Can Someone Explain To Me Tank/cartomizer In This Video

twelveday

There are a few different tanks out there MAP tank, J Tank, Lava tank etc..... the carto is inside the tank and it has a couple of holes in it so the juice in the tank gets into the carto.

if your not busy do u mind helping me find a tank that would work on my ego? so since i have boge cartomizers, i just put the tank on the cartomizer ? seems like a bunch of people make their own tanks

Edited by twelveday

Hello, there is an inexpensive one at Madvapes.com, not the best one out there but it will give you an idea of what they are and how they work. They come with pre-punched cartos and a drip-tip for around $12.00. I'd start out with the 3ml size since that will do best on a small battery like the ego. Like I said, they aren't top of the line, but will get you a start into what's going on. Then when you get a mod you can check out the better ones, (more expensive) and maybe punch your own cartos.

But watch some videos on youtube GrimmGreen has some good ones and learn more.

Good luck and happy vaping :thumbup:

I picked up a 4ml tank and 6 pre-drilled with flanges cartos for it from Volcanoecigs when I got my LavaTube.

Yesterday and today, I discovered how to get them started. (I did it wrong lol, and had to make some HELP ME!! threads).

Pre-Fill the carto.

Fill the tank 3/4 of way (must have air at top)

Dry puff to pull the juice throughout the atty. (do NOT use fire button yet). (10-30 pulls should do)

Let it sit.

Vape away.

• 2 weeks later...

If you get the tank with the DC cart just make sure you get some LR cartos to go with it in stainless steel. You can punch them or slot them yourself if you are so inclined, if not just get the prepunched ones. DC cartos are not the way to go on an Ego. The best thing about tanks is a constant and consistent source of liquid. They even out your hits big time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sweet! Thanks jeffb glad you linked to them hand blown tanks I am in love with them.. ALSO Check out COV's (cloudsofvapor.com) SiamMODS Tanks! They have a square cubed top metal ripple stainless steel I am getting this weekend ! WHOOT WHOOT