Out Of The Loop, But Still In To The Vapor

Hello Everyone,

Its been quite a while since I've been on these Forums, maybe almost a whole year. I can't remember why I stopped posting, but I still remember all of you- well, the old timers anyhow.

I still vape, all day, everyday. I still have my old Mods, some broken, some still working. I guess you could say I stopped posting because my exploration phase of using e-cigs ended, and I've just sort of settled in on what I like.

I still keep up on the industry firsts when I can. I still watch YouTube videos when I catch wind of something new. I still convert friends and acquaintances to vaping--I'm still one of you! I just haven't been active on the Forums anymore.

I suppose it was when I realized that I had been vaping for two years now, I started to feel nostalgic. I found my old 510 starter kit and used it for a while. I was a very quick trip down memory lane, but I brought out my old Mods and charged up the batts and used them for a bout a day each, then went back to my Icon.

Then I thought of all of you. I remember all the fun I had posting when we were all discovering the vaping culture and forming what it has become today. This is my greeting to all who remember the pioneer days; without the Drip Shields, Drip Tips, Tanks, big battery mods, and low resistance atomizers.

I've been out of the loop for so long, I no longer feel comfortable commenting on the new inventions. I'll still give advice, but it only comes from experience. I hope to come back here and be a part of your circle again.

Cheers to all,

Tektronik

Welcome back Tek. I still check here twice a day but don't post as much as I used to. (Brian always has the answer before I can post). Glad to hear you're doing ok. Don't be such a stranger--LOL.

Mark, Jeffb and Brian:

Wow, yeah thanks for the welcome and good to hear from you guys again. In this chaotic world we live in, its good to see some consistency, and the three of you have certainly been here through and through it all! Wow again! I miss all the smart remarks and the going back and forth between you guys. Now I see you help run this place! That's awesome! I'm coming back, I'll just have to figure out out to follow all over again.

Have you guys also "settled in" or are you still keeping the hobby/lifestyle exploratory?

I have pretty much "settled in" and dont feel the need to try every new thing that comes out. The last big purchase I have made was the Provari and Im so happy with it I dont feel the need to get another mod ( at the moment). I still read all the forums to try and keep up with all the new stuff that comes out.

Hey Chris,

The only topic I've been following since I've been away were your announcements. I've been seeing them in e-mail, and now I see the what you've done to the place. Thanks for keeping the forum alive and well. Even with the new look, I still sense some of the old FEEL, and I want to commend you on that. I'll be retiring from the Air Force in one year and moving back to San Diego. Hopefully, someday we'll cross paths and talk about your outstanding achievements all beginning with this Forum.

I'm a bit slow to the conversation, but welcome back Tek. There aren't many of the "old timers" left here, but a few of us are hanging in there. Glad to hear you're still vaping happily away.

Mark, Jeffb and Brian:

Wow, yeah thanks for the welcome and good to hear from you guys again. In this chaotic world we live in, its good to see some consistency, and the three of you have certainly been here through and through it all! Wow again! I miss all the smart remarks and the going back and forth between you guys. Now I see you help run this place! That's awesome! I'm coming back, I'll just have to figure out out to follow all over again.

Have you guys also "settled in" or are you still keeping the hobby/lifestyle exploratory?

My last major purchase was the Provari also, but I do have an Eclipse eq on pre-order. :) I try to keep up with some of the trends and at least try some new stuff (different attys/cartos like eGo-T, 510-T, CE2, Dual Coils, etc.) so I know what people are talking about. For a while I just had the Provari and the 510 atty and I was starting to feel out of the loop. LOL!

I'm a bit slow to the conversation, but welcome back Tek. There aren't many of the "old timers" left here, but a few of us are hanging in there. Glad to hear you're still vaping happily away.

Hi NANA, nice to hear from you again. I see you've gotten some good mileage out of your keyboard with those four thousand plus posts!

I remember now. I deployed for 6 months and got real busy when I returned. Bought a house, did some upgrades, started getting into other stuff, etc. That's why I never got back to these forums. With all that's changed, Vaping is still consistent!

My last major purchase was the Provari also, but I do have an Eclipse eq on pre-order. :) I try to keep up with some of the trends and at least try some new stuff (different attys/cartos like eGo-T, 510-T, CE2, Dual Coils, etc.) so I know what people are talking about. For a while I just had the Provari and the 510 atty and I was starting to feel out of the loop. LOL!

So, Provaris are nice eh? I guess my worries about too much tech in a device were wrong and these things are really holding up. I might have to save up for one now.

I still keep up on the new stuff from time to time. Today, i just ordered one of those Liquinators; I am trying to find a fix-all for my drip and drive problem. I destroyed a wheel by hitting the darn sidewalk and that's all because I couldn't wait for a stoplight to re-drip. I said "that's enough" and started looking into tanks.

Suggestions are always welcome.

LOL! I've been using a GP SSR for 3-4 weeks and love it. I used some cartos for driving and then went to the eGo-T and then the SSR. I'll be using the SSR until I get the Eclipse (which has an automatic juice feeder).

Hi NANA, nice to hear from you again. I see you've gotten some good mileage out of your keyboard with those four thousand plus posts!

I remember now. I deployed for 6 months and got real busy when I returned. Bought a house, did some upgrades, started getting into other stuff, etc. That's why I never got back to these forums. With all that's changed, Vaping is still consistent!

Ummm, yes I have. I may have even worn out a keyboard with all those posts. :unsure: No one has told me to shut up yet, so I keep on typing...and vaping!!

Congrats on the purchase of your house. That had to be exciting!

Welcome back, it's funny how people come and go here, but nice when they come back. I always wonder what happened to people :yes Glad to hear you are doing well.

Well, now that I have bookmarked the site, I'll make it one of my usual spots to visit when I come home form work!

I'm not claiming to be an old timer but I've kinda fallen out of the circle too. Call it life gettin in the way or just my obsessive personality switching gears, but I do miss the community. I find myself getting comfortable. I don't buy juice like I used to. I vape the same 3 juices day in and day out. Every once in awhile I'll venture out and try something new but that's a very rare occasion. All of this isn't nessarily a bad thing. I'm still not smoking and I have more time to spend with my family. I just wish I could get a handle on tis whole moderation concept I keep hearing about. Never did quite understand the idea.