Tanks Or ?

iflyos

So..I love dripping, but dripping and driving is not a good idea (obviously)

I am trying to decide if I need a small tank or if I should go with a clearomizer. What are the advantages to each, and how does changing flavors work with each?

Thanks is advance!

Tim

Changing flavors in the tanks is much easier than the clearomizer. I did not like the clearomizers that I had due to the heating element being too close to the mouthpiece. It made for a very warm an uncomfortable vape.

Carto tanks (J-tank, Liquinator, etc.) are a great way to vape w/o the hassle of adding juice all the time.. Once you get them figured out, and know how to fine tune one, they become a great addition. Don't get me wrong... it took me a bit to find what worked the best w/o flooding the carto or not getting any juice in them at all. Good luck in whatever you try... and just enjoy all the different choices we have!

I personlly love the tank because its sooooooooo easy to change out flavors and stuff. But agian, I never used a carto. I did order some to give them a try. They wil be in tomorrow. Just like falvors, its a personal preference. Try both ands ee what you like. I like to keep my favlors 'fresh' by changing them alot. I'm alternating between almost 25 falvors now. If I did that with cartos, I would need 25 different cartos because its tough to completele change a favlor in the same carto with out having the old flavor linger for a while. With tanks (i have boat load of them) but I only actually use 5 of them because I just rinse and refill. Can't do that with cartos.

Edited by mjradik

That's what I'm saying Fran.. cartomizer inside the tanks... you know how I love my Boge cartos anyway! I can't stand CE2 style cartos... so I can only speak for the 'carto tanks' here. And I've never been a fan of 'clearos' either... always seemed to leak too easy for me! I can't wait to see what little tweaks they make to the next version of 'carto tank'... I feel like there is still some room for improvement with these. Should be interesting to follow!

Edited by DAYVAPE

Low res standard size catros are great for this because they run though juice pretty quickly, but not to quickly. I like them because they are perfect for the drive to work and you can put a standard drip tip on them and refresh as needed. Now they are not good for quick juices changes, but at $2 a piece you can have one for each juice. As always this is what I like and your vaping experience my differ. HAPPY VAPING!

I have a Liquinator which I use sometimes in the house. (I got looks when I used it in the car). Lately I have been using my eGo Tank type B LR that holds 2 ml of e-liquid and it has a lot more taste. I use that while driving and it lasts me 1/2 a day cause I vape a lot...The type A tanks only hold 1 ml of e-liquid and require more refilling if you use it a lot.

Edited by Tagsanstuff

Since you prefer dripping, and therefore most likely attys vs. cartos- You might also want to give the "drip on demand" product a look. The price is right, and may be a good option if you prefer attys over the carto. Otherwise there are bottom feeders that would solve the problem also- but that involves getting a new PV.

I have a Liquinator which I use sometimes in the house. (I got looks when I used it in the car). Lately I have been using my eGo Tank type B LR that holds 2 ml of e-liquid and it has a lot more taste. I use that while driving and it lasts me 1/2 a day cause I vape a lot...The type A tanks only hold 1 ml of e-liquid and require more refilling if you use it a lot.

So, you are saying that 2ml lasts you 1/2 a day 'cause you vape a lot.' ?? I now feel like a total 'e-juice addict'... I don't keep a great eye on how much I vape... but I normally vape more than that around the house in the evenings. Hmmm... maybe I should up my nic content so it would slow me down a bit. :wallbash:

Edited by DAYVAPE

So, you are saying that 2ml lasts you 1/2 a day 'cause you vape a lot.' ?? I now feel like a total 'e-juice addict'... I don't keep a great eye on how much I vape... but I normally vape more than that around the house in the evenings. Hmmm... maybe I should up my nic content so it would slow me down a bit. :wallbash:

To me I vape more then I smoked. I fill my 2 ml tank up in the a.m and maybe by 4 pm I am refilling for the evening. my nic level is 24 mg.

I would try a carto and if you like them, then look into one of the tanks Dayvape mentioned. I'm using a CE2 tank and it working pretty well for me (been using it over two months now). I've never tried just using a CE2, but I like them with the tank for sure.

So I hit the local Vape Shop today, and picked up some XL cartos as well as a couple other items I needed...and some more juice. So far I am really liking the carto for convenience. Beats the fool out of dripping and driving, way safer!

The flavor is good, and it sure is nice to not have to wait till the next light to drip & drag, lol!

Gonna go with this for a day or two, and if I am still enjoying it, I will do a tank mod...

Thanks for all the suggestions, gang!

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Heya Tim. Whereabouts in NC are you? Do you go to Madvapes? I have not been to their new retail place yet, but used to go to the werehouse all the time. Great bunch of folks. Anyways, I am always looking for a local supplier, but I get around quite a bit travelling for work. (This lets me visit all kinds of good spots...) Oh, and congratz on not having to drip & drive anymore. I know I will feel safer on the road now.^^

Hey, Thorne...I am in the Winston Salem area. King Vapes is the local shop...small, new store, but it's local and the owner is a good guy. I hear there is a shop in the RDU area, but don't know any more than that. I have some flying buddies down that way that vape that I should ask...

As far as dripping and driving..I feel safer now, thats for sure!

Tim

Heya Tim. Whereabouts in NC are you? Do you go to Madvapes? I have not been to their new retail place yet, but used to go to the werehouse all the time. Great bunch of folks. Anyways, I am always looking for a local supplier, but I get around quite a bit travelling for work. (This lets me visit all kinds of good spots...) Oh, and congratz on not having to drip & drive anymore. I know I will feel safer on the road now.^^