The New Ego-C

Jeffb

I found that the atomizers were an issue for me. Between poor taste/lack of flavor and hard pulls with bad wicking- it was not a good experience. I only tried 3 tanks when they were newer, but the atty and poor wicking were issues IMO. This is coming from someone who stove-pipes however.

I might try a sample of one of these. I can't get around the flavor thing. All my juice is very heavy on the flavor side. With tank attys its kind of, blah.

I don't see a need really. Get some cartos. If you want capacity, get a carto tank. I have no flavor loss with carto tanks.

As long as its a tank system I wont be buying. Poor wicking and nasty taste were the reason I am sticking with my atty/cart setups. Im ordering some cartos for the first time so we will see how the cartomizers are for me. But as long as theyre not tanks I should like them, lol.

From the vid, I just don't see how it can be any better then the original eGo-T. My issue with them was consistency. When you get one that works right, it works great. For a while I was quite happy with the eGo-T, especially since that's what my wife used exclusively. However, after the first few worked flawlessly, I started having issues. I went through 3-4 in a row that just sucked (leaking, dry hits, etc). I don't see how the eGo-C can be any different. The only benefit I see is that you have easier access to the wick if you want to fool around with adjusting it.

I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet but I just don't see what the difference is? I wasn't impressed by the Tanks, though I've gotten feedback from people who use them. You either love it or hate it.

The eGo C seems like a Tank except the atomizer is changeable....which they where anyway - except now you just keep the cone? (I'll watch the video before I complain :) )

I will be interested to see if they really work any better. For me, I use the 510 tanks with the ego battery (less leakage for some reason), when I am driving for any distance or if I am in a situation that makes dripping difficult (movies etc). Will be interested in any advancement in the tanks. apparently you will be the test subject Jeff......

I think if they made the tank system with a better wicking system that somehow delivers a little more liquid to the aatomizer they would be a great setup. I just find that the tank systems cant keep up with my heavy vaping and the fact that I use thicker juices (VG). I think if I used thinner PG blends it might be more enjoyable but it would prolly leak more cause of the thinner liquid. We will see as soon as they come up with a new tank design which I know they will. This is an expanding community in the vaping world and I think some great ideas are coming our way in the near future. Let us pray!!