First Day

Rip Topaz

The eGo comes as a 3 piece set (battery, atomizer, cartridge).

There is many options for an eGo, eGo's use 510 threads and is compatible with many things such as cartomizers, atomizers, duel coil, low resistance aka LR, tank systems and the list go's on and on. Watch some of the vids on the site and you will get the idea. :cheers:

Congrats on the quit. Talking about spending I went way overboard until I found the eGo. That's my go to device and it never fails me. Cartos and an eGo, good combination. Good luck on your journey and remember an eGo kit doesn't cost that much when you think about what you get out of it.

Very true. I'm already noticing the differences. I play in a band, and while smoking analogs, my singing voice went downhill to the point where I was embarrassed to sing.

After only two days, my voice is already starting to clear up, and my range is coming back!! Very cool.

I made a switch this morning from the 16mg to a combination of 18mg and 24mg. Made a big difference. Now once I get past the headaches I'll be fine.

Just. Quick sidenote. I started the ecig three days ago with absolutely no intention of using it as a method to quit smoking. Haven't touched an analog since.

Still getting headaches but I'm assuming that because I'm still playing around trying to find the right levels.

Got the 18's and 24's today, and after an afternoon with them, the 18's are perfect (for now), and the 24's are like the high-test for the really bad times. Doesn't take much of the 24's before I need a break.

Where's the best place to get ejuice? I've been looking around and it's mind-numbing how many different places there are!!

That's all going to be opinionated. :) My favorite juice has always been VaporTalk juice.

Sorry, let me rephrase that.

What places should I stay away from, ie bad reputations, poor quality, ripped off customers, etc.

I realize ALOT of these companies are just some dude in his basement mixing chemicals. I'd like to buy from a reputable company where I can relax knowing my shipment will actually arrive to me. And that I won't receive a bottle of colored water or something instead of what I ordered.

That kind of thing.

Well, it has been almost a week, and I'm still vaping instead of smoking. Haven't had a single cigarette since last Wednesday.

I had a family doctor appointment this morning, and asked him his opinion on the switch. After everything I've read this week, I expected him to lose his mind when I told him I switched to ecigs.

He didn't. In fact, it was exactly the opposite. Not only did he like the idea and fully support the switch, but he let me know that my blood pressure is the lowest it has been in years. So much so that he told me to start weaning myself off the blood pressure meds that I've been on for as long as I can remember!!

Score 1 for ecigs.

Hey hows it going. Im new to this as well. About a year ago I picked me up a envy bliss starter kit and it was crap so I started smoking again. Here about 3 weeks ago I ordered myself a Joye 510 and Ego. Lets just say I havnt even thought about putting an analog in my mouth. I reccommend Joye to anyone looking to upgrade. The vapor production and flavor is heavenly. I fill my own carts with eliquid I get from the vaporpro.com. Check it out. They're prices are great. 10-15 bucks for a 30ml bottle. Thats like 75 packs of smokes for 10 bucks. Im vaping hard and plan to never stop. Thanks guys and happy vaping!!!!!!

Good advice. It's like you read my mind. I just recently came across the vaporpro website, and am saving up for the eGo mega tank. I'm liking the idea of refilling the small tanks as opposed to the cartos I'm dealing with now. I've already had several that were bone dry upon opening, and that's annoying to say the least.

I'm planning on getting the mega tank starter kit, but I'm also working on something special. Being a woodworker at heart, I couldn't resist the idea of building a box for all my ecig stuff, but then it dawned on me. I'm gonna build my own box mod, using leftover scraps of exotic woods I have left over from my guitar-building adventures. I'm thinking something with a variable voltage, but since I'm so new to this, there is still quite a bit of research before anything gets past the planning stage.

My plan is to build a box that will house a small bottle of liquid, that will feed into an atty, providing a constant supply of liquid and hopefully an uninterrupted vape.

Anyone that has any tips or even schematics or diagrams, feel free to share. I'm no noob to wiring, but my ecig knowledge is still very much novice.

Hey hows it going. Im new to this as well. About a year ago I picked me up a envy bliss starter kit and it was crap so I started smoking again. Here about 3 weeks ago I ordered myself a Joye 510 and Ego. Lets just say I havnt even thought about putting an analog in my mouth. I reccommend Joye to anyone looking to upgrade. The vapor production and flavor is heavenly. I fill my own carts with eliquid I get from the vaporpro.com. Check it out. They're prices are great. 10-15 bucks for a 30ml bottle. Thats like 75 packs of smokes for 10 bucks. Im vaping hard and plan to never stop. Thanks guys and happy vaping!!!!!!

Also, give some 'Boge LR 2.0 Cartomizers' a go... you won't be disappointed in them if you like stock carts. If you are... I'll buy them off of you, lol.

Good advice. It's like you read my mind. I just recently came across the vaporpro website, and am saving up for the eGo mega tank. I'm liking the idea of refilling the small tanks as opposed to the cartos I'm dealing with now. I've already had several that were bone dry upon opening, and that's annoying to say the least.

I'm planning on getting the mega tank starter kit, but I'm also working on something special. Being a woodworker at heart, I couldn't resist the idea of building a box for all my ecig stuff, but then it dawned on me. I'm gonna build my own box mod, using leftover scraps of exotic woods I have left over from my guitar-building adventures. I'm thinking something with a variable voltage, but since I'm so new to this, there is still quite a bit of research before anything gets past the planning stage.

My plan is to build a box that will house a small bottle of liquid, that will feed into an atty, providing a constant supply of liquid and hopefully an uninterrupted vape.

Anyone that has any tips or even schematics or diagrams, feel free to share. I'm no noob to wiring, but my ecig knowledge is still very much novice.

Yeah, don't buy pre-filled cartos... always fill them yourself. It's really easy anyway... and then all you need to do is 'top-off' every once in a while and you are good to go! They are all many people use... just make sure they are good ones, such as the Boge Cartos. Tanks are ok... but I really dont think they deliver any better than cartos... in fact tasted/performed poorly for me. Obviously, some folks use them... just try it all and then decide which you prefer.

Great to hear, I know between my wife, mother, aunt and myself we have successfully stopped smoking, pretty amazing as combined we had over 100 years smoking between us. I started with a bananna flavor which i soon found out it wasnt rite for me, had to try a more realistic flavor to mock what i was used to. i know mostly vape flavors and enjoy being able to breathe again, it takes some effort to switch for some of us but its worth it! Good luck, im new here as well and hope to learn as much as possible to keep vaping alive and help stop any vaping bands, I truly believe its a lack of credible knowledge.

I'm almost at the two week mark (Wednesday) and I gotta say I don't miss analogs. I tried one on Friday night, and ended up giving it away after just lighting it!! Frickin' NASTY!!!

My real issue at the moment is one of customer service. The store where I bought the defective cartos doesn't want to replace them, and cig2o tells me it's up to the store since it's a shipping/handling issue. Ok, that's fine. Just gives me one more reason to switch ecigs.

I've pretty much decided on the Joye eGo mega tank, since the battery life is longer and I don't have to deal with cartos, just refill the tank and go.

To me it sounds like a great system, at least until I get off my *** and build this mod I have stuck in my brain!!

Edited by Rip Topaz

Its all one big learning experience. Ive spent hundreds looking for that perfect setup that suits my needs and finally found it. You cant go wrong with an Ego Mega!! Its great and Im never buying anything else except maybe a mod. Good luck on your quest. Vape on dudes!!!