What's Your Favorite Delivery System?

blucavvy

cartomizers, dripping, carto/tanks,atty/tanks, atty/cartridge?

I'll list my experience's to kick things off. (most of these are on the Innokin/Boge Leo but a few apply to my 808's as well.

Cartomizers: I love carto's, 90% of the time this is what i vape with, i use Boge LR 2.0ohm carto's on my 808's (yes this is a no no, yes i do it anyway cuz the vapor is super warm!) on my Leo the standard 4ml cartomizers work great for me, ton's of v/t/f, the LR 1.5ohm dual coil carto's are nice to, but to me simply not worth the cost. They're just not THAT much better than the standard carto's imho. Carto's are stupid simple to use and i just simply love them.

Atty Dripping: Don't care for it to be honest, too much of a pita. That being said, i've never really given dripping enough of a shot and plan on picking up some 306 atty's here soon to really give it a go.

Carto Tanks: Never tried one so obviously no real comment.

Atty Tanks: Just got my first tank atty and tank cartridge a few days ago and have been vaping it almost exclusively. (for the Leo) I gotta say this turned out much better than i figured it would be. The 1ml tanks are large enough to keep me going for awhile, and they're pretty simple to use. Other than the annoyance of having to "burp" the tank occasionally, this system has enough v/t/f to get me through. Won't replace carto's for me but i do like it overall.

Atty Cartridges: Again, didn't give these much of a shot but was not impressed when i did use them (Leo). Too many dry hits/flooding, just overall a pita.

So what's your'e fave?

Edited by blucavvy

Cartomizers: never liked the flavor. Seemed kinda finiky

Atty Dripping: My go to method. Been doing it for 2 years

Carto Tanks: Worked good. I used VG and it gummed up quickly. i liked the convenience of the tank when driving

Atty Tanks: I use the eGo Tank all day at work. Hasn't let me down. I like the C atty better than the T

Atty carts: Haven't used them in 2 years. They dont work well

carts: yuck!

cartomisers: I'm with Jeff on this one

dripping: I can do it blindfolded, still do occasionally with my Mark's Mod. Thank's again Mark!!!

atty tanks: so convienient, my perfered method.

mega, what is "ce2"?

Direct dripping with a regular Joye 510 atty at high voltage was my staple for two years.

I liked the eGo-T, but my first couple of attys worked great, then things went down hill and the attys became inconsistent. However, the eGo-T is what finally got my wife to make the switch and after 6 months of using that, she was able to quit all togehter.

Never liked cartos until recently. I think now that I've been able to get down to lower voltage may be why I like cartos now, but not really sure. I've been using them for about two months and they're working for me.

Polyfill carts really don't work well, way too much work to keep them wicking....When I first started, Carts with polyfill were all we had...spent a lot of time modding them make it work...Its why we have so many options now.

Ego or Turbo VV or 5V passthrough + 510LR atty + drip tip = sweet spot

Runner up is: Inferno (ego type) or ego + Tube tank = 2nd place, perfect for when out and about and cant drip.

Have tried the boge Lr cartomizers.....for me, their OK, but just don't do it for me.

Ego T- was great in the beginning, but then loss of flavor...back to dripping...Then found the 'Tube Tank' that works great on my ego or inferno.

yes, any 510 will fit the Ego. No dumb questions. We are here to help when we can. Its tough in the beginning. so many options and pieces, It really can be a bit overwhelming.

@Lacy...have you looked at the Tube Tank from Volcano??

Its a 1.5 ohm cartomizer...comes with the tank. http://www.volcanoecigs.com/tube-tank-1.html

refill cartomizers are cheap. http://www.volcanoecigs.com/tube-tank-replacement-cartomizer.html

I have been really happy with the vapor and throat hit. My first one lasted about a month...moderate vaping as I alternate with my ego for dripping.

Its a 1.5 ohm cartomizer...comes with the tank. http://www.volcanoec...ube-tank-1.html

refill cartomizers are cheap. http://www.volcanoec...cartomizer.html

I have been really happy with the vapor and throat hit. My first one lasted about a month...moderate vaping as I alternate with my ego for dripping.

I got one of those when i saw kitsune post a pic of it before in a thread somewhere, its pretty good and Ive been using it at home on one of my egos :yes

I love cartomizers/tanks for convenience and use most of the time, but nothing can beat the flavor from dripping on a 306

Edited by twelveday

Exactly !!! Dripping will always be my favorite...I just ordered the 306, hopefully I will have it in the next few days.

curious to try the 306 as well, I'll be getting a joye 306 ordered in a day or two to try