Does Vaping Really Feed The Monkey For You?

Hmmmm, Maybe I won't get the easy way out after all. Oh well, I'll handle it. I'll ask the wizard for ......

Ha! It's not easy, no. But, it is worth it. And you are not alone. :)

lemon ew ginger eww tea mmmmmmm weres me some sweet tea when ya need it

Haha! You don't need the sugar! You're already bouncing off the walls! Doctors prescribe Lemon Ginger Tea to anyone coming off of any kind of addiction. And, face it! We are all nicotine addicts!!! Ha!

Edited by Breal

Do you brew the tea, yourself? I have both ingredients in the kitchen, but tend to wind up burning myself any time I enter the kitchen.

It's definitely cheaper and better if you brew it yourself (to taste with the lemon rind and crushed ginger). I've just bought the LemonGinger combo tea bags and let them steep for 13 minutes. Yummy.

I was also very skeptical, this continued throughout me buying gas station brand disposables and a cheap kit from a local smoke shop, still skeptical I ordered a starter kit from V2, and I was really glad I did. It instantly decreased my need/desire to smoke analogs. I do still smoke one in the morning and one at night, but am planning on dropping analogs altogether after my last one tonight! I admit the V2 kit is not the best out there, but it was enough to get my foot in the door and become interested in serious full time vaping and I am super glad I did. Since then I have not bought a pack of cigarettes and hopefully never will have to again!

Good luck to all on their vaping endeavors!

@yeahivape That's amazing. I had a similar experience. You can do it!

I don't know what I miss about a cigarette. It's something, but I don't know what.

However, e-cigs really 'ruined' that for me, thank goodness. Maybe it's the better nicotine. Maybe it's because I can breathe better, have more energy, can taste my food. Maybe it's because there are no ashtrays, bad smells, bad stigma, bad cough at night, etc.

So, whatever it is that I miss about a cigarette, I can and will live without. And, in time, I know the craving for a cigarette will lessen, and ultimately disappear.

So, good on you, yeahivape. :)

@yeahivape That's amazing. I had a similar experience. You can do it!

I don't know what I miss about a cigarette. It's something, but I don't know what.

However, e-cigs really 'ruined' that for me, thank goodness. Maybe it's the better nicotine. Maybe it's because I can breathe better, have more energy, can taste my food. Maybe it's because there are no ashtrays, bad smells, bad stigma, bad cough at night, etc.

So, whatever it is that I miss about a cigarette, I can and will live without. And, in time, I know the craving for a cigarette will lessen, and ultimately disappear.

So, good on you, yeahivape. :)

Thanks and good luck with your battle, from the way it sounds you should not have a problem not touching those nasty analogs again. Like you said, I love being able to smoke anywhere, and not have to worry about leaving that nasty smell anywhere and all over me and my clothes. I know what you're talking about with the bad stigma, smokers are the new-aged social pariahs; sadly enough. I just got back from a trip to Disney World and they have smoking sections at the resorts, which I think is absurd. (paying $200 dollars a night and you have to take a trip to find a smoking section every time you want to smoke a cig was a PITA not to mention border-line un-constitutional.) My college campus is actually smoke free which is even more ridiculous than the disney thing. So this is an awesome way around the ever increasing smoking bans as well.

I have also come to realize that just like with any addiction that craving will always be there, you just have to have the will power to suppress it, and this is the perfect compromise in my opinion. I have wanted to quit smoking for a while just couldn't find it in myself to actually stop smoking analogs, but I will gladly take my tasty, clean, non smelly PV over a nasty cigarette any day.

I guess my smell is returning . Went to see friends yesterday that I don't get to see much. They laughted at me for vaping but when I hugged them they smelled of cigs bad. But i still think smokers are treated wright. It got to were I was ashamed of smoking.

ya know a friend came over my house today and i was upstairs and smelled em. that smell is horrid now, i cant believe i smelled like that.

I so know what you mean! It's crazy Strong! I don't say anything because I so get it. I really get it. I just don't see how to possibly hide that smell, although I tried -- perfumes, sprays, lotion, anything.

im to the point were if you smoke ill talk to ya outside. smell stayed for hours

Still have to smoke in the very unofficial smoking section. I just stand a little farther away and revel that I can actually smell it. I'm astounded that I never really did before... not with the affect I do now, that is.

It has been a month and a half for me now and I can say that I actually don't have any cravings for an analog. The smell of them totally turns me off now. I can't believe I would walk around and actually thought people could not smell them on me. I was totally fooling myself. I feel very confident in saying that I will never smoke an analog again. I used to smoke the occasional cigar as well with a group of guys. Next time I will be taking my PV with me instead of lighting up a cigar as well.

Absolutely, hate the taste of them (3 months or so in). They are disgusting to me now. Repulsed. They smell absolutely horrible. They taste even worse. My girlfriend has regressed to full blown smoker again though thanks to a new job where taking a smoke break is all you get. (Not that she couldn't vape on her breaks, whatever.) Now I give her hell every 5 minutes about smoking. Funny how the tables turn!