What Is Your Favorite Ratio

Does the nic percent play a roll in the throught hit. Watching some kissbass video reviews, sounds like it does. I've been using 24mg, and sometimes the thought hit seems harsh, my girlfriend cough's every time.

Yeah, wow, 30mg is really potent stuff !! I couldn't handle that at all ! You could always add some PG/VG to it and hope the flavor is still strong enough. (VG tends to mask the flavor more than PG does... so I'd use PG if you do it at all) Or, if you're in to DIY at all, you could buy some graham cracker flavoring to boost it back up after diluting it with the PG/VG.

Edited by DAYVAPE

I'm learning. I don't know why I ordered 30mg. I guess I thought I needed that much to feed my nic crave.

I really doubt that you'll need that much... how many packs a day did you smoke, and what brand?

Some people will tell you to start out high... but I found that I didn't need near that much nic at first... and I started out at 24mg.

Edited by DAYVAPE

I was never a menthol smoker... but man, I am really lovin' menthol flavored juices! I add menthol to nearly EVERYTHING these days! You can buy concentrated 'menthol drops' and add it to a bottle of fruit flavored juice and it's a winning combination. Hell, I like vaping a straight menthol flavor too... but that little extra added fruit flavor just makes it! Honestly, I bet you would do fine with a nic level of 18mg even... then you can decide if you need to go up or down from there. Just my .02

Edited by DAYVAPE

Good to know that NO nicotine helps add Flavor. I was about to start ordering with 0mg Nic, but was afraid. thanks to this post....I feel comfortable about moving forward. oh BTW... I use 50/50 pg/vg... seems to work fine with attys and cartos.

Has anyone with an Ego-C tried any 100% VG juices yet? How does the tank/atty fair? I will be picking up some regardless because I want to try Bobas bounty and RY4 from Backwoods. Maybe I WILL need to learn to drip even with the Ego-C...

• 11 months later...

When I first bought Dekang DK-TAB based on some positive reviews I saw online, the blend was 80PG/20VG. Since then, if there's an option, I always get 80/20. It's thin enough to soak into cartos easily, and wicks well into clearos and CE2 tank cartos. It seems to have enough VG content to provide plenty of vapor, too.

I've tried 100% VG (great vapor, low taste), 100% PG (great taste, low vapor), and 50/50 (pretty decent) in the past, but 80PG/20VG seems to give me the best taste to vapor ratio.