First Day

Rip Topaz

Well hope you have a full recovery man, my dad hasnt worked in about 7 years because of his back and I know that back injuries are the worst you can have. What makes me wanna open up my own ecig store is the fact that you dont see them too often you can just walk into and get high quality stuff. Well at least around my parts of Ohio. We have a tobacco store down the road that sells these cheapo starter kits but they are crap and arent worth 50 bucks for a kit with 1 battery and atomizer. Well good luck on everything bud and take care.

Well, unfortunately, a full recovery won't ever happen. I'm in a " this is as good as it gets" situation.

I'm in the same boat as far as stores here in PA. Nothing but the (not so) cheap starter packs. An ecig store would be awesome, especially to just be able to browse and see the different items instead of just researching them online.

Might be something to look into. I have PLENTY of time on my hands!!

Vaporpro.com is where I got mine from. They are genuine Joye dealers and I love mine. Plus I have seen other kits on different sites and they have some of the cheapest kits. They are the real deal man thats who Im continuing to get my supplies from. I have gave that site about 400 bucks within the past month and everything I got was 100% working condition and no problems, none. Recommend them over anyone. Shipping is lightning fast and customer service is great. Awesome friendly people. I really dont recommend the tank tho. Id get the Ego Mega. Differecne is the ego mega 2.5 uses the foam for the liquid and it can keep up with my vaping. When I bought the ego-t from them the liquid couldnt wick fast enough to keep up with me. Some people like the tank system and some dont. Im one of the ones who preferr the good ol fashioned setup. Try out the mega 2.5 and a 30ml bottle of 100%vg from vaporpro. You wont be disappointed my friend. Good luck

Well hope you have a full recovery man, my dad hasnt worked in about 7 years because of his back and I know that back injuries are the worst you can have. What makes me wanna open up my own ecig store is the fact that you dont see them too often you can just walk into and get high quality stuff. Well at least around my parts of Ohio. We have a tobacco store down the road that sells these cheapo starter kits but they are crap and arent worth 50 bucks for a kit with 1 battery and atomizer. Well good luck on everything bud and take care.

I'm not sure where you are in Ohio, but if your on the western edge and want an actual brick-and-mortar store, there is a pretty good one in Indianapolis, IN. www.indyvaporstore.com I think, though it may be indyvaporsource.com

Quick update. It has now been a whole month since I had my last analog. I feel great. Only problem is that all the money I'm saving on cigs I'm spending on ecig gear!!

My mod plan is still in the planning stages, but it's coming along. I have all the wiring diagrams I need, but have to decide on batteries and such before I start cutting holes in expensive exotic woods. This will be a tabletop model, something I can sit on the end table beside my recliner, totally for home use. An AC cord would be really cool, so I wouldn't ever have to charge.

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas, please share. My mind is on overload with all the info out there!!

Dude Im the same way. I have an addiction. I just got 4 packages today in the mail lol. I dont care about the money really I have that, Im glad Im healthier now and I just love vaping!! Ive spent about 500 bucks on kits, liquid, and gear already. Sad part is I only been vaping a little over a month. LOL

Sweet man. I just got my first mod in the mail today. Got myself a Big Kazoo from Kalamazoo Vapor Shop. Its a 5 volt boxmod and I have to say that I love it. I cant put it down to save my life. Vaping at 5 volts is so sweet Im glad I found this thing while still in my first steps in my vaping journey. If you havnt vaped over the 3.2/3.7 volts, you dont know what your missin. What kind of mod are you building?

The biggest problem is going to be finding empty cartos with the proper threading to fit the battery. If I can do that, I'm gold. Otherwise, I'll be building my own PV since the individual parts are available online. Just a bit bummed to have spent $40 on something I'll be replacing eventually anyway.

Kinda wish I'd have waited and researched a bit more before switching from analogs.

Don't sweat a bad purchase. I bought a disposable for my first PV. I decided then and there I was going to quit. I went back and bought a 510 and a PCC. It was OK to start. I them moved up to a Riva and then an eGo t setup. I then found this site and moved along until I found what I liked.

I have since gave away my 510 and PCC to help out a person who was on the fence. I will do the same with my Rivas and eGos. Good luck and keep on Vapin.

Quick update. It has now been a whole month since I had my last analog. I feel great. Only problem is that all the money I'm saving on cigs I'm spending on ecig gear!!

My mod plan is still in the planning stages, but it's coming along. I have all the wiring diagrams I need, but have to decide on batteries and such before I start cutting holes in expensive exotic woods. This will be a tabletop model, something I can sit on the end table beside my recliner, totally for home use. An AC cord would be really cool, so I wouldn't ever have to charge.

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas, please share. My mind is on overload with all the info out there!!

LOL, I think I would go back to smoking if it was not for all the cool PV gear! I have spent the same $ on PVs and such as I would have smokes, maybe more. But it is fun for me and keeps me not smoking so I dont care. I have lots of mods, batteries, juice. It has become a hobby for me and my health has improved alot. Enjoy the ride, stay on the quest for a great all day vape.

So I placed an interesting order last night. I got an eGo battery and charger (for when I'm out), a 510 tank cartomizer (for the all day, at home vape), a few different dual coil 510 cartos (just to see what's out there), a bunch of Trustfire 14500 batteries and charger (may use 18650's in future builds), and then the fun stuff.

Parts. Lots of connectors, LEDs (the cool UV ones!!), battery holders, switches (including one of the expensive C&K ones), and all the fixins to wire up the mod boxes I've made over the last few days. I couldn't stop at just one.

So I'm going to take some measurements and try my hand at designing a nice ergonomic, exotic wood box mod. Given my background with musical instruments, I'm sure there'll be pix I come of intricate inlays, crazy fiber optic displays, and all other kinds of goofiness.

I'll post some pix as soon as I figure out how to, using the mobile app.

Edited by Rip Topaz

I can't figure out how to post pix here, but the mod was a success!!

I've been using it as an "at home" vape, since its got a bit of heft to it. Decent enough sized box that it'll sit on the table by itself with a tank carto screwed into the top. Killer amounts of vapor!!

The KR 808 is now on the shelf. I may throw it into the car so I have a backup, but it has at this point outlived its usefulness.

I'm working on several more mods, as well as matching USB passthroughs. I have a ton of great looking, matching scraps, so each mod I'm making, I'm making a matching passthrough.

Modding is fun!! Try it.

• 3 weeks later...

As long as you have a credit/debit card your options are limitless and I must say it feels good getting packages. Im like a kid on Christmas day when my packages come. Shoulda seen me today when the mail ran. I literally ran to the mailbox for my Madvapes and Vaporpro orders, lol.