Hello From Houston,tx

bamsbbq

not new to vaping just to the forum.

noob DIY'er.... looking to make my perfect combo of coffee and chocolate...i have tried many flavors but always end up back to the same combo.

made a few coffee extracts the other day and now on the search for a nice chocolate flavor.

Welcome to Vapor Talk! Chocolate is a hard one. I haven't found an eliquid or flavoring that tasted very much like chocolate yet.

yah i havent found a true chocolate flavor either but some very close.

the closest i got was High Caliber... their Cappuccino was very good but too sweet for me...their espresso was dead on.

Is there a post count requirement to post in the General e Smoking forum?

Welcome to VT!! You'll be the most popular vaper in the kingdom if you come up with a true chocolate flavor. To date, I've only enjoyed the ones with either peanut butter or orange added. There's got to be a pure way to do it. Good luck!

Welcome !!

Love DIY, mixing and matching flavors is something I have been doing since I first started vaping 2 1/2 years ago. No perfect chocolate yet. So far, my favorite coffee flavoring is flavourArts coffee espresso. mixes great with the mint chocolate from flavor west. Ecig express has a great selection of flavors and really good prices.

FA does have a chocolate....just not quite right, not bad, just not quite there. Chocolate flavoring is so hard to nail.