Very glad you have you KGO !!! Sounds like you are off to a very great start.

with the drip tip, you can go either way....don't have to pull it off, but the liquid does have a tendency to run down the center of the carto....best to top off on the sides onto the filler.

happy Vaping !!