Just Tried My First Eliquid

Quiktsi

Alright so I ordered a sampler pack from thevaproom.net and here are my thoughts. These are my first eliquids i have ever tried so I will give my thoughts on them so far.(be gentle on the comments please lol) They were all 18mg with a 50/50 pg/vg mix. All produced great vapor and a descent TH. I tested all these out using my bloog maxxfusion with clean cartomizers.

Sample

1. 555- not bad tobacco flavor, not something i could vap everyday, think its a little nutty for me, something that was idk off for me

2. French Vanilla-this is a very strong flavor, almost like a coffee creamer i wanna say, still not something that i could vape all day, think i may taste a bit of hazelnut in there as well or i could just be thinking of coffee again.

3. Green Apple- this is def my favorite out of all of them, great flavor just like a jolly rancher, not overpowering, kept going back to this one all day.

4.Red Energy-this one is kinda growing on me, I love red bull and when you smell it it smells just like red bull, im just not sure about vaping it, kinda like vaping smarties, but def in the top 3 of the 6 I tried.

5.Orange and Cream-Im still on the fence with this one, its not a bad flavor i think i just expected it to be idk more orange and creamyish lol, the flavors are there i just dont think the blend was just right, guess i was expecting a little more orange crush flavor.

6.Raspberry-Have to say i did not like this one right off the first rip but I am really starting to enjoy this one, again kinda tastes like a raspberry jolly rancher, def stays true with that candy raspberry flavor, prob no. 2 on my list

Have to say I was very impressed with the care that this company puts into their product. All the bottles were labeled very nicely with accurate mixes and nic levels. For being a first time customer they sent me a free 15ml bottle of the raspberry and a taster bottle of strawberries n cream that I havent tried yet. The winner was def the green apple, i cant get enough of this stuff and will def be ordering some more. Id like to know what others have tried as well as other vendors that you guys like. Well there is my first review of eliquids.

I just got my first batch from them as well - I am mixed. Of them, I've tried the Blueberry Crumble, Butterscotch, Apple Pie, and Buttery Popcorn. I have to say that none of them knocked my socks off, but I didn't hate them either. My favorite of the bunch was probably the Apple Pie.

Still waiting to try their Gingerbread, Strawberries and Cream, and French Vanilla.

You guys messed up getting french vanilla. French vanilla coffee is where its at :D

I just ordered a 30mil bottle a long with some blueberry cinnamon crumble. I was going to grab a bottle of cinnamon Danish swirl but I needed a back up battery charger more. Will be putting in another order next week.

This company is slowly taking alien visions spot since its so hard to get now.

However...nothing will ever replace bobas bounty as my favorite juice ever.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

It's good stuff - you order it here.http://www.avejuice.com/BobasBounty?category_id=1 - sometimes you can find it other places, but this is the source. You might have to try a few times to order - they take their payment system offline all the time. They appear to be closed today as well.

I will say I just tried Vapor Room's Gingerbread, and it is fantastic. My absolute favorite of the bunch so far.

You guys are so lucky. At least you know what you like. I made a noobie mistake; ordered 30 ml bottles thinking, "Hey, that sounds great!"

Here's where I am so far:

V2: 1. Menthol 12mg and 6mg: Sweet and minty. It was good, but since I ordered the low nic and prefilled cartos, I climbed the walls on this one.

2. Peppermint 12mg and 6 mg. Sweeter, like chewing gum.

3. Coffee 12 mg and 6 mg: Sweet, creamy, Really tastes like coffee with cream and sugar

4. Cola 12 mg and 6 mg: Not bad if you like flat cola.

5. Cherry 12 mg and 6 mg: Robitussin all the way, and not the good kind. I tolerated it after a while.

Halo: 1. Menthol Ice, 18mg: (four 30 ml bottles).. Not bad, not great.

2. Apple 12 mg: (THREE 30 ml bottles) :sick: Yuck! Tastes like rotten apples. Anybody want it?

Provape: 1. Peach, 18 mg: (One 30 ml) This does not feel like 18 mg, but it is Really Good.

Innovapor: 1. Menthol, Full Flavor 18 mg and 24 mg; Practically flavorless, but the cleanest nicotine hit I've tried so far. I mean, you can really tell the difference. When I learn more about Vaping, I will try to mix it with... something. A flavor. Yes, flavor is good. But, for right now, nicotine is better.

Highbrow Vapor: 1. Lemoncello 18 mg (30 ml): Very mild Lemon. More sweet than lemon. It's okay. Almost like a very watered down alcoholic drink with a trace of lemon.

2. Cappuccino Diablo 18 mg: (30 ml) It tastes like beer. I don't like beer. Beer anyone?

3. Pear 18 mg (30 ml): Rotten pear. Not sweet. Pear anyone?

Conclusions: I'm a noobie. No sense whatsoever. I must not like the fruity stuff, other than the Peach from Provape. That was delicious. Going to have to wait a month to get more because I've exhausted my budget on e-juice for this month. For now, my mainstay will have to be the flavorless, but purest nicotine juice from Innovape. I bought a 125 ml of the Menthol 24 mg. It's not enjoyable, but it does the job. I "think" I miss cigarettes, but since I can taste now, the smell of cigarettes is, Oh, so strong and icky. I don't think I can do it. But, the six packs of Misty Menthol 120s staring at me in the face makes me look back and remember how I use to just LOVE the flavor. I do miss that--loving the flavor.

Wish me luck. I don't know if I'm going to make it!!!

Edited by Breal

I have to say that the green apple that I got from thevaporroom is very good. Not too strong just right. You should give that one a try.

I think I may try that Bobas bounty. It just kinda sucks cause if you don't like a flavor it just goes to waste. Guess that's a chance we all have to take.

I have to say that the green apple that I got from thevaporroom is very good. Not too strong just right. You should give that one a try.

I think I may try that Bobas bounty. It just kinda sucks cause if you don't like a flavor it just goes to waste. Guess that's a chance we all have to take.

Does the green apple from vaporroom have a strong tangy flavor or is it sweet? I wish the Lemoncello from Highbrow tasted more "lemony". I made the mistake of constantly ordering 30 ml bottles. I guess quitting smoking has made me really impatient. It's too bad we can't exchange them.

So, what is that Bobas bounty? Is that like a tobacco flavor? You know, my first e-cig was Stog. That had the most incredible flavor, but they don't sell the juice. You have to buy the cartridges. I wish I could find something that tastes like THAT. I'm a Menthol person, but I loved the Bold, the Menthol. All of it. Customer service isn't great, but, so far, they are the best tasting. But, I won't order from them anymore because it's like $20 for 10 tiny cartridges.

Edited by Breal

Bobas Bounty is Bobas Bounty!

My take on it is that it is a tobacco flavor that isn't trying to be a tobacco flavor. In my experience, the juices that are trying to mimick tobacco get it all wrong, because you really can't mimick that taste when there is no real combustion going on. Bobas, on the other hand, gives you something that reminds you of that taste, without being flavorless on its own. It is good stuff. I do enjoy it more on lower voltages, I found.

Also, if you just quit smoking, you might not be able to taste the fruit flavor too well.

Try scrolling down and posting a thread in the Member Classified section. Maybe you will find someone willing to trade you for some of those 30 mL bottles you keep mentioning :)

you should try some dk tobacxco as well.

Dk and Bobas Bounty. I'll try it on my next order. Any Coffee flavor you recommend? I liked the V2 but I hate the Highbrow. V2 doesn't sell the liquid.

I'm scared of Apple. No, really. I now approach e-juice with a doubtful eye thinking, "Do I really want to risk a carto on this?" Smell is deceiving. All is not gold that glitters and all that. You'd think I'd have learned this is in kindergarten, but, noooo. I just had to be the hard head. I think I'm going back to Provape Juice, too. The nicotine isn't as pure, I can tell the difference between it and InnoVapor, but I really did like the peach.

My poor family. They've really had to put up with a lot these last few weeks.

My poor students! Nah.

Edited by Breal

I've heard a lot of good thing about thevaporroom's juice's, so I finally made an order a coupe days ago. I ordered some strawberry kiwi and watermelon whith a sample of sweet tarts. Anyone tried these yet? The two are mostly for my girlfriend but I look forward to trying the sample of sweet tarts for myself.

I've been vaping coquito from evaporclounds and wow. " This delicious ejuice is an alcoholic beverage traditionally served in Puerto Rico. Coconut cream,vanilla and rum with a hint of, cinnamon will get your taste buds jumping with excitement!" From the 75+ flavors I've tried over the past year or so this has to be one of my faves. I'd highly recommend it to anyone that has tastebuds :p

I ordered from the vapor room last week as well. Great service. They shipped the order Monday and I received it on Thursday. I bought a sampler pack of Ginger's RY4, French Vanilla Coffee, Orange Creamsicle, Sweet Cherry, and Butterscotch. Being a first time customer I also got a free 15 ml of Chocolate Fudge Brownie and a free 3 ml of Classic Bubblegum.

I have to say that when ordering from them you really need to follow their suggestion and let the juice steep for an additional 3 or 4 days. They make your order fresh the day you order it so it isn't some juice that has been sitting on the shelf. I tried a couple of the flavors as soon as I received my order and was not all that impressed. I tried a couple more on Friday and it was OK but i was still a little disappointed.

However, after leaving all of the bottles at the office all weekend in a drawer so I would not touch them made all the difference. Got to work today and started dripping the RY4 and it is amazing. I am very impressed. I noticed on their website that they have a weekly special of 4 flavors that change every Monday. You can get a 30 ml bottle for $10. I will definitely be picking off a few different flavors here and there. I can also confidently say that I will be doing business with them in the future. Highly recommended.

Dripping is a must when trying new flavors.....Want to know if you like or don't like before adding to a carto.

If you don't like a flavor now, stick it on the back shelf and come back to it later...you will be amazed at how much your taste buds will change !!!

If you still don't like it....There is always DIY to fix it up to your own taste.

Dripping is a must when trying new flavors.....Want to know if you like or don't like before adding to a carto.

If you don't like a flavor now, stick it on the back shelf and come back to it later...you will be amazed at how much your taste buds will change !!!

If you still don't like it....There is always DIY to fix it up to your own taste.

You know, it's amazing that you said that. I got the Highbrow e-liquids on Saturday, tried them all, and swore I would never touch it again. Today, I went back to the carto I had filled with Lemoncello. It actually tastes better. I can taste more of the lemon. What is in the liquid that gives it, for lack of a better word, that 'rotten fruit' flavor. I know that they are a good company, so it has to be me. It's been 2 months since I quit smoking and I know that my taste buds are coming alive. But, there is something similar in most of the e-juices I've Vaped. It's a common flavor. Nutty and off at the same time. Could it be the PG or VG? Have you heard of this before?

Edited by Breal

Today the vaporroom switched its flavor of the week flavors. They are trying a new juice called sun kissed, it's supposed to be a orange soda flavor mmmmm. For 30ml at ten bucks that's not a bad price.

@breal, I think the initial nasty taste your getting before steeping might just be one flavor coming in instead of all of them being infused into one taste. For example I had ordered a blueberry pomegranate once and I tried it before steeping and it was awful. Taste to me like a bitter rotten berry, so I tossed it into my 'nasty juice box' and forgot about it. 3 weeks later I seen it and dripped a few drops, not really expecting anything great, and wow that juice came alive. Everything seemed to come together instead of one dominate flavor.

I can't be sure but that's my best guess as to why it gets better, one flavor is stronger then the others at first but it then infuses with the others over time.

i feel vg kills my flavors. but im diy mixing. steeping does help. e liquid is like scotch it only gets better with age. and es alot of tobaccos are nutty to me as well. but i like it. m type is the only non nutty one i have. and for the rotten flavor. with mine if it dont steep its purfumy.

also are you shaking them good before use?

You guys messed up getting french vanilla. French vanilla coffee is where its at :D

Last night, I looked for another sampler to try, and discovered that I didn't get the French Vanilla, I got the French Vanilla Coffee!

Sadly... I didn't really like it at all. Unless it is actually coffee, I find I never enjoy coffee flavored things.

I have been ordering the Vapor Room's flavors of the week for a couple weeks - $10 for 30 mL is outstanding. A bit too much juice to sample generally, but at the price? I've only once run into a juice so bad I couldn't finish it if I had nothing else...

Last night, I looked for another sampler to try, and discovered that I didn't get the French Vanilla, I got the French Vanilla Coffee!

Sadly... I didn't really like it at all. Unless it is actually coffee, I find I never enjoy coffee flavored things.

I have been ordering the Vapor Room's flavors of the week for a couple weeks - $10 for 30 mL is outstanding. A bit too much juice to sample generally, but at the price? I've only once run into a juice so bad I couldn't finish it if I had nothing else...

And which one was that?

Alien Visions Massive Chocolate Mint. Luckily, I only ordered 18mL. Found out the hard way I don't like chocolate, and I don't like mints!

Taste is subjective, and if you like those things, I am sure the flavor is great. Just not for me!

(Only once in my history of vaping, not only once at The Vapor Room. Nothing at TVR has been that bad, though that French Vanilla Coffee is CLOSE)

Edited by Deadpool809