What Is Your Current Set Up Or Device?

What gives you that sweet spot, that always fail proof vape that you love?

Mines pretty simple seeing I have no mods or big PV,s (510 and a eGo...lol)

eGo Batt. (650mah, hey I got 4 but there still kicking!)

eGo Mega Dual Coil Carto (thanks to Dayvape :cheers: )

And a Black Delrin Drip Tip to finish it off :) Nice look too :p

I switch between my Silver Bullet and Empire most... and either with a Boge LR carto or the eGo Mega Dually, thanks to the 510-eGo adapter that is available! And, of course, I'm always using a drip shield for leakage... and Ming drip tip for lip comfort! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Reo Grand (bottom feeder) with psv juices most of the time, but right atm Boba is ruling. I have a purple aluminum whislte tip on it.

Silver Bullet at 3.7v with Outlaw by psv in an EMDCC but am preparing to rig up a syringe tank with a I06 ATTY for it. :)

eGo PT with LiquidXpress's carto with Honey Flu Cured Tobacco that I top off with all of the above as well as HFC liquid.

Am patiently waiting for the day I can buy:

HH.357 attys (can draw on them like a cig, perfect for stress days and breaks at work)

Vv Reo Grand (they're not out yet. Buzz Pro team and Reo got together to make this beauty)

Empire Mod (coolest looking pv's on the market, and so versatile with battery sizes)

Buzz Pro (king of the Vv's, the lead master, the guru.)

GLV series (5v is regulated by accident. :) GLV's are just too cute to not have in arsenal, plus the button is ergonomic)

Darwin (makes things so easy, just set the heat and pop on any atty... and even change heat to suit the juice or dying atty)

Helix (great for long durations without solar sun to charge our solar panels which charge our batteries)

DIY mod. I'm still hoping to mod someday.

and a host of others I have on the back burner. I think I've become an avid collector wannabe.

Provari at 4.2v with an SSR (CE2 tank mod).

However, I got my first 306 atty the other day and have been using it on an eGo battery direct dripping for a couple of days. I gotta say that 306 cooks! I was pleasantly surprised at how well it works. Odd thing is that it's not LR, but it crackles and vapes like it is. I checked the ohms and it's 2.7ohm, but it puts out some crazy vapor. So, looks like I'm going through another change. LOL!

Portable mods I use everyday are 2 Dons in "mini" mode running 18350 batteries with Resurrectors. One filled wit Fire-n-Ice, the other filled with Ecto-plasma.

My new home mod is a SS GGTS with a SS Resurrector filled with Fire-n-Ice with a SS Ming.

I did just get a SS Big Daddy tank and I have been using it today.

When I'm in my shop working I carry my trusty V3 because it can take a beating. Running it at 6v with a DC carto. With an Icon as a backup.

Yes, I love tube mods!

At the moment I have two setups that I bounce back and forth from as needed.

My standard right now is my black Screwdriver MkII with a 510 adapter to a CE3 Smokymizer.. juice varies but I like the High Caliber Red & White at the moment.

My backup is the Boge Revolution V2.1 with a Boge LR Carto ..I have AltVapes Apple Frost in there right now. The Rev is a great backup because the battery is very high-capacity and it holds a full 10ml of juice in the box, so it's always at the ready.

I have a DCT coming in the mail, so I'm hoping it's not too wonky or cumbersome on the end of my Screwdriver. I'll deal with it either way until I get something more versatile like a Buzz Pro.

Edited by soso

Here is what I have coming:

Joye eGo Manual Battery 900mAh

Dual Coil Cartomizers XL for 510/eGo 2Ω

I'll let you know how it works when I get it...

Also have 5 different flavors of Dekang juice coming...

Bubble Gum, Cotton Candy, Red Bull, Cinnamon and Root Beer...

Can't wait to try all of them...

Bob

Edited by jeffb

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i don't have a go to. sometimes i use my 5v 808 passthru at home, sometimes i stick to my leo's. sometimes when i'm out i use my standard manual or auto 808's sometimes i use my leo's. sometimes i like lr carto's, sometimes i like sr. sometimes i use tank systems, sometimes i drip. have no actual go to set up, i like all of them for one reason or another.

what i use the most i suppose, are my leo's with the standard 4ml carto's. that setup never lets me down. always feel satisfied with it.

I do also own a V2 pass thru that puts out 5.1 volts I believe, that thing kicks ***! It just seems to burn through the V2 carts rather quickly. Slowly realizing their quality control is rather non existent. I also tend to get a metallic taste quite often that kinda freaks me out and makes me throw away carts that I puffed on less than 10 times. I think I read that its a burn atty and no good anyway, but not sure if its from their pass thru, the cart quality or what but it is rather off putting, thats why I ordered the eGo system so I can run a tank or DD.

So we shall see. :)

some liquid does not respond well at higher voltage, some do. also the 5v passthru will run through liquid in carto's much faster than the standard 808 batts, you may just need to stay on top of filling the carto's better, there's only 1ml of liquid in a prefilled carto, that taste your'e getting is likely from the carto running dry, once you get a dry hit on a carto it's ******. keep the carto moist and your'e golden, let it go dry (even one hit) and it'll get a burnt metallic taste to it, and it's dead.

Learn something new every day. I was not aware of that, call me ignorant, but I figured that even once it was dried up you could refill I just figured when an atty wants to go bad its gonna go bad, which seems to be the case anyway. But it happens a lot with the pre filled Congress carts, within the first few puffs really strong metallic taste. Just really off-putting and call me cheap but a waste of a dollar fifty or w/e it actually prices out to hahaha.

do you refill ur cartomizers or do you just buy prefilled ones and vape them till they taste nasty?

Both, I've only been into it for a month or so now seriously, I got the 10 from the starter kit (5 of a really poorly crafted cherry recipe that I gave away) and a 10 flavor sampler(most of which I did not enjoy) and re ordered 40 carts in 4 different flavors and varying strengths, but I quickly stepped up to refills with the discovery of Halo's G6 kit and their awesome juices. Thats why I was looking into the tank system. So I refill carts that I catch that still taste decent with fading vapor and throw about 15 drops of a similar tasting liquid in. (I mainly stick to tobaccos). But I really want to explore the world of E-juices and I'm thinking the eGo will be a kick-*** device for that.