Question For The Experts!

Hey Vapers!

Marcia here again. If you haven't met me yet, or would like more information about my project, please check out my first poll here:

This question is for the folks who really know their vaporizer models!

We'd like to build a lifelike, 2-piece (mini +cartomizer) model. Keeping that in mind:

Would you recommend 510, KN4081, KR808D-1, or E9?

Love hearing your excellent feedback!

Cheers,

Marcia

Doubt there are many here that would buy a small battery model.Or standard resistance for that matter.I use most of those at standard resistance and 1.7 to 4 volts and they all will do the job.

Doubt there are many here that would buy a small battery model.Or standard resistance for that matter.I use most of those at standard resistance and 1.7 to 4 volts and they all will do the job.

+1 to this. unless you can make a mini with 4+ hour battery life, not gonna look twice. I've grown pretty attached to my LR attys anyway, and I'm sure a mini wouldn't be able to handle those no matter batt. life.

The 510 has been done and is still experiencing success particularly with new vapers. The same is true for the 808. I would not suggest the 4081 for a few reasons. I have no clue what an E9 is. What would be interesting to see is a 2pc 901 kit as the 901 seems to be more focused on flavor and cool vapor production. Would it be possible to remain true to that in carto form?

Edited by noXious

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Great question, noXious. We'd really like to build something that produces a lot of vapor and, as we know, flavor is of utmost importance. It would be interesting to see what our developers could do with that in carto form.

• 3 months later...