Parker At Dietsmokes.com? Bad News...

Trac12

I have to share what has happened with my dealings with dietsmokes.com and the owner, Parker. First of all let me say that I have been ordering from this place for over a year and a half and it's not the first time he has ripped me off. And also I have referred tons of friends to him and he just last month ripped off my good friend and has still not returned her money or sent her stuff. She sent $107. and he sent her two bottles of juice and not her EGO. He replied to one email and said he was going to send it right away but didn't and it's been over a month!! Then two weeks ago I placed an order of $58 and on the website it says awaiting fulfillment and has said it the whole time. He has the money and won't send the order. Last year he did the same thing, he promised to send me an extra juice because of a mix up and never did. I didn't order from him for a while but like his juice and started to again. SO now he has almost $175 between my friend & I and has not sent either order or returned the money. All I have to say now is don't refer people to him and watch out if you order from Parker, it may not happen at first but believe me I am a fantastic customer and have sent tons of people to him and he did this to me. So I will warn all my friends and Parker, there are too many places that sell great juice and are honest! Now return our money!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry for your bad luck. Word of mouth in this industry is huge, and ripping people off is not the way to do it. I have always been picky at which companies I order from and never thought to use them. Just their name is a huge turn off to me. Come on we all know smoking isn't the way to diet much less order e cigs from a diet company. Just a thought though. VT has great customer service and will NEVER rip off anyone. Better luck next time.

@ Trac12 Yes, when a company (person) takes your money and doesn't fill the order, that is definitely WRONG! I've been to that website in the past, but luckily I didn't find anything to purchase. I won't even give them a chance now! The word will spread and they will go out of business! Thank goodness we have honest suppliers to fulfill our vaping needs! :)

I ordered a Maserrati last year and he still hasn't sent it! :lol:

I looked on the dietsmokes website and it says "Coming 2010" for the Maserati PV. If you paid in advance, did they even offer a refund or anything at all? I'd be wanting some "available" products shipped out to me for the FULL amount paid, at least! :(

I really appreciate all those that have responded to my topic about DIETSMOKES.COM & the owner PARKER because I just think it's so unfair he does this to people!!! Btw, I still haven't even heard a word from him about the $58 he stole from nor have I ever received the juice. And my best friend hasn't either and we told him she has four kids and works hard for her money. We told him that and he said he'd send it the next day and nothing. Let's all stick together against these guys that seem to be able to get away with it cuz it's online and we can't really do anything about it. Thanks!!!!

Hello forum vaping friends,

I have to continue to post this complaint about Parker at Dietsmokes.com because he has ripped off me twice now and my best friend I referred to him!!! So mad he gets away with taking her $107 and my $58 x two and hasn't sent our product or returned our money!?!? Wtf?!?!!?! Why?? He once resounded and said sorry & he would send the next day and that was over three weeks ago and nothing, not a word either!!! My order has said awaiting fulfillment for going on the third week. I'm writing on this forum cuz my friend cannot afford to spend over a hundred dollars and end up with nothing. She quit smoking to save money & worse I referred her and tons of people to her!!! I just don't want businesses online to be able to get away with this & that's why I love that we have this forum.

It's almost as bad as if a vendor purposely sold overpriced e-cigs to newbies... knowing that there are many other kits out there that are much better AND cheaper ! I especially can't stand those that have those shady 'cartridge plans' that you have to sign up and pay for on a monthly basis. What a damn ripoff that is! Someone needs to start a list of 'Shady Vendors', so others don't fall in to one of those sick traps that end up costing them an arm and a leg, then only get junk in return! censored.gif

Edited by DAYVAPE

"We also answer general ecig questions on our youtube account and ECF Forum after store hours, please know that just because we are online in the forum does not mean green light to start sending PM's to get store answers. We are here to help our customers and to serve our forum members.

There are only 24 hours in the day and we have to manage both the store ,emails Youtube Comments , orders being fulfilled and also tending to our families :-)

Thanks DietSmokes Team"

This statement alone would have turned me off from ordering.

Sorry you are having problems with this vendor. Personally, this is the first time I have heard of them. Did you check with their youtube account or ECF Forum? I couldn't find a phone number or any other way to get in touch with them except through the "Contact Us" link on their website. Maybe you can file a complaint through the BBB. I couldn't even find which state they are operating out of. If you know which state you can file a complaint with the State Attorney General.

Good luck!

I will contact BBB also and I will continue to write reviews and enter forums to tell people about DIETSMOKES & PARKER because they cannot just keep getting away with this!!! And what is infuriating is exactly what you stated, that they have no way to contact them and obviously for this very reason. I just don't get why they would do it to customers that are loyal!! I literally stopped buying from anyone else and now I am on the hunt again to find the Carmel Machiato that they have that I just love. So if anyone knows of a good high quality juice that is in the carmel family, I will be forever grateful!!!

There are too many awesome vendors out there to take any BS from someone who has poor service and doesn't fulfill orders. The vaping community is a very close community that tends to weed out the bad vendors quickly. It doesn't mean that they won't keep selling- it just means that they won't be selling it to the mass of informed vapors here.&nbsp; <br><br>Thanks for the heads up!<br>

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines