This Site Kicks Maximum ***

Hello everyone Im new to vaping. Been about 3 weeks and just saying thanks to everyone in expanding my knowledge on this whole new experience. People here are friendly and its a great place to learn. I started today and I can say that ill be on here a lot. Im eager to learn more about this new lifestyle I have picked up. ecigs have given me a better life in just 3 weeks, wow! I feel great, I sleep better, I can breathe again, no more stinky clothes or smokers breath, and (sorry for too much info) my sexual desire for my wife has increased. Spread the word to your family and friends and promote a healthier lifestyle for loved one. Take care everyone and keep vaping!!!

Welcome to VaporTalk, Stryker!! A huge congrats for doing your research and switching over to vaping from smoking. Looking forward to hearing more about your personal set-ups and experiences as you dive through the months ahead.

Thanks everyone. Well about 2 years ago when ecigs first came out I got an envy bliss kit, it was good for a while and then I left it at work and somebody stole it. So I went back to smoking until about 3 weeks ago. I did research and tons of reviews and found my Joye 510. I loved it, week later decided to go bigger and got myself an ego-t. I absoulutely love my 100% VG. Taste great and vapor just pours out. Unfortunately the vg wasnt going good with the wicking system or something so I bought a mega atty and cartridges. Loving the liquid/foam setup. So now I use my ego mega for work and when Im home I put my 510 atty on my other ego battery. Trying to learn more about mods and the different volts people use. I kind of understand but not fully. Guess its just a learning experience but hey Im eager to learn the ways and become a vapor pro!!

Well, if you think your VG juices have great flavor... you should consider a mix of PG/VG. VG for sure mutes flavors, etc. in juices. PG is actually known to carry the flavors better in most cases. For me, since I only use cartomizers, I use 100% PG... it not only wicks the best since its thinner, it also tastes the best/strongest! It has a great 'throat hit', as well as plenty enough vapor for me. Besides, I would MUCH rather have the better/stronger flavor, over amount of vapor any day. All I'm saying is you should definitely give PG a fair shot and see... you may even like the way it performs better in your devices... especially when it comes to wicking ability and flavor delivery. It's also known not to be so hard on attys/cartos ... and they just seem to last longer with the PG juices. Just my .02! VAPE ON!

Thanks man, that seems like great advice. Im gonna try a 60pg/30vg blend off of tasty vapes and give it a try. I always thought vg had the best flavor, wow glad you got it straight for me. Im into vapor production and flavor. Thats what makes my experience. Im just afraid Im one of the ones affected by the pg but if its not 100% pg it shouldnt do as much harm as it would all pg correct? Guess its worth a shot huh? Thanks bud.

I would certainly give it a shot... especially if you are wanting the best flavor from your juices. VG definitely mutes them... at least from what I've experienced making my own juices, etc. You've nothing to loose really... try it, you might like it. :yes

Im ordering a mix of pg60/vg40 RY4 friday. Sound like a good mix? Gonna try out pg. If you vape it a lot does it affect everyone as far as pg side affects or is that only certain people? Im worried it will irritate me and cant vape it. guess I wont know til I try it out.