Just Saying Hello

LauraLee

hey, thanx!! I do belong to another forum, but I decided that it was time to spread my wings a bit and see what else was out there!

I have to say that I like the 'techiness" (is that even a word?) of this site! Sombody did a great job!!

Edited by LauraLee

I total agree with you laura. I to belong to other foums, but this is by far my fav!! I like the layout, and everything is easy to get to (I don’t like the layout of other forums). Plus I feel the less activity 'relatively speaking' helps out alot. Another forum might have 100K+ members, but that just means more possibility of every one throwing in their 2 cents, and their advice might not be the right advice. Here you got very knowledgeable and helpful staff and members, which so far for me, everything has been spot on.

I don't belong to any other forums, so I may be just a bit biased, but I like this place. It's comfy. It's homey. It's safe. It's family. Chris has done a wonderful job putting it together, maintaining it, keeping the drama out, and keeping it a good place to be. He's picked the best of the best as admin's to help him out, too.