What's Your Next Purchase?

Battery? Kit? big juice order? what do you plan on getting next?

i think i'm gonna look into a carto tank.....3.5ml just cuz i don't know that i want an actual 6ml one. i only vape maybe

1.5-2.5ml's a day so 6 would probably just be overkill. i've yet to try one and wanna see how they are. also still seriously thinkin bout gettin into a lava tube clone....how's everyone liking there's? like's? dislikes?

My next order is obvious as I have been posting about what to get in a few different places. I am hoping to get a 510 variable voltage pass-through with a battery hopefully. Also I would like to get a clearomizer I don't really mind if it is higher than 1.5ohms what exactly does lower ohm ratings do anyway? Also I am going to get more eliquid hopefully I have already nearly gone through my 6ml bottle and my small 3ml sample bottle already after about a week and will probably have no more by the end of next week if I can stretch it that long.

I'll be ordering juice. Have no idea what to get. Tobacco flavors are getting old, I don't like most fruit flavors, haven't found a good coffee......HELP!!!

My 2 favorite coffees:

http://vaporgalaxy.com/24MG-24-VaporGalaxy-Premium-Cafe-Espresso-E-liquid-24MGCAFEESPRESSO.htm

http://sweet-vapes.com/2011/04/15/starbuckets-espresso/

I like sweet vapes better because you can customize your e-liquid order. Also Dayna is very nice and helpful. :)

About the Lava Tube... does anyone know if the clones have and automatic shut-off once the battery gets down to it's lowest voltage? I have an actual LT, and it does have this feature, but PBUSARDO's review of the clone did not have it. Just thought I would bring that to your attention if you were thinking about getting one. It's a nice feature to have I think.

About the Lava Tube... does anyone know if the clones have and automatic shut-off once the battery gets down to it's lowest voltage? I have an actual LT, and it does have this feature, but PBUSARDO's review of the clone did not have it. Just thought I would bring that to your attention if you were thinking about getting one. It's a nice feature to have I think.

I had heard on dfferent reviews that the clone was the EXACT same as the acual lt, ne idea which clone he reviewed?

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.vapingzone.com/Leo_Tank_Twin_Coil_Clearomizer/pid-214.html

http://www.vapingzone.com/Dual_Coil_510_Tank_Cartomizer_-_3ml/pid-423.html

i'll be ordering that stuff on friday, excited to try the carto/tank system, as well as the LEO clearo

this week i should be receiving a 5 pack of lr carto's for my 808's, and a lr510 atty. lots of firsts goin on for me! lol, only thing that i have used before out of all that stuff is the lr808 carto's

then next week i'll be ordering some more juice from TVR, it's like once a week i get presents to open up! lol

Next purchases will be:

1. FW Vanilla Cupcake flavoring - a few ounces

2. 6 - 14500's

3. 3.0 Boge cartos for my 5V box mod

4. A charger to charge the above batteries and the batteries for my 10440 precise plus

5. Nic

6. Will leave this space for other additions to the list. Lol

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

I don't recall now... I'll have to go back and watch it. I thought they were the same too... but his sure didn't shut off for him when the batt was low.

I had a clone from vapor galaxy and the led flashed when the batteries got low.

My next purchase was made yesterday

Matte black 5v saber touch and a gooseneck

Price on ecf was to good to pass up

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet