My First Real Dripping Experience.....

anyone know if the map edition delrin drip shields are the same as the empire drip shields? to me it just looks like instead of aluminum they used delrin? is that correct?

and they have the 510-510 sealed adapter.......thanks broseph!

when you get your's will you post a review please, i'm broke as a joke right now but when i go to order it'd be nice to know if they're worth a damn

and they have the 510-510 sealed adapter.......thanks broseph!

when you get your's will you post a review please, i'm broke as a joke right now but when i go to order it'd be nice to know if they're worth a damn

Should be in sometime this week. I will gladly post a review. If you order one from them do yourself a favor and get some tobacco Europe vt3 lol. Its so good.

I am down to my last few drops :(

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

just ordered an Empire Drip Shield, an extra lr 510 atty (bridgeless), 510-510 connector, and The Universal :) i got my stuff from Empire Mods because that vapor heads site was out of 510-510 adapters :(

i hope this is the end all, be all set up like you say DayVape :)

Edited by blucavvy

It's certainly been working for me !! I'm sitting here as I type with that setup... and I love it!

I want to remind you... don't be afraid to put some juice in that baby... nothing worse than a dry hit!

With 'The Universal' tip and a drip tip... you do not have to worry about any juice spitting back at you.

Edited by DAYVAPE

I so want the drip shield set up for my regular mods. Just love the looks and the concept.

For no mess dripping its hard to beat a Reo though. I can flood my atty with flavor and all the excess drips into a bottle to be squeezed up when you can't directdrip (travelling ect)

Some vapers combine the two .. Reo and EM-DS ... so they can drip even more flavor at a time. I want!!

why is my mail not here yet? i hate waiting on new stuff.

i wish i had a real vapor store in my area. all i have is some re-badged overpriced ****. can't stand waiting on the mail (usually just to find out it didn't even come[which i really hope doesn't happen today!]).

i just want to move on with dripping for much longer periods of time and no more flooding!

I ordered the drip sheild from vaporheads a couple weeks ago and I stopped using it because the draw was too tight. Then I saw that people were having the same issues and would drill the holes a little bigger to fix it. I tried it with a 1/16 bit and I'm back to dripping with the sheild. Works like a charm

i been switching between using cartomizers and attys lately throughout the day, been using 306 and the flavor and vapor is just too good, i just cant 'chain-vape' with them, feels like u drip 2 drops, and then take 3-4 draws and get a bad flavor but its just either getting a taste of burning liquid cuz its too hot or liquid not on the coils, dont drip just put it down for it to cool off for a minute or so then pick it back up and vape again. I found out that dripping more when u get weird flavors thinking its empty just make it leak more. So far I been just taking a vape and then putting it down to cool and havent had a leak yet, but I still cant stop using cartomizers cuz you can take draws on those back to back without worry.

it's here!

i'll post a review up tonight after it's gotten some usage. :)

also, they sent me what looks like a 901 tank carto? not really sure what's up with that, so i guess i'll have to get a tank now! lol

it's here!

i'll post a review up tonight after it's gotten some usage.

also, they sent me what looks like a 901 tank carto? not really sure what's up with that, so i guess i'll have to get a tank now! lol

901 tank carto??? Lol

Post a picture of it. Now i want to know what that is.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

i will in a minute, it threads right on to my 808 v4l batteries so it's either an 808 or 901 threaded carto, it has one of those old school hard plastic caps instead of the soft rubber caps, and there's one small hole in it right down by the threads, also it's clean polished steal without the black paper wrap of most carto's, yup looks like a tank carto lol

wow, the inside of this thing is jacked up, i've never seen a carto like this lol

the pics are not coming out at all. i can't seem to get a focus on it, the inside of it has polyfill around the outside of the tube like a standard carto, but on all the 1ml cartos i've ever seen there's always a small plastic tube running on the inside of the poly, on this one there isn't, and the coil is at the base like a horizontal coil carto, i dunno, just odd lol

well, initial reactions to the Empire Mods drip shield after a few fills and refills

the shield definately keeps the juice in there. i've dropped anywhere from 6-8 drops in and no leaking.

the 510-510 sealed connector does a great job of not leaking

i am still getting A LOT of gurgly flooded hits, i guess that's to be expected but, i just do not like that.

i'm going to try sticking to about 4 drops and see how it does with that. i'm confused as to how it recycles the juice back up in to the atomizer?

and as for the holes, i haven't found the draw to be too tight yet like some have reported, seems fine.

well, i think i'm in love....

everything seems to be going pretty fantastic with this setup. i am NOT using the "universal", it just looks too damn goofy sitting on top of the drip shield, thing is huge lol. i've just been avoiding juice spitting up in my mouth by taking a lighter draw. been working fine.

been sticking to about 4 drops, and i've been getting plenty of time between refills, at least a half hour. i love this thing. the gurgly hits seem to have basically disappeared due to the lighter draw to avoid hot juice in the mouth (no homo). so killed 2 birds with one stone there.

i dunno, this could very well get me away from carto's other than in times of needing the convenience of a carto.

btw, this is all still being done on that original lr 510 atty that i basically massacred, the one from litecig. i'm amazed this little bastard's still going. granted it's only been a week, but i feel like this poor thing's been to hell and back at this point. if it makes it a few more days i will definately be satisfied with the amount of time i got from a $5 atty. :)

http://www.empiremod...p/em901cart.htm

that's exactly what it is, lol not sure why they sent me one lol

i've never seen a carto with a "vent hole" that wasn't meant for a tank

Oh my goodness, too funny. They sent me like 10 of those. I filled one, not knowing there was a hole on the side and it leaked all over the place. lol! For the life of me, I just can't figure it out. Let me know when you do.